Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Eritheyl said:
    Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "I was not sure about you when you came here from Hallifax."

Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "I am now quite sure."

Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "It is a pleasure sir."

:)
    I am still wary. >.>
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Dynami said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "I was not sure about you when you came here from Hallifax."

Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "I am now quite sure."

Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "It is a pleasure sir."

:)
    I am still wary. >.>
    You just happen to be one of the lucky few that -cannot- get rid of me, ever. I leave the family how many times - ALWAYS come back. Just when you're back into playing again - BAM, in yo city. I pity you, truly :(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • @Eritheyl - Your productivity is what needs to go. You're making me look bad, man. Do some more Pool loitering here and there!  :|
    edited December 2012
    Dynami said:
    @Eritheyl - Your productivity is what needs to go. You're making me look bad, man. Do some more Pool loitering here and there!  :|
    Why, I'm Pool loitering right now! How bout that! :D

Waaaait nope, time for squids.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • So today is my birthday, and I got the 5 coin present, which became 5 experience boosts!

And I got a present from Ironbeard too, makes me interested in hearing the mission impossible song for Ironbeard :)

And Arcanis gave me the fluttering butterfly curio, the aquamarine shark curio, and the phoenix curio!

And Laxinova gave me credits!

And Xazlael gave me an iron membership for December!

And Varen helped me get around 30 presents from the solstice gnomes!

And Qistrel and Astrasia gave me ikons!

And thanks to everyone that helped out with the mutts quest over the past few days!!!

Seriously, with how shitty birthdays after Christmas usually are, this birthday made me realize how many friends I really have and I'm very happy with that! Huge rave to everyone and thank you :) Adding everything up, this has been one of the best birthdays I've had in a very long time :)

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a 
    Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile 
    about himself as he arrives.
    Bowing deeply, and a bit unstably, Ironbeard the Magnanimous pronounces his blessing, "A gift for 
    Sakr. Oh yes!"
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a silver solstice present!
  • edited December 2012
    @Qistrel a little time away from me must have essential.

Blockquotes just randomly stop working, then? Lovely.
  • So I got a present as I logged on, opened it and got some randomoru beast reagent. I have a pet. And I thought "Oh man, that 'change its desc' reagent isn't going to help me much," but it turns out it was extra trains! Woo.

Not as awesome as Silvanus, admittedly, but still a nice surprise after working all day! Thanks Ironbeard :3
  • 106th honors line get!

He has helped herd Lar's Langree's wayward lambs.
  • Completed three more curio collections from a trip to the Cave of Chaos. Amazingly all three were in a row - one from a wheel spin and two from watching someone rub two of theirs. Twenty five more bits to go.
    2/5 done, still not even minorly irritated by this quest. I wanted to swear off orgbixes one day into Hallifax's epic :/

-

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eritheyl said:
    2/5 done, still not even minorly irritated by this quest. I wanted to swear off orgbixes one day into Hallifax's epic :/
    Were you in a drugged haze when you did the squid?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited December 2012
    Neos said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Were you in a drugged haze when you did the squid?

I really don't find it bad, at all. Just sit around in the sea auto-grabbing until I have enough for one, maybe two sections if I feel ambitious. Aliases to pathfind each of the reefs, another alias to shove the squid in and pick them back up...I have enough conveniences that it really doesn't bother me (once my squid are clickable for the purpose of putting them in the spire, it'll be 50x better!). The most annoying part is when something like this happens:

Need a scarlet squid.

Have two scarlet squid, great.

Need another scarlet squid...huh.

Well that's okay, only one after this. It can't possibly be scarlet.

GUESS WHAT MAN IT'S SCARLET.

But even that's not so terrible, in retrospect. It beats wandering through Hallifax trying to find that ONE custodian that just is not on any plane of existence. Plus, I don't have to do the Hand quest after all this, just repeat some other really-sort-of-okay ones. 

-

• It's true. Celest's Epic is probably the least annoying one to do.
  • Frankly, I'd probably put my vote for Glomdoring in that election, Iytha. The only real stumbling block there is Gromagh, which needs to be alive for three consecutive hours while it's done. The other two can be done in one sitting.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Mag's epic takes ~1200 mutts.

There's only 25 available in one round. And most run away after one hit.

Talk about not-fun.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Glom's epic requires you to get married.

Five times.

What sadistic bastard created this?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    And the lady is definitely dominating the whole thing.  The male role is to wrap oneself around a tree and get sliced to ribbons.
  • I hear Ackleberry's epic is pretty much impossible to do without admin intervention.
  • I hear Ackleberry's epic is pretty much impossible to do without admin intervention.
    It is simply unbearable.
  • Silvanus said:

Talk about not-fun.
    Correction: exactly 1035 mutts. First few rounds, hoorah. nearing towards the end, "hey novices, want to try to do a quest?"
  • Sakr said:
    Silvanus said:

Talk about not-fun.
    Correction: exactly 1035 mutts. First few rounds, hoorah. nearing towards the end, "hey novices, want to try to do a quest?"
    Try doing it as a Monk... At least you do full damage on each of your hits :(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Not to mention the ones you have to go after in the Blasted Lands.

"Oh it went south, I'll just FFFFFFFFF GRAVEDIGGERS SOD OFF I'M BUSY"

*kill gravedigger, get out, dog no longer there*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Invisible gods who do nice things for players so we can continue to enjoy ourselves. Take it anyway you like, along with my thanks :)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    That was the most intense vengeance game I've ever played! ^.^
  • Rivius said:
    That was the most intense vengeance game I've ever played! ^.^
    It's certainly one of the most fun I've played in Lusternia!

I'm glad Morgfyre and Nocht joined in, as well as all the players. So much fun!
  • I'm glad other people are raving about it, because it'd just feel like I was gloating if only I did!

I tend to get killed in the night more often than not (far more often than lynched, for sure), so this game was especially tense for me towards the end.

Cheers, and Happy New Year's!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    She is deemed a Laureate by the Bardic Council of Vesteran Honours.

What an awesome thing to see in the midst of being super sick. Best pick me up ever. Eee. :)
  • You examine a partial crystal comet curio piece of the Crystal Comet Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a center tail curio piece of the Crystal Comet Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a crystalline comet.

Huzzah! A big thank you to Sakr for helping me complete it!

(You deserve all of that karma, Sakr.)
This discussion has been closed.