Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Sounds like a nickname to me.  Though I don't think you deserve it. There's other people I could name
  • Yeah, we've had a handful of good novices too. It's awesome!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Zouviqil said:
    @Aerdiya + @Anita , my fellow Wyrden Cupcake Warriors, the only non-demi team today. Great job, guys!
    It was fun! Thank you!
    I'm pleased with the results. Much as @Morkarion knows I was depressed beforehand cause I didn't have a team at all, noone choose me! Someone elses team didn't show up either so we were like screw it. We'll give it a 2 v 3 go. Managed to grab 2 subs (ONE WHO LEFT US AFTER A FIGHT GRRRR you're lucky I like you @Thalkros). After picking up @Arimisia we managed to actually finish strongly. We didn't expect to make final 4 at all, so. Not a bad day considering
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Knowing I lost to the two teams that essentially were the final makes me feel better about the oh god endless number of mistakes I made.

Raves for @Uruk and @Daedalion and the fact we gave it a damn good shot.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited February 2014
    Fleshstone and Crucify are a pretty good 1-2 move in a 3v3 fight.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Silvanus said:
    Rave for @Arimisia for being a Champion and putting up with @Munsia and myself's berating of her during matchups.

I always love when noncoms are willing to throw their hat in the ring.
    Well, I did tell you I do try :) I never would have imagined Arimisia placing at all in this particular challenge.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Vadi said:
    Big rave to @Synkarin and @Shuyin for winning the War Seal again! Playing in with competent teammates is just amazing.
    Big rave from me as well, it's fun playing with people you work extremely well with. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Xenthos for bailing me out of a jam twice today.  Much appreciated.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited February 2014
    Tarkenton said:
    @Xenthos for bailing me out of a jam twice today.  Much appreciated.
    You're welcome. :)

I am quite fond of getting rez points.  You were my #999.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Munsia said:
    Dramashanks seems like a dramatic name
    Not as bad as when someone accidentally called me Dramaskank in a tell.
    "Accidentally", hmmm...
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    2 Domoth blessings on Viscanti and 1 on Nihilists...this never happens. I feel so buff for once!

• Though it was obnoxious running into a statue, I would love to rave about Maligorn and Elayde's timely assistance and interactions! Thank you both! 
  • Nott said:

Though it was obnoxious running into a statue, I would love to rave about Maligorn and Elayde's timely assistance and interactions! Thank you both! 

It was very fun to RP with you. Love it when things happen so randomly but end in enjoyment. Thank you.
  • MY RAVE IS THAT @Nott IS BACK!! NOTT IS BACK!!! :D
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Who's not back?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Nyir's not back.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2014
    Oooooh. Well that's a horrible thing to rave about, @Ried.
    And that's why it's in the raves. HUE HUE 
  • Big, big thanks to Someone.

I really appreciate it when admin jump in and help out when they can/just because they can.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Talan said:
    Big, big thanks to Someone.

I really appreciate it when admin jump in and help out when they can/just because they can.
    If it's about your proposal, you'd better have a log.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Talan said:
    Big, big thanks to Someone.

If it's about your proposal, you'd better have a log.
    Unrelated to ttsptgrotka Project Reconciliation. Just a very kindly person stepping in to make sure that the 3+ hours of work I did on a quest wasn't for nothing when a bug came up in the final stages.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf

As you rub a bottle of soft-hued cerulean glass, the sounds of a distant sea caress your ears.

A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of soft-hued cerulean glass, curling into a strange 

blue genie who smells of the ocean. Laughing the harsh cry of a seagull, the genie disappears in a 

puff of smoke, leaving behind a sopping wet present.

-

You quickly unwrap a sopping wet present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti 

into the air, and excitedly pull the Gauntlet of Dragon's Breath from within.

You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

PS: How do you use this thing? It's not in help artifacts that I can see.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
This discussion has been closed.