Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah, not dropping any credits on systems. Just slowly rebuilding my Nexus reflexes in all their effective but inefficient glory.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    It's a steaming hot mess but I got my bashing defenses set up.   @-)
    And here I thought steaming hot messes were the best kind...
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    (Delayed) rave for @Everiine and Bandrui last night. Fun RP times.

Also, Everiine, I'm starting to think you should charge for all the times my character has come to you looking for solace and advice. Could make some good in-game cash!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rave for @Selenity, and for a completely DIFFERENT roleplay time with Bandrui.

Maybe Ev -should- set up a 5 gold per advice booth!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:
    Rave for @Selenity, and for a completely DIFFERENT roleplay time with Bandrui.

Maybe Ev -should- set up a 5 gold per advice booth!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited December 2014
    Daraius said:
    Yeah, not dropping any credits on systems. Just slowly rebuilding my Nexus reflexes in all their effective but inefficient glory.
    Not even grabbing Medic?

Edit: Also,

"He is deemed a Superior Storyteller by the Bardic Council of Vesteran Honours."
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    I stepped way, way out of my comfort zone, but I'm glad I did. It was all pretty great.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Wish I could've made it, though it would have taken quite the mental gymnastics to justify Tarkenton heading there for the party considering he just left Gaudi.
  • You examine a shadowy mane curio piece of the Shadowy Mane Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a sixth lock of shadowy mane curio piece of the Shadowy Mane Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing lustrous, shadowy mane.

FINALLY.

Thank you @Isluna!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yaaaas, just hit forum transcendent. Time to change my title, sahweet.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I forgot I could do that... and done!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The Gaudi fireworks were very good. 

Speaking of Gaudi, I was listening to Planet Caravan recently and I was reminded of Kalikai.

"And so we pass on by the crimson eye/ of great god Mars"

Is Kalikai's sobriquet "The Crimson Eye" a nod to Sabbath or is it merely coincidence? 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    Swords, pyramids, staves, vials, and other objects take their place in the firmament, only to be replaced by a trio of twining poppies, then a pair of ruby, crimson eyes that gaze blearily across the lands. In the next instant, these eyes shower downwards into a cupcake and spatula, only to divide into seven brilliant, golden pyres whose flames give birth to cubes and hammers.

This made me stupidly emotional
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    edited December 2014
    Very glad I stayed at the library thirty seconds longer than I planned to at first. I love my Hallipeeps.   :x
    I used to make cakes.

Lira, Taimon, and of course, @Kregarn. So much fun RPing and learning and eeee new things. And now I have new things for the Spiritsingers :D

Also, raves to my new/first protege who lacks a forum account.

• Selenity said:
    Lira, Taimon, and of course, @Kregarn. So much fun RPing and learning and eeee new things. And now I have new things for the Spiritsingers :D

Also, raves to my new/first protege who lacks a forum account.

Was pretty awesome to be part of that. Very very fun. *thumbsup*
    Daraius said:
    Very glad I stayed at the library thirty seconds longer than I planned to at first. I love my Hallipeeps.   :x
    I -may- have batphoned in people from a clan with the statement that there was a nonzero chance of us fighting. Was pretty amusing, though, even if I don't have to hate the lobo now!
    Portius said:
    ... us fighting ... hate the lobo ... !
    omg worst fate imaginable   :(
    I used to make cakes.

• Only took me 2 months.

[ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Supplicant' Achievement! You have earned 10 Bound Credits.
  • I'm a little surprised it's only 800 city posts to catch up on, but the majority of them are highly entertaining! Gaudi politics amuse me, I like reading those with a nice glass of wine.

A bit of random chatter at the Flame, and a lot of fun with @Altrea and @Iari letting me spout crazy things at them for a while. Was that the local ephemeral, too?

I should have done this a long time ago. Maybe this orghop will kick me back into productivity. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    I love you Master Quettle, and the benevolent spirit that inhabits you.   :x

It feels like all my dreams are coming true, and that I'm on the verge of screwing everything up.
    I used to make cakes.

Deeetaaaails.
  • Riluna said:
    I'm a little surprised it's only 800 city posts to catch up on, but the majority of them are highly entertaining! Gaudi politics amuse me, I like reading those with a nice glass of wine.

A bit of random chatter at the Flame, and a lot of fun with @Altrea and @Iari letting me spout crazy things at them for a while. Was that the local ephemeral, too?

I should have done this a long time ago. Maybe this orghop will kick me back into productivity. :)
    I hope so! We're good peeps. And I need more people to turn in to minions for great party justice. Ain't no party like a Gauiguch party 'cause we're not entirely sure when a Gaudiguch party stops!
  • edited December 2014
    When everyone has severe alcohol poisoning and at least one pair of worn pants are on fire?  :O)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Serenwilde!

I quite like you, everyone's so friendly.

• Kiradawea said:
    When everyone has severe alcohol poisoning and at least one pair of worn pants are on fire?  :O)
    I think that counts more as a slow weekday.
  • Glomdoring! Let's hit that upswing! I'm already feeling some momentum, just need to keep it going.
    The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • Glomdoring! Let's hit that upswing! I'm already feeling some momentum, just need to keep it going.
    It's there, slowly but surely. I'm confident though that it will happen because it always happens. My confidence in the eb and flow has never been misplaced. It at once keeps me hopeful and humble.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
This discussion has been closed.