Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Leolamins, @Lavinya and the Southern Alliance,
    Plus the Northern Alliance and @Doman,

You guys were all great during these revolts. It was back and forth and even if we didn't win those villages, I think we all had fun. (Or maybe only I did. Finally remembering my damn combat aliases and not being so shaky!!)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Elayde said:
    @Leolamins, @Lavinya and the Southern Alliance,

You guys were all great during these revolts. It was back and forth and even if we didn't win those villages, I think we all had fun. (Or maybe only I did. Finally remembering my damn combat aliases and not being so shaky!!)
    Lavinya secretly appreciated you saying she had good manners. Revolts tend to make everyone a bit more gruff and panicky, but you sure seemed to have grace under fire!

• edited April 2014
    Elayde said:
    Lavinya said:
    Elayde said:
    @Leolamins, @Lavinya and the Southern Alliance,

Lavinya secretly appreciated you saying she had good manners. Revolts tend to make everyone a bit more gruff and panicky, but you sure seemed to have grace under fire!
    I think that's just how Elayde sorta..came out for me as I developed her? I, the player, may get a bit panicky, but mostly I just have fun even when getting my arse kicked. It's fun to lose, it's fun to win. I don't know if that's sort of apathetic of me, because I just don't care if I win or lose as long as I've tried, I'm content.

But the polite thing/graceful, I think, came out more when she became Trill, so I'm happy about that at least. Lavinya is graceful under pressure as well, which I enjoy. There are few people I can give that compliment to, mostly Irillia, Zyphora, Tacita, Lavinya, Nihmriel, Vivet and a few others.
    This is the exact right attitude. Don't get me wrong, I love winning  but I've had just as much fun being on the losing side as well. The recent spate of Harmony Absolves by @Kelly for example, while @Synkarin held Harmony we were pretty much always outgunned trying to stop the absolves but damn we had fun doing it.

I got just as much satisfaction from putting up a good showing as I'd have done if we won, we got a lot more kills than I expected given the number disparity during these.
  • @Karlach

You are:
    unable to be masochistic.
    bleeding for 34 health.
    suffering from a slit throat.
    suffering from a sliced tendon in the right leg.
    turning stiff like a corpse.
    infected with scabies mites.
    infected with stomach worms.
    paralysed.
    afflicted by a crippled right arm.
    afflicted by a crippled left arm.
    afflicted by a crippled right leg.
    afflicted by a crippled left leg.
    extremely oily.
    sprawled on the ground.
    afflicted with clumsiness.
    an insomniac.
    paranoid.
    You have 16 afflictions. (1.026s)
    [H:1823|M:4235|E:5388|End:94%][P:10][kr x][88.49%](lock: green a)

At least the start was okay for me! - Thanks for the help after wards, though. Seems I have a -lot- to learn. Onwards!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    There were a few others I threw in there too, collapsed nerves, collapsed chests, amputates. You really do well at moving quickly though and keeping a calm head instead of panicking.

More practice and spars ahead!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Hmm, that was right before you beheaded me. Diagnose missing some..? As if that's not enough afflictions..
    :((
    edited April 2014
    Syrennia said:
    Hmm, that was right before you beheaded me. Diagnose missing some..? As if that's not enough afflictions..
    :((

They wouldn't be missing but they're all regen cures. The left tendon, the amputate, both collapsed nerves and collapsed lungs all were cured, you simply couldn't cure all of the regen based afflictions in time (see right leg tendon) before I nailed the slickness+slit throat, and without you knowing green/gedulah you couldn't cure the lock.

You could readjust your priorities somewhat, but you can't stand with either sliced tendons or collapsed nerves, and the former also will prone you. The collapsed chest is just to remove your ability to cure the hemiphlegy by smoking, and remove your potential to keep up rebounding, the amputates are just to completely overload your regen needs and get you forced to sip health due to bleeding heavily rather than spend a balance curing wounds (hence why your wounds got so high).

Once you pick up green/gedulah so slitlocks aren't instant death, and get use to identifying "ok, this is where I get the hell out of dodge" you can move, cure up and come back you'll be able to at least fight to a tie (or when backup comes) or even start to take chances for your own offence.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Zouviqil said:
    A trill citizen sighs dramatically and searches his pockets, looking for
    something to give you.
    He gives a large pile of sovereigns to you.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have
    advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    You feel your innermost energies growing to extreme proportions as a darkness
    takes over your senses. When your senses return, you find yourself in a
    different location and there is a strange feeling within you.
    Oh congratulations Zouviqil!!

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Hallifax culture <3

Wake up, win flares, turn over and go back to sleep.

God bless you erratic sleeping brain.

That early skirmish (the one before nodes actually started, not the giant crush of doom between two groups while stuck in a pyromeld) was really fun. Credit to you guys for jumping up and giving it a go.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I don't know if that fight could have been that more of a shit show on both sides, but it was really fun.

Reality, beckons, pits, fearaura, gusts, scissorflips, tackles

If it moves someone, it was used.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Move, pit, move, pit, move, pit, move, meld stun in a pit, move, pit.

Flipped out, move in, radded out, move in, meld stun, radded out again, moved in, beckoned in, pit, meld stun..

Absolutely mental fight, I feel that was worth having my first TA claim on. Thanks to everyone on both sides who showed up.

• Enjoyed that, I kept having to pop out and do stuff in the kitchen during it. First chance to properly test out my Pyrochem setup and the mage champ artie.
  • Rave to everybody who has been working on the Northern side to fight and grow lately. It's really made me smile to see things turning around a bit. I don't at all regret my decision to leave, but it still makes me happy.

Also - @Viravain - It is always fun to interact with you and feel that beautiful mix of fondness, pride, and malice. :D
  • *sparring*
    You have slain @Karlach.
    wtf? :O

06:05:20 Karlach tells you, "DC'd."

I knew it was too good to be true. :((

ps. You have too much hp :(
  • Hiriako said:
    Rave to everybody who has been working on the Northern side to fight and grow lately. It's really made me smile to see things turning around a bit. I don't at all regret my decision to leave, but it still makes me happy.

Also - @Viravain - It is always fun to interact with you and feel that beautiful mix of fondness, pride, and malice. :D
    Hate you too.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    Syrennia said:
    *sparring*
    You have slain @Karlach.
    wtf? :O

06:05:20 Karlach tells you, "DC'd."

I knew it was too good to be true. :((

ps. You have too much hp :(
    My laptop was going nuts while chasing you then eventually decided to go "Ah sod this" and disconnected me. Welp :(

My health is fine, like you're all just not trying hard enough... or something >.>

• Karlach said:

My health is fine, like you're all just not trying hard enough... or something >.>
    Let's go with that one!  :D
  • More raves @Viravain interactions
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    WHY AM I IN SCHOOL WHILE YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING WITH @Viravain! *sob*

... owait, raves...

@Viravain interacting with Hiriako and Ayisdra and others. Yay for people getting to play with Viravain!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness

; u ;

@Viravain and I got to RP together.

Okay Vira, you can ignore me for two weeks, I'm happy, thank you. <3
This discussion has been closed.