Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    You raise a hand towards Thoros and blast him with cold, frigid air.
    Thoros's eyes become cloudy white orbs, as he freezes to death where he stands.
    You have slain Thoros.
    Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the body of Thoros is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act.

Do you plan to rave this every time you do it? All I'm getting from these posts is that it's way more common than you assert. :P
    No it's not! This is my first rave about it in a while, as I hadn't been Aquamancy since just before Ascension. I rave because I missed it.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    raves for actually winning debates these days! And @Taevyn for being one of those people that can be civil oocly even if our characters are at war. Fix that mindset alias and try me again sometime :)

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lavinya said:
    raves for actually winning debates these days! And @Taevyn for being one of those people that can be civil oocly even if our characters are at war. Fix that mindset alias and try me again sometime :)
    I really should get into debating again, I finally got around to setting up a halfway decent set of scripts and triggers a little while back, but almost never actually use them because most revolts happen when I'm at work/uni/asleep.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I think I'll start "raving" every time I kill someone. Because I'm cool.
    Celina said:
    I think I'll start "raving" every time I kill someone. Because I'm cool.
    Sooooo tempting to click "disagree", but I'm in too good a mood to kick the proverbial hornets nest >_>

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Lisaera is making it REALLY hard for Everiine to not like the gods. :D Raves for the little things.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Raves for @Celina!

edit:

whilst rping with her:

(Peasantface): Celina says, "Siam is creepy."

;;)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Raves for @Carakhan for a rather enjoyable RP along with everyone else that took part in the tour  (Also raves to @Tridemon and @Telperion for their spiel on the Water Lords)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What about me? :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:
    I know right? I mean I (you) totally helped her get that buffer too D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

In all honesty, I'm not @Viravain‌ .

(I may actually be @Lisaera‌ )
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    In all honesty, I'm not @Viravain‌ .
    I feel betrayed.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Karlach said:
    Shaddus said:
    I know right? I mean I (you) totally helped her get that buffer too D:
    Sorry!

Rave for @Karlach for helping me get said uber buffer and my first couple of demidivine powers!
  • edited April 2014
    Zouviqil said:
    @Siam for... wackiness. Nothing like playing catch with cakes at the Master Ravenwood and then having @Ayisdra shove them down your throat out of frustration over the catch-playing. Sooo much fun. (Rave for him too)

I think that's everyone...
    Probably one of the few times I actually used the skill, it was indeed fun.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Welcome to the league of Destruction spam.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Vivet said:
    You examine a fourth petal curio piece of the Ruby Tulip Curio Set carefully, before carefully 
    touching it to a partial ruby tulip curio piece of the Ruby Tulip Curio Set. A brief flash of light 
    reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a carnelian tulip of blushing 
    ruby.

And to think, a few months ago I would have thought this would have been impossible.
    I was actually ready to give up on finishing my Wooden Tongs too so yay for helping each other out!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Viravain! Divine interaction makes me so stupidly happy. You make me so stupidly happy. Lurve. Luuurve.
    edited May 2014
    Raves for something COMPLETELY brand new this month for the promotion ^_^  (granted I agree it needs some tweaking, but it's good to see something that gives an immediate, tangible bonus rather than having to trade around trying to get that last elusive 10th piece that no one seems to have, to complete your curio)

Now we just need to be able to trade dingbat plushies like we can gnewpie dolls and I'll be happy >_>

Vivet said:
    You examine a fourth petal curio piece of the Ruby Tulip Curio Set carefully, before carefully 
    touching it to a partial ruby tulip curio piece of the Ruby Tulip Curio Set. A brief flash of light 
    reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a carnelian tulip of blushing 
    ruby.

And to think, a few months ago I would have thought this would have been impossible.
    I could have always given you mine if you  had asked :/
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Shaddus said:
    Vivet said:
    ruby.

It's okay, I like doing things my own way!

Vivet said:
    Shaddus said:
    Vivet said:
    ruby.

It's okay, I like doing things my own way!

As many curios as you've helped me complete, I don't think it's an issue if I had one you needed!
  • Just died to Celina in Crumkindivia. It's been a while since anyone has jumped me, and I have to admit, it lends that sense of danger to the game. Yay for combat!

But then she killed my little level one dragon turtle. :(
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    To be fair, I was just there for the Black Nest. You just happened to be there too. 
    Unrelated to the above:

Thank you.
    ;;)

#bringShikariback 

• Celina said:
    To be fair, I was just there for the Black Nest. You just happened to be there too. 
    I'm not complaining. Even though I don't do combat that much, I still enjoy the experience. But the turtle! Why the turtle? We were going to be BFFs!
This discussion has been closed.