Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    All the ikons are created on a formula that balances them, so of course it is! Couldn't screw with it if you wanted!
  • All ikons are "balanced" insofar that their cooldown and power are automatically determined by effect, strength and initiative. Eternal and other "special" ikons have a set % reduction in that formula.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Qistrel said:
    He paid for the fact that it's custom and unique, not for one that just wins. :P
    He paid it for the fact it's custom and unique.

He designed it to win.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited January 2013
    Oh, it looks very good. In fact, it looks suspiciously exactly like the Agnomenon the Tinkerer ikon.

OMG Xenthos is a gnome in disguise.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Qistrel said:

Oh, it looks very good. In fact, it looks suspiciously exactly like the Agnomenon the Tinkerer ikon.

OMG Xenthos is a gnome in disguise.

Yeah, I selected the stats based on what I was looking for and Xiel informed me of that fact. I will just have to make it my mission in life to destroy all Agnomenons encountered with a plethora of hoop snakes.

Step one: acquire said plethora of hoop snakes.
  • I have the best pet otter EVAR.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Have only just noticed these comments and I can't believe it took me so long. Bouncing around the room with happy squee now :D

The Age of Supremacy: Part 1 of 5 written by Tacita Shee-Slaugh.
    Published as a literary book on 11th of Avechary, 341 CE (1st edition) by The Wyrden Archives.
    Access Level: Public
    There are 3/3 copies available for checkout.
    It will cost 0 gold to checkout this book.
    It is stored at the annex: Annex of Wyrden Scriptures
    Word Count: 12632 (weighted: 50)
    Book Rating: 150
    This book contains the following subjects:

Comment by a Divine Scholar:
         Very well-written. This scholar applauds the effort greatly, in
         both form and substance. One waits with bated breath to see the
         subsequent parts cross the prestige reviews!
    Comment by a Divine Scholar:
         This scholar thoroughly enjoyed the story so far and thinks that
         the characters are well thought out and behave just as real
         Lusternians do!
    This book is a winning prestige publication.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Rave to Lothringen for getting back to me so quickly with detailed information! You're awesome!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited January 2013
    Rave to @Astrasia for being awesome and generous!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Rave for a new novice actually stopping and asking about our RP instead of walking off with ruffled feathers. Much respect and I'm sure we have an awesome addition on our hands!

• Calythan. Calythan Calythan Calythan. Amazingly fun to interact with as always.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • edited January 2013
    A compliment is a nice thing to get every once in a while.  :\">
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Raves for everyone who took part in the most pointless Domoth fight of all time.

I had fun!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

You examine a partial red heart curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a rainbow candy curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a scarlet, heart-shaped box.

Thick as a book and with the shape of a stylised heart, this box has been covered in soft, scarlet felt. Bright pink lace, its edges frilled and of a lighter shade than the deeper pink of the main strip, has been wrapped about the heart-shaped box, going from the upper-right down and across to the lower-left side, with the two ends of the lace having been tied into a large, frilly bow over the centre. Upon closer inspection it is easily discerned that the top of the box comes away easily enough, while all along the sides of the box has been written an inscription in flowing, pink script.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist.
    A scarlet, heart-shaped box is holding:
    Nothing.

:(
  • Morkarion said:
    Raves for everyone who took part in the most pointless Domoth fight of all time.

I had fun!
    It was a pretty nice pointless Domoth fight, as far as pointless Domoth fights go.
  • Xenthos said:

You examine a partial red heart curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a rainbow candy curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a scarlet, heart-shaped box.

Thick as a book and with the shape of a stylised heart, this box has been covered in soft, scarlet felt. Bright pink lace, its edges frilled and of a lighter shade than the deeper pink of the main strip, has been wrapped about the heart-shaped box, going from the upper-right down and across to the lower-left side, with the two ends of the lace having been tied into a large, frilly bow over the centre. Upon closer inspection it is easily discerned that the top of the box comes away easily enough, while all along the sides of the box has been written an inscription in flowing, pink script.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist.
    A scarlet, heart-shaped box is holding:
    Nothing.

:(

What? Xenthos completed a new curio? Nooo. Say it ain't so...

Just wait until you get candy!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    I'm a little disappointed that you are required to buy such large amounts of credits to get the curio pieces. A minimum of 100 credits to get 3 pieces?  I simply can't afford that kind of money right now.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:
    I'm a little disappointed that you are required to buy such large amounts of credits to get the curio pieces. A minimum of 100 credits to get 3 pieces?  I simply can't afford that kind of money right now.
    Note that I bought 0 credits; I just traded credits and curio pieces I already had with other people who had money.  They got more reward from their purchase, I got a box. :)

So you're not required to buy anything!
    Xenthos said:
    Kagato said:
    Note that I bought 0 credits; I just traded credits and curio pieces I already had with other people who had money.  They got more reward from their purchase, I got a box. :)

So you're not required to buy anything!
    Still comes down to requiring credits to obtain the pieces one way or another.  My credit pool is severely limited and now I have yet another thing to add to the list, assuming there is still even enough pieces in circulation to buy all the pieces by the time I can afford it.

• Smiling encouragingly, you prompt Berpo Fleece to tell you of his hopes and fears, then relate how 
    all his hopes can be found in Glomdoring, and all his fears would be realized elsewhere.
    Berpo Fleece slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Rikenfriez should follow 
    the Free Alliance of Glomdoring after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Rikenfriez, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Free 
    Alliance of Glomdoring.

Winning round. But more importantly, that revolt is OVER.
  • You examine a heart-shaped box curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set carefully, before carefully 
    touching it to a partial red heart curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set. A brief flash of light 
    reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a scarlet, heart-shaped box.

Happiness. <3
  • Thul said:
    Smiling encouragingly, you prompt Berpo Fleece to tell you of his hopes and fears, then relate how 
    all his hopes can be found in Glomdoring, and all his fears would be realized elsewhere.
    Berpo Fleece slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Rikenfriez should follow 
    the Free Alliance of Glomdoring after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Rikenfriez, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Free 
    Alliance of Glomdoring.

Winning round. But more importantly, that revolt is OVER.
    It's not a proper revolt unless someone is there at the start, logs off and comes back hours later to say "The revolt is STILL going on?", someone gets issued for using illusions and peopleuses the distraction to raid a godrealm.
    curio collection activate soulless

You scream as you feel your flesh suddenly expand with pustules before rupturing in a gory display of rot and decay. Your entire body rots away rapidly, and you know only suffering and despair. Suddenly you feel compelled to kick and pull yourself from a swirling pit of noxious green fluid, shuddering as you pull yourself into a bleak, scarred valley.

:o  Eeeeeeeeek.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    curio collection activate soulless

You scream as you feel your flesh suddenly expand with pustules before rupturing in a gory display of rot and decay. Your entire body rots away rapidly, and you know only suffering and despair. Suddenly you feel compelled to kick and pull yourself from a swirling pit of noxious green fluid, shuddering as you pull yourself into a bleak, scarred valley.

:o  Eeeeeeeeek.
    Weirdo
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Is anyone's red heart box producing candy?

I'm willing to bet it probably works like the candy box artifact already in existance, every lusternian day it has a % chance of generating a candy.

I could also be horribly wrong but it seems like the most likely scenario

• Erinyes <3

Ahhh, this is why I shouldn't touch things. ;_;
  • edited February 2013
    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the High Chief of the Serenguard Lodge. In a glorious blaze, the Logs of the Seren appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    Jaguar Warrior Majanishi has just replaced High Chief Turnus Tarsuhl as Administrator of Serenguard.
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 13th of Kiani, 346 years after the Coming of Estarra.

*glee* and just 2 in game days after I turned 203!

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • Kagato said:

I'm willing to bet it probably works like the candy box artifact already in existance, every lusternian day it has a % chance of generating a candy.

I could also be horribly wrong but it seems like the most likely scenario

It's one a RL day at the turn of the weave. Mine is spawning candy, @Morbo, so I'm sure yours is too.
  • Is it special candy?
This discussion has been closed.