Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Astraea said:
    Nocht, the Silent whispers to you, "Then so be it. I will not deny dearest 
    Viravain one quite as interesting as you, Astraea Nightshade."

Nocht, the Silent places a single kiss upon your forehead as His form disperses 
    into wisps of shadow that flitter away.

Whispers linger after you as the shadows whisper, "Just remember, My little one.
    All choices come with a price."

:((

ilu @Nocht

(OMG WHAT TO DO NOW)
  • That little snippet inspired a desire for some Nocht x Viravain shipping more than it probably should have.

Lerad said:
    That little snippet inspired a desire for some Nocht x Viravain shipping more than it probably should have.
    I personally prefer Viravain x Isune. Now to pray I don't get zapped IRL.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I was so ready to tweet about how Astraea broke my character but now I am crying all over the place because Nocht.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    @Crumkane just married Eritheyl to an ear.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Tacita, for taking the time to enchant my thingies despite needing to go to bed.  You're the best!

And you'll probably have someone looking to speak with you about everyone's favorite stalker soon.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Drocilla said:
    I still don't know if it's @Eritheyl's ear or someone else's ear and, if so, whom the owner of the ear previously swore fealty to! Can you hear a gentle thrum of the Generators through your spouse? Can you hear the Celestian Choirs?

It's all very important questions and Crumkane just cackled and zoomed away on a gummy bear carpet without explanations. [-(
    Ow, just got hit by sudden and very painful laughter.

It's @Preston's ear, actually! Also known as Prestear. Prestear Ryseni.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Rave for 10+ person wargames. That's almost unheard of!

Now if only more people joined on a regular basis, or we get new arena games (Capture the Flag! King of the Hill! Zombies!).
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Zombies, retrieved from year 1 halloween?
  • Raves. Oh yes, the glorious raves from this.

Finally completing the book that was given unto me by my Queen (Yes, tis you I speak of  @Zouviqil :) ) that has been eating at my soul for the last few weeks.

It is done. And I think I shall hide away from all books for at least a month. :D

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • @Elanorwen, @Ciaran and @Vivet: You three are great and very kind. Thank you.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I love it when I ninja rp someone and they roll with it.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Diniah‌, for indulging me last night in advancing Tark's character with no warning ahead of time.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    That was fun, but I am still so rusty. I can't read the matrix anymore. :(((((
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Siam said:
    I love it when I ninja rp someone and they roll with it.
    Raves for @Drocilla and company, for the same sort of thing.
  • Love @Jadice's healing shrine. Very appropriate! Now to erect more and see the descriptions for the others.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Raves to Gaudiguch for the very nice welcome when I joined! Also, raves to Glomdoring for being so awesome in the development of Ankastra's character since I started playing. Much love <3
    @Viravain. A god who finally lets me be the murderous griefer that I am deep down inside.
  • Celina said:
    @Viravain. A god who finally lets me be the murderous griefer that I am deep down inside.
    Deep down? Y'mean, like skin deep?
    I have deep skin, okay?
  • @Drocilla

I about had a heart attack in the middle of grubbing, and then literally kermit-flailed IRL in excitement like a small child. With my family in the room. They made fun, but it was worth it!

Rough couple of RL days, @Viravain to the rescue! I swear, if I keep raving about you, I might just need my own thread to not send alerts for every time I do. *_* You so make my day. Thank you.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited May 2014
    I adore that Nocht's Order has just turned brainstorming for a cartel name into an alliteration competition. You guys make my job so wonderful and so easy, I am eternally spurred on by your excitement about everything <3

ETA: Oh and that guy we worship isn't so bad either.
    @Roark for fixing us, and any other coding ninja Gods.
    ... I really will need my own page for her soon.

Raves for @Viravain and @Isune!
  • Epic world timing hitting all at once.

Influence Achievement
    Hunting Achievement
    Truefavour
    plus assorted mechanical buffs ..

the magical finding of Lirangsha empty yesterday morning. And nice folks not threatening to stab me in the eye for livin there for the last 40 hours rofl.

500+% xp boost...yeah so I wanna kill every krokani in existence right now but...4 levels in 2 days makes me a happy woman.
This discussion has been closed.