Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited June 2014
    Hope they like dirty dishes and laundry. With Geo's not liking water, it's akin to being Pig Pen (his surrounding feature)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lavinya said:

Quietly politicking behind the scenes, dodoo. It's a really fun feeling. So many plots in motion, what will happen, who will notice, who will approve, who will suffer?? Dun dun duuuun.

Omg same here. :-\"
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Daraius said:
    Quietly politicking behind the scenes, dodoo. It's a really fun feeling. So many plots in motion, what will happen, who will notice, who will approve, who will suffer?? Dun dun duuuun.
    Omg same here. :-\"
    Am plotting to recruit Daraius to SG.

Oh damn, you're not supposed to say plots aloud are you? I fail.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • I got the last influence in on a village whilst getting whaled on (and with 5% health). Check that off my bucket list, I suppose!
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
  • @Munsia, @Daevos, @Rastamutti for keeping our ship intact while I bombard... from my phone. At the mall.

edited June 2014
    I had a feeling when I left for work that we'd get a revolt/flare double whammy while I was gone, and hoped I wouldn't have to write another 'nice try, do better next time' report. Good jorb Hallifax.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

• You play a shadowy chord on an eccentric, gnome-tinkered lute and direct the notes towards a 
    towering patchwork monstrosity.
    A shadow passes over a towering patchwork monstrosity whose skin turns an unnatural pale hue.
    A towering patchwork monstrosity vomits a pool of blood within which swim crawling black shadows, 
    then he collapses dead into his own sickness.
    You have slain a towering patchwork monstrosity.
    The ground shudders violently as a towering patchwork monstrosity collapses and expires. The corpse 
    splits in half down its centre, oozing pus and blood, but also releasing the surprisingly alive and 
    intact body of Mwauka Blackfur. The taurian, covered in filth, bellows in fury before scrambling 
    away in the direction of his cave.
    You have gained a new honour!
    A noisy clockwork yoyo catches the corpse of a towering patchwork monstrosity with its spin and 
    draws it up into your hands.

Goodness, that took forever. But it was all worth it to see this:

This towering patchwork monstrosity is the creation of the insane taurian Mwauka Blackfur. Will you 
    slay it to restore peace to Verasavir Valley?
     [1] Yes, I'll kill it.
     [2] No, I'll leave it be.
    You say, "Yes, I'll kill it."
    May the odds be in your favour.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    RPing with @Nott. That was quite fun. Delicious RPs.
  • Zouviqil said:
    RPing with @Nott. That was quite fun. Delicious RPs.
    Goodness, that was intense and nerve-wracking, but so fun! Thanks for that @Zouviqil
    Raving for several looong discussions with several looovely characters recently. Errbody learnin how Daraius ticks. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Honour #124: He is an honourary Sous Chef as Bistro Noir.

Now if the other side would just get fixed argh!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shouldn't that "as" be "at"?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yes and typo'd already.
  • Fun fight for beauty, thanks for contesting it guys. Was hoping I could mark some more exam scripts whilst I was doing it but it was nice to have a break and blow stuff up (and die lots) instead.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I turned up and they all left :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Nothing like some encouragement and Good Feels from @Mysrai on an extremely bad day. <3

• Rave: sold my figurine with 461,000 esteem on it for 900 credits.
    Rant: ...I feel so guilty. I had the intention of offering that sucker to @Mysrai, but that many credits... I couldn't resist.

-sigh- I don't know if I made the right decision. Having more credits for toys will definitely keep me happy and around more, but I still feel bad.
    Pff. Mysrai will live (maybe). Enjoy your shinies.
    I used to make cakes.

• Yeah, but the only thing Ardmore is even somewhat good at is sweet, sweet offerings. I've been in influence mode for while now, so there has been no real essence generation on my part. I had grand plans of this sweet esteem bomb, but... now there's nothing to show for all the time I've spent. 
    @Ardmore dare I ask who you ripped off.......? Current credit market put's that at 39 gold a unit...
  • edited June 2014
    @Ardmore didn't rip anyone off, that's just what the person in question is offering. 2cr per 1000 esteem. Quite a nice guy, really. ;)
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I want to know the name of this person so I can start influencing from now.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    And to think I've picked up a fair bit recently at 1000 units per credit.
    Pretty sure it was Camberre
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    It was me.

I am going to win Drocilla's offering contest so I can have a 20 day truefavor.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
This discussion has been closed.