Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Now, now, you guys really shouldn't believe all the advertisements about enlarging. We all know how trying to get what you don't have turns out.

• Message # sent by (system) (received: 2014/07/11 20:38:26)
       A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Kotul en-Kui. In a glorious blaze, the Logs of the 
    Shofangi appears above your head and descends into your hands.

*cackle* HA! HAH HAH HAH! 
    is dead like the dodo
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lerad said:

Now, now, you guys really shouldn't believe all the advertisements about enlarging. We all know how trying to get what you don't have turns out.

He just wanted a bigger chest on Annabelle :\
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I've finaaaaaally caught up with how Curios work now and the additions (I was still on the special pet-like moving ones) and I gotta say the sets look pretty neat. Be thank you to @Viynain and his helpful Curio Collections page on weeky peedia
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    2014/07/13 15:00:46 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Skiaryth. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:00 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Vumiri. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:14 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Llumyon. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:36 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Illidaen. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:57 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Dramshanks. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:04 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Violyte. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:11 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Nihta. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:18 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Celina. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:24 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Ssaliss. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:03:33 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Johan. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:06:25 - Credits: -10. Transfer to Astraea. Reason: The Queen enjoys credits as well.
    2014/07/13 15:07:19 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Azman. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.

This is how guild credits should be done, IMO. 
  • Celina said:
    2014/07/13 15:00:46 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Skiaryth. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:00 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Vumiri. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:14 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Llumyon. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:36 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Illidaen. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:01:57 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Dramshanks. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:04 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Violyte. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:11 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Nihta. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:18 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Celina. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:02:24 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Ssaliss. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:03:33 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Johan. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.
    2014/07/13 15:06:25 - Credits: -10. Transfer to Astraea. Reason: The Queen enjoys credits as well.
    2014/07/13 15:07:19 - Credits: -50. Transfer to Azman. Reason: Your valuable service is not 
    overlooked by the Coven.

Jelly :(
    What is this I don't even
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Portius is building a world I want to live in.  :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    That's fine to do it that way for credits, but I don't mind also paying small sums for them. Mostly because we could have some REALLY cool advancements with funds. 

• Munsia said:
    That's fine to do it that way for credits, but I don't mind also paying small sums for them. Mostly because we could have some REALLY cool advancements with funds. 
    It's not like gold is hard to come by anyway. If you want an addition that costs gold, it'd be easy enough to just ask for donations.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I can't get over the guy called Azman
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Ssaliss said:

Munsia said:
    It's not like gold is hard to come by anyway. If you want an addition that costs gold, it'd be easy enough to just ask for donations.
    In my guild it'd be. 
    edited July 2014
    Rivius said:
    I can't get over the guy called Azman
    He needs to be a -wood.

EDIT: Since nobody liked my quote, I guess nobody got it.

• edited July 2014
    Celina said:
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.
    overlooked by the Coven.

Hint hint, @Aislynn, Hint hint.
    Retired.
  • Shaddus said:
    Neos said:
    Alts are the devil.
    I agree.
    Really? I thought some of your characters agreed, while others did not?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I only caught the end of it, but a compliment from @Isune is still appreciated! :)
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Prayed a loaded prayer, got summons to Fulcrux, was expecting

but

Yay @Isune

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Vivet said:

Your design #21616 of an aromatic bone-shaped cookie of gamy venison was approved.

Reviewed and approved practically overnight.
    :)>-
    More love for our resident puppeh.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2014
    Meliana said:

After a few IRL months of saying I wanted to have another Festival it's almost here! I'm pretty proud of myself this round. I have a lot of surprises and things that will set this apart from any Festival of Light we've done before and I hope everyone else will be as excited, enthralled, and just plain wowed as I am. If not I may go a little insane cause it has been a lot of work  :-SS

I hope it's awesome an everyone loves it! Share many logs.

Also:
    Vivet said:

Your design #21616 of an aromatic bone-shaped cookie of gamy venison was approved.

:x :x

It's AMBASSADOR puppeh, tyvm.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    The design people have really been on the ball lately, kudos to them
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited July 2014
    These early morning revolts are a pain in the arse, woo for getting to win something though.

Only woke up early to nab a domoth, was about to log off and suddenly everything.

Raves for @Vumiri for dusting off a lot of cobwebs and learning fast and @Svorai for the hero crowcloaks.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• That was a fun Domoth fight. Quite annoyed I'm still completely useless, but am getting better with disorienting gusts / fearauras and getting much better at survival.

>.> After all this time I'm finally logging stuff so I can go back to see what happened... makes a bit of a difference.
  • Vivet said:

OMG...please tell me this is a public design, or in a cooking cartel I can join.
This discussion has been closed.