1001 things to do in Lusternia before you rage quit

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Shaddus said:
    Sylandra said:
    82) Stealth alt successfully.
    Called it. I told everyone you were Alic, but nobody believed me.
    oh noes my cover is blown
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • 90) Leave the aetherplex

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited August 2015
    91) Accidentally trade in a useful artifact instead of a doll, because sometimes the dumb is too strong.
    92) Don't take any logical measures to try and have your mistake corrected. It's too embarrassing.

Also because @Phoebus reminded me of more dumb things I've done that I can laugh about now:

93) Manage to lose a customized item for months on end, wondering if you will ever see it again.

(RIP shield rune, almost RIP viola)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • 94) Cause a shitstorm in Magnagora.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    95) Leave hints for many months that you are going to quit because of x person/org/divine to build guilt in others.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    96.) Build and maintain your own regime, imirite, @Xenthos?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited August 2015
    97.) Piss off a god soooooooo much that they kill you and then resurrect you just so they can kill you again
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • 42. Send someone a tell that warrants a response, then log out for the night. hehe
    43. Get lost in Deep Night.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• 100. Almost have your pegasus eaten by the Wyrd

Transformed!

#bringShikariback 

• I wish.

• 103) Pick a random person who was nice to you to develop a near obsessive RP crush on.
    104) Build a stalker shrine to said person in your manse.
    105) Find a way to RP gathering stalker-crush's hair.
    106) Customize a Bottledowns bubblix into the severed head of a doll shaped like crush.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    107) buy all the bubblixes

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    108/The real 107: Get murdered by a jealous spouse.
  • Stratas said:
    103) Pick a random person who was nice to you to develop a near obsessive RP crush on.
    104) Build a stalker shrine to said person in your manse.
    105) Find a way to RP gathering stalker-crush's hair.
    106) Customize a Bottledowns bubblix into the severed head of a doll shaped like crush.

....who told you

• 109) Win scholarly prestige.
    110) Win literary prestige.
    111) Win theatre submission.
    112) Be in a guild where all three elected positions are contested one after another.
    113) Be appointed a minister.
    114) Participate in an Order War.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    115) have a god show up to see you, wielding something that isn't really Lusternia appropriate.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Read help scrolls before doing something stupid which makes you feel like rage quitting after being chastised for making said mistake! lol
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited August 2015
    Ilthilior said:
    109) Win scholarly prestige.
    110) Win literary prestige.
    111) Win theatre submission.
    112) Be in a guild where all three elected positions are contested one after another.
    113) Be appointed a minister.
    114) Participate in an Order War.
    I think there have been like 2 ever in 8 or 9 years. Poor system was doomed the moment it was conceived.

I was part of the first one! I got to test alllllllll the bugs that the system first had. It dragged on for somewhere around 5 hours. 
  • 115. Ninja Penumbra @Xenthos, and laugh like a maniac.
    116. Be the Librarian and have culture sweep in your org
    117. Have a culture sit in where everyone is writing and really not doing anything IG.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    118. Get a hug from Daraius.
    119. Reminisce about the first time you got a hug from Daraius.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Easy enough with a pooka!
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    120. Get a skill or conflict event strategy nerfed.
    121. Cause an untrapped error. Bonus points if it crashes Lusternia.
    122. Acquisitio/yoyo/scoop up something important during an event. Bonus points if it's a mob you're supposed to be bashing.
    123. Hold Squibbles.