Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    But I love Lhiannan. :(
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Darn, I wanted to know when it was coming so I could wait for you there ;~;
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eritheyl said:
    Darn, I wanted to know when it was coming so I could wait for you there ;~;
    You can't gank people in the main Havens room Eritheyl. Your father should have taught you better.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    I didn't want to gank her, I wanted to hug her in a proper, fatherly fashion! D:

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    edited December 2012
    Eritheyl said:
    I didn't want to gank her, I wanted to hug her in a proper, fatherly fashion! D:
    ohgod when did you make me a step-grandfather? I hate you D:
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited December 2012
    Just wait until @Morshoth and I acquire all of our sublime gypsy children!

:D

-

• Celina said:

Lhiannan is a bi..not a nice lady.
    Now I wanna know what happened
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Zyphora said:
    Mweeee.

Isune has imbued you with great powers, use them wisely.

Isune, the Aesthete initiates you into the mysteries of The Grand Salon of the
    Divine Order of Isune, the Aesthete

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Isune, the Aesthete appoints you to High
    Scion of the Grand Salon.

She is an Avatar of Isune, the Aesthete.

ALL THE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING TODAY.

Will post RP log ASAP. :)

Raves to @Isune for such a lovely time!
    Wait...you just got demi. How did you get the essence for Avatar so quickly?
    Eliron said:
    Celina said:

Lhiannan is a bi..not a nice lady.
    Now I wanna know what happened

She was mean to me. :( She told me my words were like a rock to the face.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Celina said:
    Zyphora said:
    Mweeee.

I was always offering lots (over 10mil) during the grind for Demigod, I guess. @__@

• Celina said:
    Zyphora said:
    Mweeee.

I thought Avatar didn't cost any essence? Could you be confusing it with forming a cult?
    Oh, if that's what was meant, then yes, making someone Avatar does not cost the Order essence.

• I think personal essence was the question here, not order essence.
    Personal essence isn't needed for Avatar, as far as I've observed. I think I was even boosted in personal essence when I attained Avatar.

Sometimes Gods task Avatar candidates with gathering Order essence to prove themselves worthy, but that part is really up to the Divine in question.

edited December 2012
    What...I thought it required personal essence. @SHIKARI WE NEED TO TALK.
  • Making an Avatar costs us essence (except if they're an Ascendant, IIRC).
    edited December 2012
    ^^^^^^Ascendant
  • Mystery solved :D
  • Don't feel bad if your gods make you offer up the cost (and then some)! It's not cheap, and they're all trying (however vainly) to keep up with my precious, precious Blessed Isle.
    Eventru said:
    Don't feel bad if your gods make you offer up the cost (and then some)! It's not cheap, and they're all trying (however vainly) to keep up with my precious, precious Blessed Isle.
    I'd be mad at you not making me Avatar, but I'm lazy when it comes to offering. If only bashing didn't make me want to punt things.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I was made avatar right after attaining demigod too. Welcome to the club of 'hurry up and get demi so I can make you avatar already' groupies :D

• @Eventru At some point you will need to admit it's become a continent.
  • @Eventru At some point you will need to admit it's become a continent.

It's bigger than every org except for Serenwilde at the moment, and we're closing in quickly... ;)

Eventually it'll make the Basin of Life look like a puddle, at which point I think Estarra is obligated to close the game and declare the Eventruians the winners...?
  • Nah. She'll just Megazap you and split you into hundreds of little Eventrus, each with their own teeny-tiny Godrealm.
  • Ssaliss said:

Nah. She'll just Megazap you and split you into hundreds of little Eventrus, each with their own teeny-tiny Godrealm.

Splintering! Even better! A million spammy yellow new Eventians, a new Celest race... ;)
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited December 2012
    You realise that all the Miniventrus would have precisely the same innate drive to take over the Basin. It would just become a pandemic.

We'd have to pray for civil war between them.
    We can have a godwar, @Eventru. Will be awkward explaining to all your sad, dead Eventruvians that size isn't everything.
  • Tacita said:
    You realise that all the Miniventrus would have precisely the same innate drive to take over the Basin. It would just become a pandemic.

We'd have to pray for civil war between them.
    We'll just have to show the Miniventrus a Highlander play. Then everything'll settle into place.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
This discussion has been closed.