Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• mmf just started spamming once I died.
  • I'm not even sure if that was some "standard" lag, but I was off-equilibrium the whole fight and despite mmf was trying to concentrate and prompt was coming, it just didn't happen for 2-3 mins. My condolences to anyone that got caught in an enemy meld during that.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Any fight bigger than 10-15 people is just not viable in Lusternia right now.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Veyils said:
    Any fight bigger than 10-15 people is just not viable in Lusternia right now.
    I pray Iosai will track that down before ascension otherwise it'll be even more lagscension then last year :(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Do I spend these credits to trans influence and get some skills or...do I do the responsible thing and get an rp beast ;-;
  • My favourite part of the show down on CT earlier was when Isabeau (who doesn't even know you) said you should only bring in essence because her friend did it and it was a lot.  Haha.
  • edited December 2016
    Ellowyn said:
    My favourite part of the show down on CT earlier was when Isabeau (who doesn't even know you) said you should only bring in essence because her friend did it and it was a lot.  Haha.
    Maybe it's the wording, but that just reminds me of my grandparents telling me "you just need to do x" about like jobs, mental health, pretty much everything.

Like "oh, why don't you just make an app, then you'll be rich"
  • Your vengeance will be swift and brutal, I'm sure of it.

• Saran said:
    Ellowyn said:
    My favourite part of the show down on CT earlier was when Isabeau (who doesn't even know you) said you should only bring in essence because her friend did it and it was a lot.  Haha.
    Maybe it's the wording, but that just reminds me of my grandparents telling me "you just need to do x" about like jobs, mental health, pretty much everything.

Like "oh, why don't you just make an app, then you'll be rich"
    "You should go to mass more,"

Granny's answer to basically every problem. From lack of money to lack of dates. :D 
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited December 2016
    Lavinya said:
    Ok I don't care who the fuck told you, let me make it clear for everyone - I do NOT nor ever have, nor ever will, link a node past motes. Yes I'm linking fairly often to repay power. No I am not ruining astral for everyone, no I am not the only person who ever hunts astral. Whoever IS linking nodes past motes, quit it.

And to anyone who doesn't think repaying 500,000 power on my own even linking astral nodes isn't a ridiculous work load, you're ridiculous. Do you actually think it is fun for me to do little more but grind for power every day? How much rp I skip instead (which I love)? How I don't even spend time upkeeping my shops or influencing or working on writing or designs because instead, all my focus is on getting this stupid debt out of the way, because everyone insisted it was the most important thing ever.

I'm rambling. I'm cranky. I just wanna get past this and play the game. Leave me out of your spite.
    500k is a LOT, even for someone who can permalink astral nodes <.<

That being said, I've not seen any mistreated notes lately, even though I also have not been that active on astral lately as well.

edit: Also, wasn't Ironbeard showing up at about this time? I have sketches waiting for him...
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Someone has been consistently draining Leo daily, and just wiped Virgo out yesterday too.
  • You know now I think about it I think most orgs should make an astral hunting guide because I'm like pretty sure I drained a few nodes to dry when I started hunting there and you only really find out not to when someone tells you about it.

Seems pretty easy for someone newish to do. Or if it's someone here just doing it I set up a simple trigger to stop me doing it accidentally. Trigger the you link a node msg to quick look and then trigger the motes line on look to unlink node. Nice little safety catch encase you accidentally overdraw like I did on my first few trips.
  • I heard it was Versalean...
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I heard it was Lyreth.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Don't go breaking my heart...
  • I heard it was Shaddus and Chirbo
    The playa you love to hate
  • Speaking of lag and things, has any one else lost defences? I haven't had to reconnect or anything but my defs just poof.
  • Congrats, @Malarious, you found the catalyst that would make me step back into a leadership position.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    Congrats, @Malarious, you found the catalyst that would make me step back into a leadership position.
    Is this good? I hope it's good... So curious!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Gaudi is gonna get good folks. Have fun 

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Cry me a river.
  • Idk who you are but if you want to drain nodes, you drain nodes. This is Zootopia Lusternia and anyone can be anything here.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Well, it seems several are drained completely empty, now. :(
  • <insert censored snark>
This discussion has been closed.