Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited February 2014
    Oh shi....

Also point gauntlet :dir: 

Also, also, TOTALLY USE IT IN SERENWILDE.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm extremely glad for @Maellio and @Maligorn RP'ing with me, which in turn is helping me work my gal's beliefs into something more concrete. So thank you both for the late night/early morning sessions.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I think I may have finally gotten this stage production business sorted out. If my eyes weren't falling out of my head with weariness I'd finish it up tonight. Tomorrow, we will see! (And if I have gotten it worked out, I will be doing a lot more of it).

• Let me know how it all works. I might be writing plays soon...
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Rave for @Ssaliss and @Johan, possibly @Valonah as well for putting up with my decidedly offbeat bit of personal arrpee that the Shadowdancers have been subjected to the last week or two.  It's provided for some interesting character growth on Tark's part, and that you guys were willing to roll with it has been super cool.
  • I really hope I'm not the only one having awful connection problems, or else my sermon is going to be a disaster.

I knew I should've just done it off the cuff! My connection was fine 20 minutes ago! /shakefist
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I always do my stuff off the cuff. It makes it more fun.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited February 2014
    Oh man, gonna RP. Should be fun :P (EDIT: If no one spoils it too early.)
  • Glom / Nekotai has seen a few really nice new players / characters, as well as new converts, which totally makes me happy, too. I find that in general the newbies in this game are the best of all, most are so grateful and eager to learn. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I saw the Hollywood costume exhibit at our local art museum today and was inspired to finish all the costuming for @Nihmriel's play. Because what else are you supposed to do with unique real world experiences?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Oh man oh man.

So many raves for @Mysrai so so many raves.

Please forgive me for you being so awesome and me doing my best impression of a deer in headlights.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Essence: 3,111,999

This pleases my mathness somehow.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Kiradawea said:
    Essence: 3,111,999

This pleases my mathness somehow.
    I would personally be happier with 3,222,999. Still, yay for your essence!

My rave: trying somewhere new as someone new, and leveling quickly.
  • @Hiriako for helping me finish something so small, but incredibly frustrating.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2014
    I know I've said it before, but I just love sending and receiving letters. Send me all your letters! Pick nice stationery designs and stamp them for extra points!

(Or the winning combination: stamped letter inside action origami)
    It is clearly past my bedtime.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    A certain novice provided me with much entertainment last night. And provided Tark with some much needed perspective.
    Was able to code something relatively quickly, and look at how pretty it is!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I was actually considering doing the same, but have a bunch of other code I need to update first.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zouviqil said:

What's the blacked out item? /peer

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Zouviqil said:

What's the blacked out item? /peer

Kekekeke. You shall never know!
  • Someone in her guild GUILD INVENTORY her. >:|
    **************************[ THE SHADOWDANCERS GUILD ]**************************
    Guildmember Rank Position GT GNT CGT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zouviqil ? On On On
    *******************************************************************************
    Currently, there is 1 member on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

Good luck with that!
  • Marcella said:
    Someone in her guild GUILD INVENTORY her. >:|

Or Appraise her.
  • /me starts stalking Zouviqil...
    Ssaliss said:
    /me starts stalking Zouviqil...
    /me logs out

Neeeevaaaaar
  • Should have gone Nekotai, stealth will let you cloak your inventory :D 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    I know what it is. And I can be bribed Just saying.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Rialorm said:

Should have gone Nekotai, stealth will let you cloak your inventory :D 

Anybody can with the near useless invisibility oil.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Turnus said:
    Should have gone Nekotai, stealth will let you cloak your inventory :D 
    Anybody can with the near useless invisibility oil.
    TIL invisibility oil is a thing.
This discussion has been closed.