Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• I have to admit, even though I'm still ABSOLUTELY clueless about fighting, now that Chade got me to replace my in-game map with the Mudlet one, fearaura and getting flung around doesn't make me nearly as disoriented, so it doesn't take me a week to pop back in and re-join the fight.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Neos was certainly a lot trickier to get hold of, raves for people improving.

It was a good fight, but really people need to stop complaining about things both sides do.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    http://pastebin.com/CrrxRMGx

My demesne also got me killed at least twice :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Was Malarious trying to toad kiss you there oO

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Yes he was, but after I had gotten out of it.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • A wild cloud of prismatic energy dances about the city, taking on the form of butterflies briefly before fading into nothingness.
    You have gained a new honour in the City of Gaudiguch!
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'On A Quest!' Achievement! You have earned Instant Experience.
    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST DRACHOU for more information.
    You have received the Palace of Pleasure ikon as a quest reward!
  • Siam said:

I'm pretty sure there's more to it than WOO TEAM CELENWILDE.
    ~O)
    Actually, it was legitimately a rave. I had a lot of fun during the fight and it was fairly balanced for most of the fight. It actually really was 'WOO TEAM CELENWILDE'. Maybe if you knew me a little better you'd know I'm a much more optimistic, nice and positive person than you think! ^^
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Xena said:
    When the enemy needs 22 people to drive off 8 people - #swag

That's surprising cause only 2 MAYBE 3 people out of those 8 are up there
    Up where? I'm confused...

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Xena said:
    Siam said:

~O)
    Actually, it was legitimately a rave. I had a lot of fun during the fight and it was fairly balanced for most of the fight. It actually really was 'WOO TEAM CELENWILDE'. Maybe if you knew me a little better you'd know I'm a much more optimistic, nice and positive person than you think! ^^

That was definitely a "woo you have to Zerg us cause we are some awesome," post. Get real, gurl. If it was just about raving you would have just posted "woo rave for fighting blah blah."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Neos said:
    Up where? I'm confused...
    Worth fearing? 
    Am I one? I had my scary face on and everything, I swear!

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Honour #125.. finally decided to get this one before they snuggle Celest again.

He aided Mother Night's descent onto the Throne of Darkness.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I am so proud of the order omg you guys. <3
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Xena said:
    Siam said:

~O)
    this:
    Celina said:
    Xena said:
    Siam said:

~O)

That was definitely a "woo you have to Zerg us cause we are some awesome," post. Get real, gurl. If it was just about raving you would have just posted "woo rave for fighting blah blah."
    Also.
    Celina said:
    I rave for Iasmos. Without him, the forums flags would have never been used.
    +1
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited June 2014
    Glomdoring <3

You violent, relentless magnificent bastards :D

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm digging these excuses to chat with non-Halli peeps that I probably wouldn't encounter otherwise. I promise I'm not trying to be a pest. :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Raves to @Iorwen and @Zilias for intense family RP.
    Ixion said:
    So......my old quest bug report with acute detail timed out years ago, so I decided to finally buckle down and try again. I spent the better part of 12 hours working to re-learn it, break the quest timers, reset timers, and offset quest item turn-ins/completions to track down bug specifics. In doing so, I ended up getting a multiple syzygy of events and completed it.

Honour #126..

He has climbed Mount Wend and brought orphaned souls peace at Saint Gathlyn's.

(*hopes one day the dark side can be done*)
    OMG. So the icon puzzle doesn't have that unsolvable clue set anymore?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• The icon puzzle doesn't need clues, and it has always been solvable (once you get the bloody pieces which is buggy).
    Oh. I see, I see. @Meliana, @Ixion just helped your orphans, you orphaner.

#bringShikariback 

• Lendren said:
    Raves for @Niina, @Xeria, and @Neshca for RPing with me despite me only being around to chat and RP, not get involved in the goings-on of the world. (Even if there's been a little bit of pressure to do the latter...)
    D:
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Siam said:
    Oh. I see, I see. @Meliana, @Ixion just helped your orphans, you orphaner.
    ACTUALLY 
    Honors Full Meliana:
    She has climbed Mount Wend and brought orphaned souls peace at Saint Gathlyn's.

As of four days ago! :P :P
    So you killed them. That's how you take responsibility.

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.