Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Daraius said:
    Really pumped about the Extended Universe thing @Nihmriel has going on with her writing.  :x

(also congrats!)
    Though why Hallifax feels compelled to keep betrothing its handsome young lords to women, I don't know. It never works.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Thanks whoever did the last stage of releasing the unpublished library books!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited May 2014
    Shaddus said:
    Sureldis said:
    Just died to Celina in Crumkindivia. It's been a while since anyone has jumped me, and I have to admit, it lends that sense of danger to the game. Yay for combat!

But then she killed my little level one dragon turtle. :(

Celina said:
    To be fair, I was just there for the Black Nest. You just happened to be there too. 
    I'm sorry, but I just happened to see these two posts and the people who flagged them

@Tarkenton , You marked Celina's as off topic. How is her post off topic? She's replying to the above post, which was about her.

@Munsia , why would you "disagree" that Celina was just there for the Black Nest, or that Sureldis just happened to be there?

People really, really need to quit flagging posts just because they don't like them.

It's cool. Haters gonna hate. Over nothing, evidently.

edit: I think it's refreshing to see @Sureldis raving about a little danger! The game is more fun when it's a little dangerous.

MY rave is that I still managed to get a kill despite my nightgaze/discern button being busted, and forgetting half my aliases. Man I am SO RUSTY.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    We won't.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I try to join in with my alt, but never get anywhere when I do :( Good luck to them, I say!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited May 2014
    Khydan said:
    I try to join in with my alt, but never get anywhere when I do :( Good luck to them, I say!
    Roleplay beyond snuggle/bounce/say hehe n then i tuch ur boobiez can be hard to sniff out sometimes, but it DOES exist! With the advent of @Crumkane, @Yomoigu and of course the lingering awesome that is @Mysrai, it can pop up at the most unexpected times, even.

And hey, sometimes players actually do some things for themselves now. Things are really looking up for us!

Keep trying!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Shaddus whoa man, calm down. Phone must have taken me scrolling as clicking it. It's fixed. I rather enjoy the fact that Celina is killing people, means I have someone to learn from.
    No mercy for you, Tarkenton. None.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm sick, and regularly coughing up lungs. Don't make me toad myself to kill you.
  • Eritheyl said:
     competent
    BWAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HA

Heh.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well you know I love riding on Nihmriel's coattails (or on her ballgown train as it were). 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I'd pay for that.
  • I forgot to save the log, but raves for finishing the epic!! Thanks especially to @Rivius and @Mnemosyne for all of their help when I was logged out, @Vivet for all of her helpful knowledge, and @Kregarn, @Aerys and the rest of Hallifax for their support and encouragement.
  • Courtship RP is best RP. Even if Alary is a giant dork. Hopefully good things will come from this RP, really hoping.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Viravain for recognition
    @Synkarin for aquatic adventures
    @Celina for gifts
    @Hiriako for gifts
    @Crumkane for that tae'dae
    @Kethaera for pixie shenanigans!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I would just like to thank @Drocilla for giving me a much welcome surprise and a great RP opportunity.  This should be fun to play out.
  • edited May 2014
    Won bardic merit

So er, thanks to @Ankastra for initially giving me the confidence to make bardic quality stuff, and thanks to @Eliron, @Aislynn, @Delandes and other harbingers who recommended submitting some play scripts into bardic.
    Retired.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Not knocking Persayis at all, but there seems to be a theme in the winners some times and I wonder if you could draw a stick figure, call it a god, and win. I don't think I've seen a Divine artisnal lose.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Give it a try.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    February 2014 runner up, "Crumbling Justice" by Persayis seems to be a rather compelling piece of evidence to the contrary.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Rave that my favorite goddess from the lore has finally made an appearance in Lusternia.

+11111 for @Drocilla
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Viravain! <3 Yay RP! Also, I have a feeling they're not related at all, but I feel like after writing that one thing for the Order, you've gone more with that path. Even if it's unrelated, thank you for making me feel like my little writing actually inspired you for RP.
  • <3 General RP with Romaan. As Snaithy's Lord General and son, conversation can be quite fun and split down the middle, with several layered conversations going at once between Guild matters and personal matters.
This discussion has been closed.