There are no ``rude'' people in Magnagora! (ok, maybe there are)

2»

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    If I flag that post for abuse, know that it's because you invoked Frozen.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited April 2015
    Ignore this.
  • Aware of what happened?  Up to that point, I failed to see where you were talking of a specific event. I disagreed with you, because Lavinya made a general statement, saying she is generally civil to people when she isn't provoked, and I know this to be true.  So when you replied with the mature "*cough*bull*cough*", I had to disagree with you because you, in my opinion, are wrong.  Is that alright with you?

And Magnagoran's are meant to be mean!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited April 2015
    I feel like, with this level of immersion, you -can- actually derive at least a few seeds or grains of a person's personality from the way their character acts. My personal opinion is that you literally put your soul into your character at varying degrees (depending on attention). But I'm smelling what Celina's cooking, and pretty much agree.

The whole soul thing is just mumbo jumbo in my head (though I'd like to write an Actual Book about it someday). I mean, if you're really invested into your character and they're doing heroic things in the game, across all video games, text games, whatever -- what is your actual body doing? Just sitting and staring, and depending on how immersed you are, ignoring needs like bathroom and eating and sleeping until they reach a critical point.

EDIT: And conversely, when you go AFK or pause the game you're playing, the character within loses their input and becomes a staring zombie him/herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say, "These young girls and their sense of fashion."

You peer at vespertine thigh-high boots with six-inch heels unscrupulously.

Defensively raising his hands, Rawth backs away from the situation slowly.

You say, "My undead heart flutters at the prospect."

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne