Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Drocilla, you're a dirty girl.  I like that.  Keep it classy.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Shaddus said:
    I'm not sure why people are surprised at Isune being attracted to someone tall, dark and mysterious who saved Her life.
    The Wyrdling?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Who -wouldn't- be attracted to a furrikin who has been force-fed taint until it turns into a beast of giant proportions?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The Wyrdling will always be my favorite NPC. WYRDLING SMASH HROAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Viravain and @Shikari. Teehee. :D<3
  • Zalana said:
    *starts her own broken record*

@Droccila. Just... damn. I am loving more and more every day that I went to You.

There is just so much <3 for You and the RP that we get with You it's impossible to say it often enough.

And @Esca, YOU MISSED OUT *tease*
    Looks like Drocilla's seductive powers work IC and OOC

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Zalana said:
    *starts her own broken record*

@Droccila. Just... damn. I am loving more and more every day that I went to You.

There is just so much <3 for You and the RP that we get with You it's impossible to say it often enough.

And @Esca, YOU MISSED OUT *tease*
    GAHHHHHH. Stupid work, stupid having to make a living. I did manage to log on, from my phone, and suffer through astral insanity to see the first shrine raised in Magnagora. On a 15 minute break.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Collaborating rave, whee. @Lisaera @Isune @Jadice. I hope I didn't make too much of a fool of myself.

• Maligorn said:
    Collaborating rave, whee. @Lisaera @Isune @Jadice. I hope I didn't make too much of a fool of myself.
    Flying squirrels, Wheeeee!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2014
    See I didn't know if "We shall be in need of your courtesy" meant "lead the tour" or "keep quiet." The trajectory would have been a little different if I took charge. :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The lesson packages really are so very awesome. Raving again for them, because awesome.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Sounds like I miss all the cool stuff!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Daraius said:

See I didn't know if "We shall be in need of your courtesy" meant "lead the tour" or "keep quiet." The trajectory would have been a little different if I took charge. :|

If it was Isune, it was the first. If it was Jadice, it was the second.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Missed opportunity, then. Sorry folks. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Raves to @Svorai and @Shikari for the best role play that I've had in a while! Thank you both so much. You're both amazing.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Silvanus, for being the best e-hubby ever and always making me laugh.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Celina for a fun little RP sesh! :D While we both gibber insanely.
    Lisaera said:

I'm also going to rave about the activity I'm sensing. You guys make it all worthwhile, and I'm glad that people seem happy across the board! :)

No, thank you :)

We complain a bit much here and there, but the stuff you guys are doing is the reason many of us stick around.
  • Raves to @Isune for indulging the Glomdoring heathen in a bit of RP. And for NOT smiting us both when @Maellio started up our usual brotherly comedy routine (not that I didn't totally go along with it, so raves to him too!).

Also, I think I need to go grovel at @Nocht now.  ^:)^
  • Lavinya said:
    @Silvanus, for being the best e-hubby ever and always making me laugh.
    Lies and slander!
  • Eliron said:
    Raves to @Isune for indulging the Glomdoring heathen in a bit of RP. And for NOT smiting us both when @Maellio started up our usual brotherly comedy routine (not that I didn't totally go along with it, so raves to him too!).

I started it did I? 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:
    Eliron said:
    Raves to @Isune for indulging the Glomdoring heathen in a bit of RP. And for NOT smiting us both when @Maellio started up our usual brotherly comedy routine (not that I didn't totally go along with it, so raves to him too!).

I started it did I? 
    Always.
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This discussion has been closed.