Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Not every stomach can be filled it seems.

Getting batphoned to make sure I don't miss a Divine interaction is the good type of batphoning. @Crumkane certainly has a big fanbase!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You made the mistake of mentioning how the wyrdling came about? :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Karlach said:

Getting batphoned to make sure I don't miss a Divine interaction is the good type of batphoning. @Crumkane certainly has a big fanbase!
    KARLACH HAS BEEN SUMMONED!
    WELCOME TO SUMMONER'S RIFT!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:
    Karlach said:

KARLACH HAS BEEN SUMMONED!
    WELCOME TO SUMMONER'S RIFT!
    Not the murder bridge? Disappoint.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Shaddus said:
    You made the mistake of mentioning how the wyrdling came about? :(
    We merely suggested he should try feeding the Wyrdling.

He noped out. :D Was still fun.
    Your skill in Herbs has risen to Adept.
    You have gained the Arnica ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS ARNICA.
    You have gained the Chervil ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS CHERVIL.
    You have gained the Weed ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS WEED.
    You have gained the Yarrow ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS YARROW.
    You have gained the Galingale ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS GALINGALE.
    You have gained the Sargassum ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS SARGASSUM.
    You have gained the Reishi ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS REISHI.
    You have gained the Sage ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS SAGE.
    You have gained the Marjoram ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS MARJORAM.
    You have gained the Colewort ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS COLEWORT.
    You have gained the Rosehips ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS ROSEHIPS.

Your skill in Herbs has risen to Master.
    You have gained the Kombu ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS KOMBU.
    You have gained the Myrtle ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS MYRTLE.
    You have gained the Kafe ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS KAFE.

Your skill in Herbs has risen to Gifted.
    You have gained the Tea ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS TEA.
    You have gained the Wormwood ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS WORMWOOD.
    You have gained the Smoking ability! To see more information, check out AB HERBS SMOKING.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Steingrim said:

I really wanted to thank the people behind @Yomoigu, @Mysrai and @Marcella for finding a Way to make the situation with Marcella have some possible resolution than the easy out of you’re bad, you’re not a citizen and you’re out of here. I really wasn’t sure Marcella’s would make it this far and I was on the edge of my seat at times thinking. “Here’s where she steps in it.” Marcella played her cards close, and I really didn’t know where the character’s breaking point might be.

Thank you for making this RP more about the journey than the destination.

Thanks also to @Eritheyl, @Iari, @Persayis, @Svana (who may not even know how she was involved), @Aiyana, @Altrea, @Eltorinus, @Tirah and any others.

More roleplaying out conflict and less insta removal/enemying etc etc. It's so much more interesting!

Masquerade Ball for the Festival of Thorns: 50% complete.

#bringShikariback 

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Every single order member who has contributed ideas and discussed thing about the upcoming ritual. You get all of my raves. I love you all so much right now, you have made this into an awesome thing. <3<3<3
  • Jealous, I did the same for Nekotai and nobody replied. I shall seek to mend this however. *huntdown mode enabled*
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Rialorm said:
    Jealous, I did the same for Nekotai and nobody replied. I shall seek to mend this however. *huntdown mode enabled*
    The trick is to repeatedly talk on the channel until everyone is so sick of the sound of your voice that they reply just to shut you up.
    Tacita said:
    Rialorm said:
    Jealous, I did the same for Nekotai and nobody replied. I shall seek to mend this however. *huntdown mode enabled*
    The trick is to repeatedly talk on the channel until everyone is so sick of the sound of your voice that they reply just to shut you up.
    Librarian training does this. -highfive-

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Tacita said:
    Rialorm said:
    I do this sometimes, but usually just end up snubbing myself.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Rave for @Tarkenton for taking the time to RP with me. More people should do this. And I should make more of an effort to do this too. It doesn't help I'm often running about clawing and whipping things rather than sitting still, I suppose. But yes, if you have been thinking of RPing with me, please do so even if you don't have a damn clue how. Ria learned to fly a broom today, something she'd never have imagined doing otherwise, and it totally gave me things for character development. Aww yiss.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I had a lot of fun too. And I got to be a drop bear!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2014
    Aiyana said:
    there just comes a certain point where someone finally realizes that the stress involved with running and being a part of so many orgs within an org, and having to be the one to provide direction that.. well.. Enough becomes enough.
    Testify, sista. We love you.

...and now, let the games begin.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • My student seems to be getting much better lately :)
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shuyin for whatever the Gaudiguch leader name is. Big Lush In Charge?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Lisaera was mad at me, and that was awesome.

...But I am terrible at talking to people sometimes.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Aiyana said:
    A huge rave for everyone in Gaudiguch, Divine and all, that have had at least a little bit of faith in me as City Leader since October. I think I had a good run!

You had a great run! Hope you recharge your batteries soon and return.
  • ERMAGARD CRUMKANE. THAT IS ALL
  • Rave that my RP log thing in event scrolls is apparantly the most viewed RP log on the entire page of RP logs. Wowzers.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Marcella said:
    Rave that my RP log thing in event scrolls is apparantly the most viewed RP log on the entire page of RP logs. Wowzers.
    On that page yes.  Out of all of the logs, it is currently roughly #3.

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Eritheyl said:
    Aiyana said:
    there just comes a certain point where someone finally realizes that the stress involved with running and being a part of so many orgs within an org, and having to be the one to provide direction that.. well.. Enough becomes enough.
    Testify, sista. We love you.

...and now, let the games begin.
    AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    @Isune thank you.

• @Whoever possessed the new(ish?) NPC and called Alary out on her crazy while I was(still am) drugged out of my mind on migraine stuff.
    @Silvanus, @Chade, @Feyda for our fun time happy murder fun time fun(did I say fun too much, I don't know)
    @Crek for just being plain awesome.
    I love everyone except the people I don't love but I still kind of love you too? I don't know. Watch me scrap this when I'm a bit more sane.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Raves for everyone assisting me with the epic quest, including @Kreon, @Ayi, @Kelly, @Kyrion, @Faragan (sorry if I missed your name, there's a lot of you! <3 )
This discussion has been closed.