m&mf

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Ask someone like @Davos or @Yarith who may have experience with the healing add-on to see exactly how it works. I have no experience with it, I've just been going by my knowledge about how the system works with general aff detection/curing.

Because healing takes mana, I'm like 90% sure the issue is probably that you're assuming 0% mana under recklessness and you won't use things that consume mana under 35%

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Um... I think Davos is gone...
    beep
    Well there are others who use healing, or have used healing. I wish I could help more, but I've really never used it.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Hey everyone,

I've installed m&mf (I can see all of the triggers, etc.) but it doesn't seem to be active. I try using some of the commands, but none of them seem to do anything (they don't even return the "That is not a valid command" response. Here's an example:

7580h, 5305m, 5305e, 10p ex-pp
    df
    dv
    ql
    The Black Gates of Angkrag. (road).

It also doesn't respond to basic inputs that I'd expect it to (standing after prone). Am I doing something wrong? I'm coming back after a long while, and I may just be confused.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    How did you install it?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Download->Package Manager->Install->(choose zip file)
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I don't know, it seems some afflictions are not really that well  caught by m&m anymore, I notice it too. May still be a healing skill issue (as am healer too), Recklessness seems to be working fine for me though, despite 'healing full'. I have set another threshold though. But it doesn't seem to recognize it cured recklessness. Doesn't also seem to recognize pacifism (from e. g. tarot) lately. Not sure what's up with that.

Also, I still need to get all the commands to cure the new affs through healing. I've not forgotten just so hard to track people down that can do them and have the time/will to hang around with me in an arena long enough for me to figure them out.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited February 2016
    Here's some of the error view:

[ERROR:] object:<Setup prompt status> function:<Trigger1854>
             <[string "function Trigger1854()..."]:4: attempt to index field 'bals' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<Capture flags> function:<Trigger1855>
             <[string "function Trigger1855()..."]:2: attempt to index field 'valid' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<Eq> function:<Trigger1856>
             <[string "function Trigger1856()..."]:2: attempt to index field 'bals' (a nil value)>
    [ERROR:] object:<Balance> function:<Trigger1857>
             <[string "function Trigger1857()..."]:2: attempt to index field 'bals' (a nil value)>

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Turn gmcp on in settings.
  • edited February 2016
    Some combination of gmcp and choosing the appropriate mmf folder when prompted got it to work. Thanks all!
  • When curing on the use of allheale, is it supposed to attempt to drink it every time that you can sip? Because that's what mine's doing :p

Also, I've noticed that full healing doesn't cure breaks, and the system instead requires you to sip ice at the moment. Any idea on how to change that? I haven't found any option to do so within the system yet.

The other question I have is, using inf all to influence a room, it keeps spamming me with the message you don't know how to influence with that. Any thoughts?
    @xanward Do you have a prompt? System might be thinking you are in blackout constantly because it sees no prompt.
  • Aeldra said:
    @xanward Do you have a prompt? System might be thinking you are in blackout constantly because it sees no prompt.
    Hmm....that seems likely. I don't believe I have a prompt on. Is there a mmconfig command to enable a prompt? Or is that something I'll need to have run through the bashing system that worked with m&m.
  • Xanward said:
    Aeldra said:
    Hmm....that seems likely. I don't believe I have a prompt on. Is there a mmconfig command to enable a prompt? Or is that something I'll need to have run through the bashing system that worked with m&m.
    I enabled the custom prompt, and it still seems to think I'm in blackout always
    Config prompt all
  • Tarkenton said:
    Config prompt all
    Bless you
    Most of my answers in this thread are the result of me making the same mistakes, and spending far too long figuring then out.
  • Aeldra said:
    I don't know, it seems some afflictions are not really that well  caught by m&m anymore, I notice it too. May still be a healing skill issue (as am healer too), Recklessness seems to be working fine for me though, despite 'healing full'. I have set another threshold though. But it doesn't seem to recognize it cured recklessness. Doesn't also seem to recognize pacifism (from e. g. tarot) lately. Not sure what's up with that.

Also, I still need to get all the commands to cure the new affs through healing. I've not forgotten just so hard to track people down that can do them and have the time/will to hang around with me in an arena long enough for me to figure them out.
    I've noticed this too, it just kind of seems to ignore some things... but the recklessness thing was much more critical (and lethal x.x)
    beep
    @Aeldra - try doing this in game 'config ohaffmessages both' or 'config ohaffmessages verbose'

m&m was originally set up to recognize the verbose cure lines, not the brief ones. I've been adding those in, but switching to both or verbose should fix that problem

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited February 2016
    Lately I am getting this error...

And it doesn't seem to try to heal it...

edit: Also this one

beep
    @Synkarin Hmm, I have both, but not verbose. Will try verbose and report back. Thanks.
    @Yehn - I don't believe that's an m&m error, but something else entirely. It looks like something is being tagged on to certain succor lines by the game. 

m&m wouldn't try to cure that because it's not picking it up.

It looks like MXP but I'm not 100% sure, but it's trying to send a link (clicking on the link would let you see 'affs info sickening' as if you input it)

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Hm. I have MXP off. I'll put in a bug report with lusternia then...
    beep
    @yehn I have the same problem, making the m&m healing plugin rather useless. I reported a similar bug report regarding the map with 'mxp off' and I was informed to turn mxp on. I am not sure, but I kind of get the feeling MXP is slowly getting required?
  • edited February 2016
    Aeldra said:
    @yehn I have the same problem, making the m&m healing plugin rather useless. I reported a similar bug report regarding the map with 'mxp off' and I was informed to turn mxp on. I am not sure, but I kind of get the feeling MXP is slowly getting required?
    Well... it's submitted as bug 14215... we'll see I guess x.x

edit: It just got merged with another bug...

Um... from that first date I'm a little bit worried it won't get fixed in a hurry... ; ;
    beep
    Just a heads up: since the change to the (last announce on the news) all occurances of 'restorativeice salve' need to be changed to 'restorative ice'. Can be hotfixed in local m&m, as it's in the triggers.
    edited February 2016
    Those bums

Edit: I'll fix it and release new update tonight

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Note also that the line will show the limb targeted, unlike with other salves (e.g. left leg instead of just legs).
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    that part doesn't actually effect m&m though, believe it or not.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.