Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Karlach said:
    Also the clothing is pretty awesome too.

You look at a wreath of midnight black roses that Milo is wearing:
    Seemingly plucked from the Garden of Viravain itself, this wreath of midnight black roses is a hauntingly beautiful work of art. Threads of silver have been woven to resemble an entanglement of vines, carefully studded with delicate thorns. Several precious gems have been skillfully cut to resemble lush roses, ranging from smoky purple amethyst to glassy black obsidian. A few silvery cobwebs glint against the gemstone petals, yet not managing to detract from their dark beauty.
    That's the Viravain order item, FYI. Like Shikari's talismans.
  • Ileein said:
    (Auspices of Winter): Jadice says, "Your presence in the Order has not yet been a burden, Ileein. 
    For this you are to be commended."

so excited
    I wish Jadice would be around when I am.

And that I wish I wasn't scared to talk with her about Order things.
  • Jadice is scary, that is for sure.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited May 2014
    Ileein said:
    Jadice is scary, that is for sure.

FYI my roommate's getting mad at me because I keep saying 'I have a song for that' at least three times a day. 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Hmm, perhaps one more line of business."

Crumkane has imbued you with great powers, use them wisely.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Yes, that will do most nicely."

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Eritheyl said:

Crumkane has imbued you with great powers, use them wisely.

Damn, that was fast. Grats.
  • Man, Ello has the best mother.  Ever.
  • Ellowyn said:
    Man, Ello has the best mother.  Ever.
    Next you're gonna say she has the best dad, too!

Don't hurt me.
  • Raves to @Munsia, @Chade, @Malarious, @Daevos, @everyone for that ridiculously large astral bash. 25+ people for four hours. While I know that these happen on a regular basis, deaths were kept to a minimum.
  • Much thanks to @Belibi, who aided me in sneaking into Celestia to gain my new baby Pegasus. \o/

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I can't sustain an alt, so I play Vengeance.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You should do more vengeance! And do it with the serial killer, because all of his messages are fabulous. As Hieli, I cackled madly, and I am now more devoted to trying to find out if I can do anything with him in the moors.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • His little quest is actually pretty decent, if you're interested in Halli background and lore, as I recall.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Managed to pull off two disembowels today, by that point it's easier to decapitate but the rarity of it feels awesome. That and working more on my poisons+rotatios for extra stability gives me a feeling of productive accomplishment.

Now if I could only work out a decent rotation vs plate/tat armour deflect monks, and figure out what broke with Ur'life

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Thought I was going to suffer a good zapping, thankfully @Drocilla has a good appreciation of decorum and a polite letter. A most enjoyable interaction!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Lavinya said:
    Thought I was going to suffer a good zapping, thankfully @Drocilla has a good appreciation of decorum and a polite letter. A most enjoyable interaction!
    Did you tell her that her OH is falsely representing herself? 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    First domoth where I got past stage 1! Was fun!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Woo! Sorry I could only cheer from the sidelines and offer advice.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    S'okay @Chade Thanks! This time around...I wasn't panicking at all, and I was calm. It felt...strange.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raves for @Zyphora and @Everiine.  Always fun to chat with.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Today was so eventful! Thanks to @Celina, @Crek, @Alary, @Siam
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aww.  I <3 Milo so much. <3
  • @Drocilla for consistent Order RP. Consistently awesome, I should say. It's really nice to have a Divine that is really interested in what's going on!

Also distinct lack-of-rave for typos that make me groan and want to bury my head in the ground, and crazy Memorial Day Weekend business at work tiring me out so that I make said typos. Embarrassing :(

• Busy month! Raves to @Tacita for helping me prepare stuff.

Also to Amon and Ilistala, even if we all know Ilistala is actually a plot to drive Eliron insane with paranoia.
    Technobabble RP is the best RP. Portius only likes two foreigners, and @Kalnid is one of them. Best science I've had in a long time, and it gives a platform for Portius' secret dissatisfaction with certain parts of the Collective and super double secret admiration for certain aspects of Magnagora!
  • Oh, god, I know, right? @Kalnid is amazing with our science talks. It's where I get all my science since I'm a halli enemy.
    Nope. It is a Seren, though. Portius would kind of like Turnus if he hadn't married Zyphie, and he kind of grudgingly respects him, but Portius really disapproves of the match. End result is that Turnus is one of Portius' least favorite foreigners. He's better than an enemy of the state, but worse than most nonenemies.
  • You examine a partial vernal bracers curio piece of the Vernal Bracers Curio Set
    carefully, before carefully touching it to an incandescent bracers curio piece
    of the Vernal Bracers Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two
    pieces have joined together, finally completing the Incandescent Bracers of
    Vernal Might.

And that's the last of them! Done with Vernal curios! ... Elation!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
This discussion has been closed.