Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Nikkakorra for my shiny new Jakari. And for just being awesome.

Also basically every Magnagoran I've met so far. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited May 2015
    @Celina is a nice Wyrden Night Viravain person. What is all this non-sense about stabbity murderface Celina?

edit:

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 20 months.

Yesssss...Yesssss....
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Salome said:
    The dark crystal of this unusually shaped vial coils thrice in a thick,
    elongated spiral. The crystal is infused with the essence of pure
    shadow, which swirls hypnotically through the elegant curves of the
    container in a mesmerising dance. The coil itself is hollow, allowing it
    to be filled with any liquid which may then be sipped through a slender,
    tapered spout at the top of the coil. As a final touch of tenebrous
    elegance, a sleek, black silk ribbon has been looped around one segment
    of the coil, allowing the vial to be hung from a belt.
    It has 100 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 2 ounce(s).
    There is a teardrop sigil firmly attached.
    It is linked to elixir vitae.
    It has been stamped with the seal of The Crowquill Bookbinding Cartel.
    It has the following aliases: vial, elixir, potion.

Whoever designed this. So pretty.

Thanks! :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7cbc2973

Sooo excited!! No clue why but I am both excited and frightened that they noticed me enough to favour me. Excited cus yay nervous cus now I have to start meeting expectations I set for myself faster XD
  • Tau said:
    Because I'm me? 

But srsly what'd I do? 
    It's long overdue, your RP was fantastic during that interaction with Magnagora the Court had.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Makaela said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7cbc2973

Sooo excited!! No clue why but I am both excited and frightened that they noticed me enough to favour me. Excited cus yay nervous cus now I have to start meeting expectations I set for myself faster XD
    DOn't get too worried, I"ve had a couple of favors from nocht that I wasn't given a reason for, and getting too worried won't help.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Gold contest.  Think you were a winnah.
  • Unexpected things are unexpected and exciting.
  • edited May 2015
    Tylwyth said:
    Makaela said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7cbc2973

DOn't get too worried, I"ve had a couple of favors from nocht that I wasn't given a reason for, and getting too worried won't help.

XD yay!
    Tarkenton said:
    Gold contest.  Think you were a winnah.

I completly forgot about that contest XD
    Eliron said:
    You relinquish the title of the Maestro of the Lament. With a blinding flash, the Tablature of Wyrden Song leaves your possession.
    You resigned from the Administrator position of Harbingers.

Well, 220 in game years, and over eight years in real life. Wow. It's been amazing. It really, truly, has. There are so many people who made it amazing, from people we no longer see like @Arel, to people who remember me as a little bumbling baby Maestro like @Maellio, to all the amazing people I've worked with since, @Stratas, @Talan, @Tacita, @Druken, @Celina, @Astraea, @Myste, @Aislynn pretty much everyone who has ever been a Harbinger. I know I'm forgetting so many. I'm going to edit this post a dozen times I suspect, just to add in some more names. I'm also going to say it here and now, thank you.

You formally contest Lady Kalas Aislynn, Song of the Wyrd's position as Guildmaster of the Harbingers.

What? You didn't think you were getting rid of me, did you?

XD that.. Wow I was all sad going but.. I have only heard of you and your gonna be gone?  Then.. I saw that running for GL ... nice setup 
  • A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Guardian of the Arrey Arrane. In a glorious blaze, 
    the Argentine Bracers of Trialante appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    Allehnon, Warrior of the Song has just replaced Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey 
    Arrane as Champion of the Spiritsingers.
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 19th of Avechary, 412 years after the Coming of Estarra.
  • edited May 2015
    These lusternia audio books are amazing this is basically what I look like listening to them

Poke around the main website, they're worth it.
  • @Phulbelishi for some excellent RP and character development
  • edited May 2015

Edit: Tattooos!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Allehnon said:
    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Guardian of the Arrey Arrane. In a glorious blaze, 
    the Argentine Bracers of Trialante appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    Allehnon, Warrior of the Song has just replaced Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey 
    Arrane as Champion of the Spiritsingers.
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 19th of Avechary, 412 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    It's a trap!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited May 2015
    This post is broken, please ignore.

Before an earthly flight

edited May 2015
    Eliron said:
    You relinquish the title of the Maestro of the Lament. With a blinding flash, the Tablature of Wyrden Song leaves your possession.
    You resigned from the Administrator position of Harbingers.

Well, 220 in game years, and over eight years in real life. Wow. It's been amazing. It really, truly, has. There are so many people who made it amazing, from people we no longer see like @Arel, to people who remember me as a little bumbling baby Maestro like @Maellio, to all the amazing people I've worked with since, @Stratas, @Talan, @Tacita, @Druken, @Celina, @Astraea, @Myste, @Aislynn pretty much everyone who has ever been a Harbinger. I know I'm forgetting so many. I'm going to edit this post a dozen times I suspect, just to add in some more names. I'm also going to say it here and now, thank you.

You formally contest Lady Kalas Aislynn, Song of the Wyrd's position as Guildmaster of the Harbingers.

What? You didn't think you were getting rid of me, did you?
    Incredible. And yea, in retrospect, I don't remember a time when you weren't the Maestro. Pre-emptive congratulations!

On topic: finding the time to play again is excellent.

Before an earthly flight

• edited May 2015
    I don't rave much for conflict since it so rarely comes around in weird situations and it can be taken the wrong way, but I have to give props to the Celenwildifax team for tonight. It's an uphill climb to go against a radmesne+pits without a breaker, yet they kept coming.

Marcella, Nikkakora, Kierstin, Steingrim, Miralona, Enadonella, and Viynain

vs

Kaimanahi, Maligorn, Aeden, Jaamil, Saoirse, Lorah, Laur, and Taevyn

Really good effort that I have to acknowledge.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I have absolutely no idea how I didn't die more, and actually got a kill on Kaimanahi.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Not just radmesne, but ashfall radmesne :(

The pros are that all of my deaths were to Viynain

the cons are that all of my deaths were to Viynain

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It looked like a good rumble, I was annoyed that the timing was right as I needed to head out the door. I miss all the action lately!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Holy crap, I'm proud of Ev's 108 years as GM, but 220 is... cripes.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • When I first started in the Harbingers, I couldn't always remember @Eliron's name cause names are hard. Quite literally, I thought of him more as 'the Maestro' than anything else. 

Anyway... been experimenting with different ways of refraining a song, and I finally have it working the way I wanted it. Which is a way of saying that I spent hours trying to (effectively) refrain a song exactly the same way I did before, BUT- it's now a lot less complicated, fits in better with everything else I do, and uses only one trigger. Whee!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Salome for all the hard work on designs.
  • Everiine said:
    Yeah. There was a short two year break in there at like the 75 year mark, but even with that I'm pretty sure I'm one of the longest-serving guild leaders in the game. It's been fun!
  • edited May 2015

Dear whoever is currently reviewing masses of submitted books:
    Thank you and much love for clearing out the review queue.  I am prepared to cause a cake to be delivered wherever it is needed, no questions asked. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Eliron said:
    Everiine said:
    Yeah. There was a short two year break in there at like the 75 year mark, but even with that I'm pretty sure I'm one of the longest-serving guild leaders in the game. It's been fun!
    I think Xenthos has us all beat, right?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
This discussion has been closed.