Seeking one or more artist/s for paid work

edited June 2015 in The Real World
(Just so everyone knows in advance, I ran this by @Estarra earlier today via PM and it was ok'd for me to put this up.)

Ok, so here's the situation.  As you probably know from my rave some time back, I'm due to graduate with my Bachelor of Arts degree this year, though it looks like I will be graduating in DECEMBER, not july - there was a mix-up with my course credits and it looks like I'm 1 paper short, so I will be studying part time next semester while going back into the workforce - I'm digressing from the topic though.

I'm planning to develop a visual novel game, however my art skills leave a lot to be desired, so I'm looking for people that may be willing to do artwork.  

I need the following at present:
1. Character artist/s  (Experience in drawing in an anime and chibi/super-deformed style is preferred.  Must also be able to draw characters in various states of attire, down to underwear/swimsuit level.  Nude drawings are not required.)
2. Background artist/s

A personal portfolio of work you have done up until now is a must (Does not need to be work done on a professional basis, but should be of a high quality).  Works can be hand-drawn or digital.

For those of you who might be unfamiliar with chibi/super-deformed artwork for whatever reason, here is a couple of examples I dredged up via google-fu:

With regards to payment, I'm willing to consider 3 options.

1. A one-off payment, or per-drawing payment in credits through lusternia (If this option is chosen, there will be no further payment, eg royalties, etc)
2. A one-off payment, or a per-drawing payment to be negotiated in advance (If this option is chosen, there will be no further payment, eg royalties, etc)
3. (Preferred) A royalty payment (a percentage of all sales since the finished product will be made available for sale, though keep in mind that the timeframe before you see an initial payment will depend on how the project progresses.) 

The one that is chosen will be responsible for filing and paying their own taxes in their home country as hiring will be done as a freelancer - while credited with the work, they will not be officially affiliated with the studio (though this may be reconsidered, especially if payment is on a royalty basis, for transparency), also a non-disclosure agreement will be required in advance.  You must also be a legal adult in your home country (usually 18 or older).  Location can be anywhere in the world, however it is requested that skype or viber be used for communication purposes to make sure that we stay on schedule.

DISCLAIMER: Conversations will not be considered a guarantee of employment until a legal contract has been offered and signed - the unexpected can and may happen, which may or may not result in the plug being pulled on the project entirely, plus depending on how long the finished product takes, it could be 6+ months (from today) before royalties are dished out, though the possibility of running a kickstarter once a significant portion of the game is completed is not out of the question.  I want to be honest and make sure everything is crystal clear rather than try to make claims I may very well be unable to keep.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."