Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Karlach said:
    Someone really doesn't like rifts in the crystal meadows...
    Ye... what is up with that?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    They bring back bad memories.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Warlord for the third time!

Suck it Leo!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Silvanus said:

Suck it Leo!
    Why suck it Leo?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    We've had discussions about it, he said he was going to beat me to being Warlord three times.

I'll take the opportunity to rub it in his face.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Silvanus said:
    We've had discussions about it, he said he was going to beat me to being Warlord three times.

I'll take the opportunity to rub it in his face.
    He played it wrong.

He steps down while you're inactive and then takes it back in a month
  • Raves to @Drocilla for a most enjoyable interaction between Her and Sakaki, even if it did take a slightly embarrassing turn halfway through XD
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Silvanus said:

Suck it Leo!
    I know this was meant to be 'suck it Daevos'.  I will read it the way you meant to write it.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Ixion said:
    This youngun' made my day.

2014/06/11 17:38:59 - Person cityfavoured Epiales for: intentional double favor. This young viscanti learned what divert was, learned the skill, and then used it effectively in the Talthos revolt. Incredible!
    Why block out the person? SPOILER ALERT THAT ISN'T A SPOILER ALERT! IT WAS IXION. 
  • Munsia said:
    Ixion said:

2014/06/11 17:38:59 - Person cityfavoured Epiales for: intentional double favor. This young viscanti learned what divert was, learned the skill, and then used it effectively in the Talthos revolt. Incredible!
    Why block out the person? SPOILER ALERT THAT ISN'T A SPOILER ALERT! IT WAS IXION. 
    Merely mentioning the awesomeness that is Ixion would eclipse everything else in in the post.  :-bd

• Ixion said:

I wish I could like this more than once. That one line in the log is exactly what helping newbies is all about. *warm fuzzies*

• edited June 2014
    A wild cloud of prismatic energy dances about the city, taking on the form of butterflies briefly before fading into nothingness.
    You have gained a new honour in the City of Gaudiguch!
    You have received a squirming, seeping fleshling ikon as a quest reward!

2 down, 3 to go. This sucks so hard it's not even funny.
  • ^ Damn it, @Sybl
  • Marcella said:
    the other day when people were saying that a lot of guilds were dead, this was kind of the example I was thinking of. we see this quite often honestly.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Lillie said:
    (Magnagora): Winnae says, "Winnae is here."
    +1
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Munsia said:
    Ixion said:

That would be because it was unrelated to the point of me posting it. Also, I thought it to be a bit self-aggrandizing to leave my name in there when all I wanted to do was express how a newbie made remarkable progress.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dear random faeling novice:

Your rp is that you're small. Well, ok. That's new. /snark
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You gotta start somewhere! 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    @Meliana was welcomed to the Free Forest of Glomdoring by Siam.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Made me look. :(

Soon.

#bringShikariback 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    In other news, raves for @Siam for things.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Siam said:
    Pfft Cause she would SO fit in right  :P She has a Glom grandbaby that doesn't even claim her! Anyhow...COME2CELEST Siam! Be my new besty!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Siam (I think) made me think about my character's genitals, so no love here.  [-(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Meliana said:
    Siam said:
    Pfft Cause she would SO fit in right  :P She has a Glom grandbaby that doesn't even claim her! Anyhow...COME2CELEST Siam! Be my new besty!

@-) [-X
  • May I just say how grateful and thankful I am for the work going into the game Curing-side system, and how something like this will benefit players, especially newcommers much in the time to come. Big thanks to those putting time to bring it to fruitation, im assuming @Ieptix and @Estarra (sorry if didnt mention someone).
This discussion has been closed.