Gnomes, gnomes everywhere, and not a drop to drink

Comments

• I am bad at finding gnomes. :{
  • Eh, you're a bard. Spam those milestones!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I just pulled out a Gnomish Fizgago Sparkatron 9000.

So, of course, the first thing I do with it is weave illusory stars at myself.  You know, like you do when you want to test out something new.

I am now being spammed with stars.  I feel rather Eventrolled.  :(
  • So far I've gotten two lots of gold, some spices and two doses of kikikoru, I'm pretty happy.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lawliet said:
    So far I've gotten two lots of gold, some spices and two doses of kikikoru, I'm pretty happy.
    :O I need some kikkoru!
    /jealous
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    Lawliet said:
    So far I've gotten two lots of gold, some spices and two doses of kikikoru, I'm pretty happy.
    :O I need some kikkoru!
    /jealous
    I have six beasts, can't decide which one to use them on :(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Still yet to find a Gnome, not sure how the heck you guys manage so fast.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Morkarion said:
    I make Xenthos find mine.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I found one wandering the forest. Didn't even know they had dropped. But, I've always been really bad at finding them, so, this may be my only one.

Tacita said:
    Morkarion said:
    He found mine for me too in the UV.

Then about 15 minutes later I find three, next to each other, in Glomdoring.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Remember, this year, they are in Icewynd as well, that's quite a big place.

[BANNERCODE]
    That would explain the increased Icedigger mound deaths.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    9000 gold. Hmph
  • 3 wackodorus! After years of missing drops or simply not being able to find any gnomes at all, I am quite pleased with this.
  • I got a piglet, some firemead, and allheale. Meh. No Ironbeard visits yet!

• If only there were two in each city and commune when dropped.. Oh well :)
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Morkarion said:
    Tacita said:
    Morkarion said:
    He found mine for me too in the UV.

Then about 15 minutes later I find three, next to each other, in Glomdoring.
    I'm a little surprised they appear there, I was always told they are meant to appear in neutral areas.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    7k gold from my first gnome. Regardless of the present, I finally found one!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited December 2012
    From Ironbeard:

You quickly unwrap a silver solstice present, which sprays glittering silver
    dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a pair of kissable
    golden lips
    from within.

:D

Do those work with gaining demigod essence?

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Zyphora said:
    From Ironbeard:

You quickly unwrap a silver solstice present, which sprays glittering silver
    dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a pair of kissable
    golden lips
    from within.

:D

Do those work with gaining demigod essence?
    Yes, they do.
  • I really wish I was better at even knowing where to look for gnomes...The only time I can find them is when they are in the mountains :( Although I did find one last night (in the mountains) that gave me five curios that turned into exp and gold.
  • I think you've just got to run around everywhere as fast as you can, trying to guess which places have already been checked so you don't waste time, and make sure you see the gnomes when you come across one (I highlight them red and green - Christmas colours!)

But then, I've only found one too, and one last year so am no expert.
  • Fay gave me a present with the Diamond Generator in it. Thank you.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • A plush doll of the Ruby Generator says, "Ruby ruby ruby ruby! Beep beep beep beep beep beep."
    A plush doll of the Ruby Generator raises its hand to its mouth and titters girlishly.

A plush doll of the Ruby Generator says, "Warning: I require attention."
    A plush doll of the Ruby Generator glomps you playfully, knocking you over in its enthusiasm.

A plush doll of the Ruby Generator says, "I don't mean to sound like I'm from Glomdoring, but I look better when I'm cut."

A plush doll of the Ruby Generator says, "Beep beep. Power levels low. Sugary confections are required."

A plush doll of the Ruby Generator says, "They say diamonds are a girl's best friend. Well honey, with looks like these I don't need friends."
    A plush doll of the Ruby Generator puckers its lips and smooches the air.

A plush doll of the Ruby Generator says, "Blood diamonds are just ruby wanna-be's."
    A plush doll of the Ruby Generator wrinkles its nose and sniffs.

8-X

• Today, I haven't found a single gnome when I went out purposely looking for them. But I did find a few in areas that I was actively questing in when I wasn't looking, and just found one right outside of the Seren news room after finishing my election post.

I feel like there's some message here...
  • I've gotten a few so far - two master sketch seals, a tobacconists rune, a dingbat doll (I can't remember which one) and 400+ applications of oil of sharpness. I also got a lump of coal from forgetting myself and begging from two gnomes in one day, which was a nice touch - though it did make me feel bad when the gnome called me greedy, haha!
  • I got 53 dingbats and an Albion doll. Was great!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I got firemead. I can't even use firemead :(