Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Thank you to all those who helped upgrade Life today. @Kaimanahi @Daebach @Shedrin @Kalliste @Azula @Taevyn @Mnemosyne @Dakhamunzu @Ryboi and so many that I missed. It's appreciated, for reals.

Edit: Adding more names. Because I'm right in the room with y'all.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Kethaera said:
    Solving that awful light puzzle for the Throne in 8 moves.
    I got it in two the other day :>
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Working on editing the log of the Bloodfaire ritual, and this stood out to me:

Kimzal whispers solemnly into the ear of an imp, the secrets therein remaining so for those whom they are offered.

A squat imp skips upwards once, intrigued, and makes it towards the chalice where it whispers fervently, passing on the secrets.

Rave to @Kimzal and @Drocilla!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Esca said:
    Working on editing the log of the Bloodfaire ritual, and this stood out to me:

Kimzal whispers solemnly into the ear of an imp, the secrets therein remaining so for those whom they are offered.

A squat imp skips upwards once, intrigued, and makes it towards the chalice where it whispers fervently, passing on the secrets.

Rave to @Kimzal and @Drocilla!
    I really, really considered giving Kimzal a cityfavour for that. Amazing, small bit of rp there that really fit with the ceremony.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2015
    I'm an idiot. This is also not quotes.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited June 2015
    @Nymerya So much fun...teehee

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    As ice begins to form upon the many structures that surround you, a harsh whisper slices through the cold air, "And here I thought you mortals had no drive. Even if it is minor, I applaud you for your stance, child."

@Manteekan is creepy. And pretty damned cool.

• Lavinya said:
    As ice begins to form upon the many structures that surround you, a harsh whisper slices through the cold air, "And here I thought you mortals had no drive. Even if it is minor, I applaud you for your stance, child."

@Manteekan is creepy. And pretty damned cool.
    Agreed.  Had an opportunity to have a quick conversation with @Manteekan, was quite enjoyable ^_^
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • edited June 2015
    @Everiine
    That was a lovely chat earlier. Thank you.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Thanks @Celina for being harsh, oppressive, and judgmental. I wish I was better able to hold up my end.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    All in a days work
  • Oh, speak ing of that, what did get Celina's dander up? She was "giving lady Viravains finger of dissapointement" to people over the commne aether?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Freaking ct logs documenting my mistells. 
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Congratulations @Celina
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Is it bad that I'd just sort of assumed @Celina was already an Avatar all this time? 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Woooooooooo, changes

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Tremula said:
    Is it bad that I'd just sort of assumed @Celina was already an Avatar all this time? 
    I could have sworn that she got back when she was active last time (few months after Vira came back after the Karlach ascension)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Not sure if these dreamweaving changes are good or bad.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Not sure if these dreamweaving changes are good or bad.
    all bad, DEEPSLEEP doesn't even work anymore(not the DW skill, the command that keeps you from wkaing up withour using the WAKE command).

• Raves to @makaela for not suiciding. You are a wonderful person, stop insisting you suck.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    They are bad, read my comments on the relevant reports. Not end-of-the-world bad, but not in the right direction at all.
  • edited June 2015
    Difference of opinion there. Attrition is now gone, and initial testing actually shows solo viability with a few more changes that I've already sent in.

The wake time variance is a hurdle to get over, but nothing you can't work around with a bit of effort and affliction stacking.

I'd paint all of those as a good thing, but that's my take on it.

Edit: RE: DeepSleep, rather than DW DeepSleep, probably an oversight. BUG it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I think the DW changes will be good, kinks can be worked out

I also think Minstrel changes will be good, wahoo. I was resigned to it being rejected, so a nice surprise there

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2015
    Viynain said:

Edit: RE: DeepSleep, rather than DW DeepSleep, probably an oversight. BUG it.
    YOu bug it, you broke it.
    x(

• I get to join the Goon squad soon.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • So how does the tiredness change affect Glamours Mesmerise?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It doesn't do sleep attrition anymore.
This discussion has been closed.