1001 things to do in Lusternia before you rage quit

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    124. Become the first God in modern times
    125. Decide it's terrible and make the Threshold Abyss.
    126. Doom anyone else from even trying to be that cool.

• Eritheyl said:
    Kaimanahi said:

121. Cause an untrapped error. Bonus points if it crashes Lusternia.

Addendum:

127) Personally crash Lusternia, and then crash it again just to make sure it was you the first time.

:-\"
    Crash it from your manse, generating an error report nobody wants to read.
  • 128) Have a truefavour break your skills and the admins have to put in a ticket to fix you.
  • 129) Almost win Chaos, but lag out and die instead.
  • Done 121 and 122... I'm pretty sure I'm the reason the spheres on the cay changed their attitudes, too... And I'm pretty sure I'm part of the reason you can only activate one curio ambient at a time, too- I figured out how to synchronize up to 25 curios at a time and showed it to Azula. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited August 2015
    134) Make a book of the best astral tells you get.

My favorites so far: Lleuke telling me something that sounded completely normal and IC, Sedanas telling me I should destroy my mother, and Arcanis telling me to destroy Elanorwen. Destroy him yourself, Arcanis.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Maylea called me a fool, ironically during that event with her, Hoaracle, and Manteekan.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited August 2015
    135. Get stuck for several ooc hours on astral and go insane trying to reach someone to get you out of there.

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Do not give bonus points for an untrapped error crashing Lusternia. Any untrapped error can do so, if you spam it enough.

This is why they get very mad at you if you ignore the message saying "Please do not do this again right now." Also, it spams them, too.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    136. Get stuck in a locked manse room with a monolith sigil before you are a demigod and have to beg Raezon to help you escape.

• 137.  Have your ass handed to you by Morgfyre.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited August 2015
    Xenthos said:
    Do not give bonus points for an untrapped error crashing Lusternia. Any untrapped error can do so, if you spam it enough. This is why they get very mad at you if you ignore the message saying "Please do not do this again right now." Also, it spams them, too.

(I would just like to clarify for anyone wondering that raising a VA in Hallifax no longer causes an untrapped error, so I was just making a stupid joke. If that error could be replicated I obviously would not post that here for the reasons @Xenthos listed!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    139. Pun so hard a God zaps, kills, flicks, or TDFs you.
  • Daraius said:
    140. Get asked by an admin to test out new racial emotes, thereby designating you as THE archetypal representative of your race (and not just the only one who happens to be online at the time).
    Pretty sure @Daraius is the one many people think of when looking for loboshigaru representatives.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    141) Have a god design a doll (and essentially force you to buy said doll) based on their little infrequent mob interactions with you.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    141. Join Celest and raise a 1000 dragon turtles. Decimate the local fish populace in the process and end up with a lack of fish.
    142. Get addicted to squids.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    145) Fix the numbering in this thread

(SORRY I JUST CAN'T)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    146) have your head be used as a betting chip in a wager between your god and another.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That Shaddus head, even the gods fight over it.
  • 147) Bump barely dead threads.

• become a top tier combatant
  • 149) Totally diregard the numbering system

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    150. lrn 2 give <thing> to <person> (with prepended emote) noob
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    151. Write and perform a paragraph-long custom emote because you're just that good at describing things.

*cough*

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight