Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    New toys. Whee, aethershop! <3
  • And that is why Celina -doesn't- win :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Also, Xenthos, why you try to spoil my fun? :(
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Laysus said:

Also, Xenthos, why you try to spoil my fun? :(

Hi, I'm Xenthos.

• edited December 2012
    Celina said:
    WHY MUST I BE AT WORK RIGHT NOW. You just wait, Serenwilde. Your end is nigh. Or night.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Delphas rocks my world.

• Celina said:

It saddens me greatly that I can never refer to the New Moon without inadverently ruining everything with an accidental Twilight reference.

Perhaps 'Empty Night'? Dresden references are so much better!
  • Thanks to @Aleyah @Tacita @Eliron @Sidd @Adrien @Kalaneya @Tau and everybody else who came to mine and @Chade's wedding, and especially @Kregarn for being a good sport for being on fire whilst marrying us.

Big props to @Iosai and @Shikari for coming too!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Your skill in Runes has risen to Transcendent.

Ok cool.
  • Phoebus said:

Ok cool.
    Sorry.  :-S
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Onenmaru said:
    Phoebus said:

Ok cool.
    Sorry.  :-S
    What are you apologizing for. I've been interested in Runes since I started playing, I just kept getting deterred from actually taking it. But now I took it. Hooray.
  • I like runes!
  • *spreads Gossip; incites riot*
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • *spreads Gossip; incites riot*

As long as it is the Gaudiguch Gossip, spread all you want!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Rave to the furies! You've made me one happy camper :)
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Rivius said:
    Rave to the furies! You've made me one happy camper :)
    Until the bear comes.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I woke up to not one, but two approved envoy reports today!

Wooooo.
  • Whoo. That prompted me to check. My last Shofangi report was accepted. Less skill bloat!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Yay, my streak of approved report continues. 
  • I'm overjoyed that I won an ultimate present from the wheel with 350+ dingbats in it, and even more overjoyed with the Boots of the Wanderer I bought! Despite a death or two from wandering through the wrong pathway, they're really, really useful.
  • I can't wait for an ultimate present!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I want presents :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I'm really enjoying the city leader position!  A lot of Gaudis have great ideas, and it will be fun to work with them!
  • My throne design finally got passed! Yay!

Item: Throne  Type: Thrones  Org: Lac  Designer: Sakr
    Commodities: iron 1200 cloth 50
    Space: 70%  Furniture Type: Normal Furnishings
    Appearance:
    a throne depicting an aethership
    Dropped:
    A throne depicting a crashed aethership stands here, lending an air of comical despair to the room.
    Examined:
    This throne rises from the ground in the shape of a crashed aethership. The turret modules pointed downwards, the aethership lies cracked towards the front in half. In the front of the ship lies the command post, which rests comfortably with a cloth cushion as the seat on top. The back of the throne is the main body of the ship, with a large metal sheet with the words 'Retreat! Retreat!' comically written across the board. Tiny figures of humanoids are seen getting flung from the ship, each attached to the throne by a thin iron string. Surrounding the throne are little iron bodies of aetherbeasts, scattered about. The thrusters of the ship are created in the shape of being in mid thrust. The cause of the destroyed aethership is apparent only when observing the shape of a large aetherdragon that goes through the body. The head and tail of the aetherdragon serve as the arm rests, the mouth open in what could have been a fearsome roar. The body of the captain is captured riding on top of the aetherdragon, his mouth closed shut in a fear of releasing his precious air as he tries to at least blind the aetherdragon with his foot.
  • Night Avatar interactions! Woohoo! Thank you admin! Two out of three, and I'm feeling good, I now have enough to move in a very exciting way when it comes to SD lore. Now if only I can nab Gwyllgi! Gotta catch 'em all!
  • Having GA/GC/GM all around at once. Win!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Astraea said:
    Night Avatar interactions! Woohoo! Thank you admin! Two out of three, and I'm feeling good, I now have enough to move in a very exciting way when it comes to SD lore. Now if only I can nab Gwyllgi! Gotta catch 'em all!

Lhiannan is a bi..not a nice lady.
This discussion has been closed.