Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Fun to be roleplaying with @Aislynn again!
  • Arsalil said:
    But seriously, I know I just raved about this, but I'm super happy with my decision to move. And I think I made a new (non-cuddling) friend! @Daraius
    Hallifax is great for friends that won't cuddle you every five minutes. @Daraius is included in that. :)
  • Arsalil said:
    I think you're thinking of those from Glomdoring. They have a definite odor about them.
    Leave us out of this. We've got bigger weevils to kill.
    Retired.
  • Damn right I told you so :D Totally worth how hard it was in the beginning to explain everything and not lead to frustration. Gladly the game since then has become somewhat easier on new players. So yeah, raves for everyone who was there today, I'm glad to share in this victory, both through seeing @Morkarion ascend as by helping Glomdoring claim the victory. I even made my first kill! Thank you @Caerlyr for running into my claws there ;)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rave to everyone on our side who participated! Another rave to another side who put up a good fight. I know it was not easy to go into this, so I appreciate that - let's keep the competition going.
  • Man! That was crazy fun. I don't even care that we lost or that the lag was so bad that I wanted to punch my laptop in the face! Good job everyone and especially to the south.

To the north, you guys fought like crazy and didn't give up once even though we knew it wasn't gonna be easy. You're all the reason I love Hallifax and, well, nowhere else. <3
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Ditto Mork's raves so much.

In fact I'm just going to go ahead and rave again for my brilliant, fantastic and amazing defense squad of awesome - Crek, Alary, Tarkenton, Zouviqil, Lerad, you were all wonderful and we couldn't have done it without your calm collection in the face of me shrieking like a banshee at you in all caps. Thank you so much.

But my biggest rave actually has to be for Malarious, who grabbed the staff when it was dropped and handed it to Mork so quickly that I didn't even realise Mork had dropped it at all until he told us. Dude. You saved everything <3

And northern peeps: you scared the crap out of me so many times. So awesome. So terrifying.
  • edited March 2014
    Yeah the staff drop, I have NO idea what happened there. Unless lag made me lose it about 15 seconds after I flighted out of the empress gank. Awesome rush job by Malarious to grab it (where the heck was it anyway?)

Edit: OH GOD THIS NEW NAME HAS NO POINTS OR ANYTHING ON IT, LET ME GO BACK D:
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited March 2014
    Karlach said:
    Yeah the staff drop, I have NO idea what happened there. Unless lag made me lose it about 15 seconds after I flighted out of the empress gank. Awesome rush job by Malarious to grab it (where the heck was it anyway?)

Hah, guess you will have to pull a Xenthos >_>   Seriously though, you should still be able to assign a password for your old name if you had not already (there is a way to sign in without using the "sign in using lusternia" button)

Also bookmark http://lusternia.com/user/login if you intend to keep using the Morkarion login (assuming it still exists on the forums)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Karlach said:

Yeah...I think that was the high point of my night. Talan and I snagging you away.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Thanks @Kagato, you're a life saver!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I would like to thank whatever admin took a moment after the public interaction between Eliron and Lhiannan for a quick private word. It was very much appreciated.

If it was the same admin as was running the event, then I know you were quite busy.
    VIRAVAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!!!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Congrats, everyone! It was totally worth the jittery preparations we all did. Still upset I did not make it in time.

@Anita. Also, welcome back, @Viravain!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    YEEEEEES @Viravain YEEEEEEEES!

YAAAAAY
  • More raves for @Viravain returning

Yay
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Oh my goddess.

Swooooooooooooooooooooon.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks to Viravain for acknowledging my rp even if it was a bit over the top. Managed to -finally- get some roleplay stuff done with Divine, so also appreciated (And managed to interact with the Voice of Mahalla. -Epic-). Glomdoring divine had been relatively silent since I made Haezon.
    Retired.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    All Divine are pretty silent. Eventru was the only loud one. There hasnt' been a public appearance by the Serenwilde divine in months.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    edited March 2014
    I think Mysrai would probably be the most 'chatty' of the Divine these days,  Terentia has been relatively quiet AFAIK, Valtreth also does not interact as much as Eventru did either.

(also as far as I know, I don't think Terentia has rebuilt Her old godrealm)

Unless I am mistaken, with regards to "active" divine, as of present, it works out as follows:

Celest: Valtreth (Terentia is currently unknown)
    Hallifax: Isune
    Serenwilde:  Unknown (Dunno if Maylea can be considered 'active')
    Glomdoring: Viravain/Nocht
    Magnagora: Morgfyre/Raezon (Technically active, but works behind the scenes)
    Gaudiguch: Mysrai/Yomoigu

edited March 2014
     Nocht is very much active, and Gaudiguch has Yomoigu.

Morkarion said:
     Nocht is very much active, and Gaudiguch has Yomoigu.
    Wasn't sure about Nocht.

edited March 2014
    Edit: BOOOOO! Double-post FTL :( We really need the ability to delete our posts...

• Kagato said:

Unless I am mistaken, with regards to "active" divine, as of present, it works out as follows:

Magnagora: Morgfyre/Raezon (Technically active, but works behind the scenes)
    Honestly I would not class neither as active.  Morgfyre made a few appearances about 3 months ago but has not been seen or heard of since and from all accounts Raezon is MIA also.  It is safe to say Magnagora does not have an active god at this time.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Hoaracle is still active, I think. At least, his order is!
This discussion has been closed.