Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Rivius almost beat me in a Psychodrama this time. Pup is getting good!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • More raves to the Shee-Slaugh! I'm so happy to see more Shee-Slaugh around, drinking tea, finding Shee-Slaugh babies, plotting evil plots. You people are all so awesome!
  • Kephera mindsense <3 Thank you!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Had a history nerdgasm over a vision that confirmed the Iron Lady is connected to Menestre.  8->
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2012
    Raviest of raves for @Xenthos, just for being so darn helpful and supportive :)

And you also get this tiny cookie, that will probably look hideous because of this awkward tan background:
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Go Hartstone! So proud.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2012
    Many of them could serve as plot fodder for a play. Get writing!

(It is kind of like really great fanfic)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Definitely one of the more exciting Domoths lately! :D
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • For what could have been dismissed as just another scavengerhunt event, these shards are truly awesome to read.

Now if only I had had time to collect more. Or if there were more waddling otters involved >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Woo for Adracunin, Eria, Unicron, Ilirth, Llesvelt and all the other Sentinels who've been around lately. Woo activity!
  • Ushaara said:
    Woo for Adracunin, Eria, Unicron, Ilirth, Llesvelt and all the other Sentinels who've been around lately. Woo activity!
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    You should have said 'where', so I could make a 'The real question is WHEN!' comment. Ruining all my temporal fun :'(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited November 2012
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    You should have said 'where', so I could make a 'The real question is WHEN!' comment. Ruining all my temporal fun :'(
    Originally I was going to quote Spaceballs, but then realized I'd have to end with Who which I already answered [also I'd have to have a helmet to flip down]

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    Originally I was going to quote Spaceballs, but then realized I'd have to end with Who which I already answered [also I'd have to have a helmet to flip down]
    Ugh, I had to answer the phone as soon as Zyphora and Llesvelt struck up a beautifully offensive conversation, the likes of which she has never heard before. u__u

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Zyphora said:
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    Ugh, I had to answer the phone as soon as Zyphora and Llesvelt struck up a beautifully offensive conversation, the likes of which she has never heard before. u__u
    Haha, I don't think anyone else has played a xenophobic elitist quite like Llesvelt.
  • Rave to Maellio for being my editor.

Rave to Sentinels for being awesome.

That is all

• Ushaara said:
    Zyphora said:
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    Haha, I don't think anyone else has played a xenophobic elitist quite like Llesvelt.
    His douchiness knows no bounds.

• Llesvelt said:
    Ushaara said:
    Zyphora said:
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    YOUUUUUU!

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• Maellio said:

Llesvelt said:
    Ushaara said:
    Zyphora said:
    Maellio said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Maellio said:
    Ushaara said:
    Wait? Llesvelt?! When!
    YOUUUUUU!
    Yeah, you're probably going to see this guy in action again sometime soon.

http://minileiproductions.deviantart.com/art/Llesvelt-Commission-181960987

Or at least lurking about.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hallifax vengeance. Makes me want to dust off my alt!

• Llesvelt said:

Uhm, the Sentinels' color is Purple, not Blue

Orti said:
    Llesvelt said:

It's both!
  • Orti said:
    Llesvelt said:

Actually, we had this discussion before, helluva long time ago. The colors on the uniforms are apparently blue, same as the color on most of the flags (at least those hanging from the halberds). So I would guess the old Sentinel Company had purple and we still use that for ceremonial purposes, while the Sentinel Company of the Second Founding (that is, us) use blue.

That makes sense, right?
  • edited November 2012

Llesvelt said:
    Orti said:
    Llesvelt said:

Actually, we had this discussion before, helluva long time ago. The colors on the uniforms are apparently blue, same as the color on most of the flags (at least those hanging from the halberds). So I would guess the old Sentinel Company had purple and we still use that for ceremonial purposes, while the Sentinel Company of the Second Founding (that is, us) use blue.

That makes sense, right?
    Uhm. Check the Sentinel banner outside of the guildhall. It's purple. Same with some swords by the Guild Cartel. The ceremonial froge is purple, same with the Guild "mandated" coat and cloak.

I haven't seen blue.

EDIT: Actually, Irima the guild tutor does wear blue and white and the uniforms at the Hall of Servitude are the same patter.

OK, who didn't keep with the consistency on this?

• Orti said:

Llesvelt said:
    Orti said:
    Llesvelt said:

That makes sense, right?
    Uhm. Check the Sentinel banner outside of the guildhall. It's purple. Same with some swords by the Guild Cartel. The ceremonial froge is purple, same with the Guild "mandated" coat and cloak.

I haven't seen blue.
    I am pretty sure the ceremonial armor design and small banner hanging from the halberd is blue. In any case, I just sent the artist the description, so either it must have been blue or they somehow conflated the two colors.
    It's booooth!! I think what ended up happening though is that purple is more regal and distinct, so the vast majority of the designs people made turned out purple. But blue (azure) is there, too! 
  • help sentinels says blue-white :/
  • Yeah, that's what I am saying, that's why I think the "purple as old company, blue as new" thing makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.