Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xeria said:

GL
    A proud radiant pink mare ambles about here.

Well, it is that month... for another 15 hours anyway.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited July 2014
    The joy of solving an irritating puzzle in a quest that requires guesswork, awwwwww yessssss it feels good.

I take it back, stupid quest bugged D:<

• Was that Talthos? It looks like the logic puzzle is solvable at the moment but I couldn't see how to get it to accept the solution as being correct.
  • edited July 2014
    XD! I seem to be on my way to raising the entire cast of "my little pony"

my battle pony, who I expected to turn out muscular and scary....ended up looking like this

GL
    "A purple lazy pony with golden feathered wings stands here quietly"

Ih
    pony# a purple lazy pony with golden feathered wings.

Hrm, I've got pink, now purple. What else do I need? White, brown-orange, cream with pink hair and blue.

@Enyalida What's is the significance of "that month" can you fill me in?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Lavinya said:
    The joy of solving an irritating puzzle in a quest that requires guesswork, awwwwww yessssss it feels good.

I take it back, stupid quest bugged D:<
    I share your pain!
  • Major raves to whoever was responsible for designing and coding the Progression of Blood ritual for the Nihilists. It's awesome, and every time I do it I love it! Wish I could go through it again just to experience that same feeling as being a wee Nihi baby.

Esca said:
    Major raves to whoever was responsible for designing and coding the Progression of Blood ritual for the Nihilists. It's awesome, and every time I do it I love it! Wish I could go through it again just to experience that same feeling as being a wee Nihi baby.
    Give thanks to @Morgfyre, @Nymerya and @Calixa (as said on the other thread)

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I enjoy everyone on the Shadow Court. Playing my character is fun, thanks for letting me be bananas.
  • edited July 2014
    Celina said:
    I enjoy everyone on the Shadow Court. Playing my character is fun, thanks for letting me be bananas.
    Celina is the best. Pain. In. The. Arse. ilu <3

It was a fun sort of thing? Raves for the Court. 

Though, the ratio of our arguments with and without a Celina death is getting rather disproportionate, imo.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    YOU GUYS ZERG ME WHEN I KILL PEOPLE.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Need to kill you quickly before Shuck can bail you out.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I suppose if anyone deserves a crazy mommy it's Haezon.
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave for @Marcella helping celest win Acknor.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Raves for little skirmishes with people who are actually looking to practice fighting and not just be a pk hero. It's nice when people can be completely friendly oocly while being enemies IC, no smack talk, no passive aggressive, no lolusuck, just 'we need to do this again, was fun and good practice'.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I take the time to craft long letters to all my enemies. If you have not yet received yours, it probably got lost in the mail.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Neos said:
    I take the time to craft long letters to all my enemies. If you have not yet received yours, it probably got lost in the mail.
    SAMICHES.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Lavinya said:
    Raves for little skirmishes with people who are actually looking to practice fighting and not just be a pk hero. It's nice when people can be completely friendly oocly while being enemies IC, no smack talk, no passive aggressive, no lolusuck, just 'we need to do this again, was fun and good practice'.
    Griefer!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Leolamins said:
    Lavinya said:
    Griefer!!
    Defending is not griefing! (though that does make me feel a touch badass now, woo)

• @Drocilla is amazing.  Just saying.
  • edited July 2014
    Ellowyn said:
    @Drocilla is amazing.  Just saying.
    I definitely second that, every interaction Sakaki has had with @Drocilla has been enlightening to say the least.  She has always given him something to mull over after the interaction has ended :)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I was just about to rave for you in case you were feeling too modest to do it. :>

But really guys, everyone should read this thing. It's huge and beautiful and exciting and there's lobos.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    You had me at lobos.
  • oh god why am i having to MORE on library audit publishing
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited July 2014
    Heh, it has more than just lobos! It has tons and tons of good old fashioned Hallifaxian racism and bigotry tinged with the tiniest most miniscule bit of sympathy, and outright contempt for forestals!

It also has a longish segment near the end that's really just a shoutout to my favorite part of the Iliad. Oooh, and it has discussions on what makes a good Hallifaxian leader (Trauma. Trauma makes a good Hallifaxian leader.) and the virtues of the castes (Well, the castes that Portius thinks of as the important ones. Writing IC means including character biases!) and why we're better than Gaudiguch in every conceivable way.

EDIT: @Kalnid that is another aspect of that I find completely hilarious.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Raves for @Milo who is so much fun to interact with. I enjoyed the tasting conversation with the different corpses we had gathered!

Also raves for finaaaaaaaally finishing the Grandmother Scorpion quest. On to the next
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Agreed, raves for @Milo, without whom, we wouldn't have had bad-ass @Lisaera show her stuff :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    The term 'mommy' should be banned from at least two org's in this game. 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's probably been said a billion times, but giant shout-out to the people who are so caught up in history they can explain everything to you without having it in front of your face. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
This discussion has been closed.