Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Happy birthday, Xenthos! You have received a gift from the Gods as a celebration of your birth, and as a token of our appreciation that you continue to play Lusternia.

You quickly unwrap a gift from the Gods, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 25 credits.

Nerf
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • So many February birthdays! The Gods are givin' out plenty of gifts. :) Got mine a few days ago myself.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
  • So much goodness happening in the Shadowdancers right now. Many raves.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Xenthos said:
    Happy birthday, Xenthos! You have received a gift from the Gods as a celebration of your birth, and as a token of our appreciation that you continue to play Lusternia.

You quickly unwrap a gift from the Gods, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 25 credits.

Interesting... so you no longer get 5 coins to spin the wheel for your birthday?  (Don't mistake this for a gripe, a gift is a gift :)  )
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    I dunno, I liked the chance to get a present from the wheel, particularly since my present counter is getting closer to the point where I'd get an ultimate gift.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • @Zouviqil. As a character or a player, she's amazing. Thanks for all the help yesterday :)
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited February 2014
    *makes note to get off to a better footing with Kethaera, due to the implied awesomeness he's heard about*

Also, @Zouviqil and @Diniah.  Was afraid I'd wake up my family laughing so hard last night.
    @Dramshanks for making me feel wubbed and appreciated.  Granted, it's 'cause I'm doing something for him, but still.
  • Tarkenton said:
    @Dramshanks for making me feel wubbed and appreciated.  Granted, it's 'cause I'm doing something for him, but still.
    My own raves for @Tacita, @Tarkenton, and @Haezon. This is great fun.

Isn't feeling loved and appreciated always because we're doing something for somebody else? Selfless love in the Glomdoring? Such imagination!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I wouldn't say hardwork went into it. I feel as if Justice is nothing more than rock paper scissors that bards happen to have the upper hand in. The winner was a surprise, but I'm more inclined to believe everyone had an even chance to win and only chance/luck really decides the winner.
    Neos said:
    Xenthos said:

Nerf
    Not really nerf. That's all you get anymore. Use to get coins, now you get straight 25 creds. 
  • Munsia said:
    Neos said:
    Xenthos said:

Nerf
    Not really nerf. That's all you get anymore. Use to get coins, now you get straight 25 creds. 
    Neos was saying 'nerf xenthos' because of OPness (that Neos thinks everyone but him has). Not that the gift has been nerfed.
    Noone said anything has been nerfed. Neos said "Nerf' in response to receiving 25c. Which is a call to nerf something clasically. I'm not overly in the mood to not point out that I feel the general IQ of the internet is lowering over the weekend.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2014
    Edit: that may have been inappropriate. So I change it to this: rave for Munsia always entertaining me with her forums hijiinks.
  • edited February 2014
    Honour #119, woooo.

He walks as one of Gullagumbah's honourary Merry Minstrels.

edit: oops typo.
  • edited February 2014
    A big thank you to @Eliron who has really been great and helpful in getting my designs accepted for the guild cartel. I can now get my custom made throne built. Niiiiice.

And @Casandra for making me TM of her cartel.
    Retired.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    All the raves for @Dramshanks' awesome debut play, and @Tarkenton and @Tacita for acting in it. That was really good to watch, you'd never think it was a first play with the way it was so well written!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I still feel so bad I had two flubs in there, especially because I could have sworn I'd used the same command in the rehearsal. But it was fun Dramshanks.

• Tarkenton said:
    I still feel so bad I had two flubs in there, especially because I could have sworn I'd used the same command in the rehearsal. But it was fun Dramshanks.
    Honestly, those are itty bitty flubs compared to most, especially in a first play!

(My first play, which was entirely Wyrd is not Taint propaganda, I messed up a costume change and appeared as Kethuru instead of Viravain. Really good for the propaganda, that. Yep.)
This discussion has been closed.