Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I really cannot wait to grab a couple of other Demis and take a squad of newbies out to Icewynd 2.0

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I took a level 20 something to Icewynd and hunted 1 larva. He was level 50 something by the end of that larva.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • Excited that Icewynd is more difficult. A little frightened too.. not sure how much harder.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
    Majanishi said:
    Excited that Icewynd is more difficult. A little frightened too.. not sure how much harder.
    You won't be going solo. Not as you are at the moment.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited February 2013
    Message #2315 sent by Estarra (received: 2013/02/09 23:53:47)
    You've won 500 credits for tying for third in the Challenge of Knowledge. Congratulations!

<3

Also, congratulations to Ushaara, Vivet and Tulemrah who all placed (won in Ushaara's case) and helped show off Hallifax in this Seal contest.

EDIT: And heck. Congrats to Thul and Kalaneya too.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    As you chew and swallow on a hot pink heart-shaped candy you are overwhelmed with the taste of chocolate and vanilla swirl, intermingled with sugar and a warm, comforting feeling as you swallow. Suddenly your whole world takes on a hot pink tint, though it soon fades away, a sense of warmth and protection lingering long after.

Chocolate is now a thing???!!!1!1!!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    There are jungles now; it's either Wyrden chocolate or Eventru-chocolate though!
  • Xenthos said:
    There are jungles now; it's either Wyrden chocolate or Eventru-chocolate though!
    There's no wyrden chocolate, sorry. Your jungle trees are barren, just like your wombs. :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eventru said:
    Xenthos said:
    There's no wyrden chocolate, sorry. Your jungle trees are barren, just like your wombs. :(
    I do not have a womb which could be barren.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    <3 to Estarra for approving my pet reaction! ^.^
    Icewynd test went pretty successfully. Yay for being a walking brick s##thouse.

• Morkarion said:
    Majanishi said:
    Excited that Icewynd is more difficult. A little frightened too.. not sure how much harder.
    Maybe once I get demi and beef up my constitution. Or if I can get the full set of frost resist curios.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Majanishi said:
    Morkarion said:
    Majanishi said:
    Maybe once I get demi and beef up my constitution. Or if I can get the full set of frost resist curios.
    It's less the actual damage and more the hindering spam from the new afflictions they've added. Still you might get through it using Drawdown.

• Quote Morkarion said stuff.

Ohh fun, more afflictions. These happen to be new affliction lines that most systems won't catch? If so I've got some updating to do..

• The way @Morkarion described how it went, I imagined three casters firing shots over the cover of his permaprone, permafflicted body.
  • Thul said:
    The way @Morkarion described how it went, I imagined three casters firing shots over the cover of his permaprone, permafflicted body.
    Aw man I get to be the paraplegic meat shield that fell out of his wheel chair?

edited February 2013
    I was pretty much perma broken limbs, prone, blacklung and fearspam.

Oh and so much frost spam. But yes, being the Knight in the group means you become a battered frozen popsicle so that everyone else will clear through a larva (or two larva in our case) at ridiculous speed.

Just request corpse donations for your share of the offerings.

• I've been hangin onto that marble for months! Nice to finally use it!
  • A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Hope's Defender. In a glorious blaze, the Holy Orb of Celestial Light 
    appears above your head and descends into your hands.

It's not like I let out a little squeak of excitement or anything... >.>
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Rave for Isune-induced happiness.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Dynami said:
    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Hope's Defender. In a glorious blaze, the Holy Orb of Celestial Light 
    appears above your head and descends into your hands.

It's not like I let out a little squeak of excitement or anything... >.>
    Yay, someone new to crack the whip at!  (Seriously though, congrats. :)  )
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    You open your stocking and pull out a group of 3 bottles of kiwi punch.

Yay!
  • edited February 2013

Eloping!  And getting him to come to Gaudi!  And more than all of those, talking about mating and producing many children with my now husband.  Oh @Mysrai, you make me smile!

I love having cone as a Knight. I almost feel sorry for City Knight guilds who miss out on the awesome.

• I'm glad that there's plenty to get Lillie involved in after the absence. I was afraid that not showing up regularly for, uh...2 years...would leave me helplessly behind everyone else. But hey, you buy up some clothes, sell off your stockpiled herbs, and get involved with your Commune...do some RP at the nexus...it's all good. Nice to see no one laughing at me.

Still no idea what curios are, and it looks like something that isn't all too interesting for an influencer, so I can safely keep my head firmly 'neath the sand.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Grand Master Hunter' Achievement! You have earned 100% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.

Yay.

Though the question then is, how come you don't get something more fitting like a legendary ikon, or credits, or even lessons?  I feel that by the time you kill that many creatures (even more so for the 100k kills), you should be way past demigod already!
    Valen said:
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Grand Master Hunter' Achievement! You have earned 100% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.

Yay.

Though the question then is, how come you don't get something more fitting like a legendary ikon, or credits, or even lessons?  I feel that by the time you kill that many creatures (even more so for the 100k kills), you should be way past demigod already!
    Demigods need xp bonuses too, farming essence is a pain.

• A novice actually asked me to be his mentor without me ever mentioning anything of the sort. Made me feel good about the new RP angle I've been trying since coming back.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Bought a curio pack and ended up with more credits afterwards than I started with!

...there's no way on earth that's happening twice.
This discussion has been closed.