Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It was exhausting. (I loved it)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • So in a fight with Taevyn (I have to use fight loosely) at Globglob, and he dies.... in under 8 seconds.  I was curious, so in case anyone cares I poked Globglob:

Sparks sizzle and crackle about Globglob Mesherbrub's mechanical device, building up in intensity. Suddenly, a large electrical bolt leaps from the contraption into you sending waves of electricity through your body.
    2943h, 7273m, 7722e, 10p, 23400en, 26400w elrxkd<>- (-4406)

He potentially does that every 2 bloody seconds, holy Nil.  Why is he so strong?
  • Because Illuminati.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Malarious said:
    So in a fight with Taevyn (I have to use fight loosely) at Globglob, and he dies.... in under 8 seconds.  I was curious, so in case anyone cares I poked Globglob:

Sparks sizzle and crackle about Globglob Mesherbrub's mechanical device, building up in intensity. Suddenly, a large electrical bolt leaps from the contraption into you sending waves of electricity through your body.
    2943h, 7273m, 7722e, 10p, 23400en, 26400w elrxkd<>- (-4406)

He potentially does that every 2 bloody seconds, holy Nil.  Why is he so strong?
    He's worse if you don't dismantle the antenae's...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    All the design reviewers, for keeping up pretty well with my designs, should have all twelve (thirteen) 'traitor god' face tattoos done in time for Bloodfaire, yay! I hope. I submitted the Morgfyre-based one pretty late...

an ornate mask of red and gold
    a masculine mask of midnight blue
    a feminine mask of midnight blue
    a golden mask of the tiger
    a blood-spattered mask of bleached bone
    a grotesque orange mask with large tusks
    a mechanical mask of black metal
    a gargoyle mask of twisted clay
    a torturous mask of warped flesh
    a lavender mask with golden lace
    a featureless mask of black shadow
    a chilling mask of sculpted ice
    a porcelain mask of swirling silver

• Ardmore and Synkarin you two made that fun. Sad you weren't still there when I got back!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Raves for @Sleeper and @Shorn for asking questions and learning stuff. that was fun.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited May 2015
    I love it when the RPs flow and carry me off in a current of awesome.

Shoutout to @Niico! :> :>
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Sorry I had to leave so soon after, I had errands to run!
  • You examine a spark of corruption curio piece of the Corrupt Staff Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial corrupt staff curio piece of the Corrupt Staff Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Corrupted Staff of the Soulless.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    @Tremula considers messages OOC but I'm digging the IC exchange. Buahahaha.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    And the tattoo designs keep on flowing...

There was a whole bunch of things I was supposed to do. Something to do with the guild maybe.

Siam said:
    @Tremula considers messages OOC but I'm digging the IC exchange. Buahahaha.
    Only when I'm on aetherbubbles! <3

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Qistrel said:

There was a whole bunch of things I was supposed to do. Something to do with the guild maybe.
    You're a guildmistress now. You don't need to do anything with the guild, that's the GA's job. Your job is to vote in the Council and design tattoos, as well as the occasional dalliance with a serf you can toss off the Belltower afterwards.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It's been requested that belltower tossings be limited to no more than one every year or two per councilor due to sanitation ministry budget cuts.
  • It ain't cheap to clean up so much blood!

And we'll be needing cleaners for the faire.
  • Shaddus said:
    Qistrel said:

You're a guildmistress now. You don't need to do anything with the guild, that's the GA's job. Your job is to vote in the Council and design tattoos, as well as the occasional dalliance with a serf you can toss off the Belltower afterwards.
    Mmhmm, Guildmaster/mistress is the guild voice on the council and responsible for external stuff, such as overseeing guild nexus powers (putting out guards, etc).  Main things that GM is responsible for, pertaining to the guild, is appointment of Secretaries (subject to the undersecretary pool appointed by yours truly) and security (again subject to the protectors assigned by the guild champion).
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
    For some guilds. :>

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How strange that every single guild has exactly the same structure but employs their leadership positions in different ways.  :-?

(wtb customizable guild structures)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Much love to a certain unnamed divine type person who helped rid me of a plague.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Raves for @Drocilla and for Divine RP that continues to amaze me with its depth!

Slight anti-rave for a Flood Warning that kept me on my toes, waiting for the power to go out on me. Also I really need to drink my caffeine BEFORE I log into Lusternia so I can actually function like a normal human bean.

Maybe being put into life-threatening situations is how Magnagorans express their love.

Mag got so many extra ambients for the blood-faire, and this is just the beginning! Really looking forward to the next 3 days! ::::D (@Morgfyre and @Drocilla get all the applause and hugs)

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Drunken, Insane Slippers (Aka Chaotic Revelry) was the funniest, most intense time I've had playing in a long time.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Man, props to @Drocilla, @Silvanus and @Lavinya for this Bloodfaire.

It wouldn't of been possible without you guys.

It is so awesome.  Thanks to everyone else who put in, too!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Rancoura recently celebrated her quarter-millenium (250th!) birthday. My girl's all grown up <3  :x :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Posting logs of that second vengeance game when I wake up tomorrow. Oh my gods, I have never laughed harder at one. I forget whose idea it was, but 10/10.

• *heavy breathing* A divine mini-RPed with me using a soldier and an urchin.

This discussion has been closed.