Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Finishing a set of curios is a pretty satisfying feeling, yes.  Especially one of the quest sets.  :)
  • I try to use letters for all formal communication! If it's important enough, I'll also send a message just to say that I sent them a letter. Any excuse to use my seal and that lovely Shevat stationery. :D
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Lavinya said:

That only took me forever. Done at last!
    Now bloat that thing up with any unwanted essence and watch it groooow.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Demigod Factory 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    This is the most interesting thing to happen in Glomdoring in a long time. This election is very interesting to watch.
  • Raves for the domoth battle on both sides.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave for @Meliana in listening to my extreme ranting, and @Saerith who listened to half of it. sorry if I ran you off!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • So much @Viravain. So fitting with all that is happening. I love it!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    This rave is directed at whoever handles issues. I'm very pleasantly surprised that you got all of those books approved that fast. It adds the amusement value of librarianing when I can send out the credit bill for four books at once, too.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Continued <3 for @Carakhan and hopefully everything works out and ends up being as awesome as I imagine it in my head.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I was expecting a "By our power combined..." line, the way that was going... hm.

A tainted Captain Planet would be somewhat frightening.
  • Xenthos said:
    I was expecting a "By our power combined..." line, the way that was going... hm.

You mean like Captain Pollution?

• @Xenthos - that might be the Supernal one?
    Xenthos said:

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    First time I've made it back to 100 million essence since getting VA last August.

yay...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Daraius said:
    OMG, Feyrll's artisanal. I know those people! That's my shop! This is going to be so good for business.

Except it's a teahouse, not a treehouse. :D

(But really if there was still any confusion about why everyone love Turnus this should clear it up...)
    Hey, that's -my- err, I mean Xeria's version. Wanna partner up?
    is dead like the dodo
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Pssh, that Turnus looks way too young and happy. Needs more grump and gray!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Xenthos said:

Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Everiine said:

Pssh, that Turnus looks way too young and happy. Needs more grump and gray!

Love makes a man young. :x :x
    Xeria said:

Daraius said:

OMG, Feyrll's artisanal. I know those people! That's my shop! This is going to be so good for business.

Except it's a teahouse, not a treehouse. :D

(But really if there was still any confusion about why everyone love Turnus this should clear it up...)

Hey, that's -my- err, I mean Xeria's version. Wanna partner up?

NO
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.