Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave for @Munsia. You heard me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shoutout to @Munsia for that awesome ur'bash, and here's hoping for more!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  •    o The aliases/names with which you can interact with items are now listed at the end of PROBE.

Awwwwwww yeah.
  • edited December 2014
    The Hours, like Dust is arguably my favorite lusternia play <3 Org propaganda
    The playa you love to hate
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Kregarn and Bandrui for the fun RP. Amazing to have someone who wants to RP with you as soon as you log in. Literally.

@Lisaera for the favor and the humor earlier.

@Darvellan for everything.
  • You examine a partial jewel orchid curio piece of the Jewel Orchid Curio Set carefully, before
    carefully touching it to a fluted stem curio piece of the Jewel Orchid Curio Set. A brief flash of
    light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing an orchid of moonstone
    and silver.

Thank you, person responsible for this. You know who you are <3
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Now this is a revolt, even though  it is, yet again, at a retarded time in the morning that I am only up for because I am on winter break. About even sides and people dropping like flies on both alliances.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Go go Magnagora, Gaudiguch, and Siam!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    ... Lusternia is coded to hate the west coast, I swear. Except for ascension, obviously.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I don't know man, I feel like I miss so much more moving from MST to EST. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Perhaps my problem is with having a fairly "normal" and "responsible" sleep schedule that complements my 9-5ish workday.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Most of my favorite peeps stay up way later than I typically can. After midnight EST my brain starts shutting down, so I either get incoherent or... goofy. :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Daraius is clearly my spirit animal. If everyone in Hallifax moved over to the East (best) coast and agreed that bedtime was midnight, I would rave about it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You examine a partial gleaming saw curio piece of the Gleaming Saw Curio Set
    carefully, before carefully touching it to an upper blade curio piece of the Gleaming
    Saw Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined
    together, finally completing a gleaming, bronze-etched grasslands saw.
    Much love and thanks to @Vivet for helping me complete my saw and come closer to completing one other curio.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Thank you friends and strangers and admins for the non-stop arpees. It's really filling me with warm fuzzies and I'm loving every minute of it, but...
    Daraius said:
    After midnight EST my brain starts shutting down
    ... so if I pull a whoop, gotta go. later y'all! *mic drop* it's nothing personal.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2014
    Wrong thread
    The playa you love to hate
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daraius said:
    Thank you friends and strangers and admins for the non-stop arpees. It's really filling me with warm fuzzies and I'm loving every minute of it, but...
    Daraius said:
    After midnight EST my brain starts shutting down
    ... so if I pull a whoop, gotta go. later y'all! *mic drop* it's nothing personal.

Patiently waiting my turn, brooding and brewing...and sweating.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited December 2014
    This rave is for all the people who have helped me get into combat! @Synkarin @Shuyin @Feyda @Altrea @Alary @Munsia and so many more!

I'm (slowly) getting better day by day, and I'm having a blast with it! Sure, it's a little bit griefy at times, but I've stuck to a rule of only attacking people in protected territory where they are enemies, so the justification makes me feel less guilty about the whole violence thing.

You are -all- amazing people, but the people who took the time to deal with my endless string of questions are especially amazing, and I adore you all for it!
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Perhaps my problem is with having a fairly "normal" and "responsible" sleep schedule that complements my 9-5ish workday.

There are days I think a 9-5 workday and not taking your work home for the holidays is incredibly enviable.
    @Kaalak I haven't had one of those days in about two months Ish now. More like 9-9 as of late.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Well, my day just got made with Crumkane's return.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited December 2014
    Shout-out to @Vivet for helping me get all but one of the hair curio I've been looking for since they came out!

Edit:

curio attach 22906 to 29500
    You examine a fourth lock of long white hair curio piece of the Long White Hair Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial long white hair curio piece of the Long White Hair Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing long white hair in an elegant braid.

Special thanks to @Nymerya for getting me the last piece (even though she turned down the 50K reward)!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Hit the Wakabidrome. Won nothing.

But getting all hyped up with @Akyaevin was fun. Thanks for the fun Wakabidrome sit! :D
  • You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust and 
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Circlet of Lucidity from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

This thing was worth 400 bound credits! SWEET! :D
  • All I've gotten so far is two standard presents, one with poison and the other with five magic curio pieces and more poison.
  • My first two presents were garbage and my third was that artifact.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 2 months.

the lord of the rings animated GIF
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    As you rub a bottle of sparkling citrine, its numerous facets sparkle with 
    increasing radiance.
    A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of sparkling citrine, curling 
    into a strange yellow genie with crystalline, faceted skin. With a sparkling 
    grin, the genie disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a pair of kissable 
    golden lips.

My first time rubbing my bottles... and I got this.

Aww yiss.
This discussion has been closed.