Gettin' my hair did.

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
Hi. My name is Subotai, and I have an addiction to hair curios. (Hi Subotai!)

I personally blame @Estarra, whatever other divine helped make these, and @Thayan for helping to feed my addiction.

"hair68931"                             milky-eyed, gold antennae
"hair54167"                             waves of cosmic fire
"hair52350"                             glamorous emerald horns
"hair233858"                            crimson fur in a soft mane
"hair180277"                            a purple mohawk
"hair71905"                             short, powder-blue pigtails
"hair85519"                             feathered plumes of argent down flecked with sapphires
"hair102378"                            severe warrior's plait with a runed silver disc
"hair204903"                            oily, blue-black dreadlocks threaded with fetishes and
pearls
"hair196703"                            ethereal blue dorsal fins
You are wearing:
"hair205602"                            fiery mane dripping red-gold embers

This is one of my favorite curio collections/releases, and I'd love to see more of these. If any of you have ideas for hair curios, post them here and maybe the admin will smile upon us!
////////////////////
an alabaster horn tipped with gold

Jutting from the middle of her scalp is a singular horn of alabaster. Carved over every inch with sigils of healing and purification, the horn is capped with pure gold and gleams brightly no matter the surroundings. Upon occasion, a soft lambent glow starts at the base of her horn, traveling upwards to the tip where it culminates in a small shower of golden sparks.
///////////////////////////////////////////
a monk's tonsure

Thin, curly blonde hair circles the outside edge of his scalp in a ring as if guarding the bald spot in the middle. Humble and moderately attractive if a bit lacking in cover, his tonsure is neatly trimmed.
////////////////////////////
a misshapen bowl hair cut

His thick, black hair has been cut at the top of the ears in a straight line around the head, as if a bowl had been set atop it and all of the hair below were sheared off. Slightly off centre, the hair seems to be growing faster on one side than the other.
//////////////////////////
flowing waves of silver

Moving and shifting as if composed of mercury, her hair seems a solid mass of silver. It flows down her back, moulding itself to her form and ending right at her knees. While the mercurial hair seems to reflect nothing around it, odd vistas and people sometimes manifest upon it for a second or two before fading away.
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I really liked these too. I didn't like that I bought heaps of hair curio packages, only to have the new ones added a week later, leaving me with zero of the new pieces and zero desire to spend more on them, and I don't think as many people bought the new ones or are interested in the old pieces anymore. :(