Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Did Avechna not exist back then? Idk how this griefing is possible
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Urazial said:
    Maligorn said:
    If I did, I'd have to dig in old forums for it, back when Glomdoring had politics painted purple, or find complaints about Urazial. Hey, you know, he recently popped up in the forums around when Trump became president-elect to make a horrible comment. Would you like it if I tied the former Glomdoring VA to Glomdoring at large, and painted everyone with a Urazial-brush?

Does that sound ignorant and childish?

Or let's pick a more recent example, like Baelfyre killing all prime Celest NPCs on the regular almost every (CST) morning and hanging up stupid paintings. Hey Magnagora, why do you put up with him? It's so sad to see you condoning this.
    (which would then be followed up with some BS RP justification, like the justification we saw when Thalkros raised Marilynth to prevent a Celestian from finishing their epic since they lost the sea battle).
    I really don't know why you're using me as an example here. Especially when you're trying to tie it into something that I stated in a real life thread. I can't recall who you are from my time in game. Maybe I kicked your shin at one time when I seriously played. Then again, during my years, Glomdoring was getting fisted by Serenwilde and Celest for literally hours at a time, and one of the Divine told me to respond accordingly. Which... as a non-combatant at the time I did to the best of my ability. 

So if I hurt your feelings, I apologize. I played the hand I was dealt while getting manhandled by Narsrim, Forren, Aeysyra (whatever the name was), and countless other hefty combatants. Yet, no quarter or reprieve was given to Glom at the time. Many Gloms at the time could barely even farm for experience because we were hunted on sight by three other orgs. Rest assured, however bad you felt you may or may not have had it, the Gloms in the early days had it far, far worse.
    Well -- that was the intent of the post, to dredge up some random name and talk out of my ass about him or her, mirroring what was being said.

That being said, I'm sorry for name-dropping you. It was pretty inappropriate.

• Whee wonderwand tuner appears to be working. Just need to figure out how to get it to grab my damage buffs and preference those if things come out equal.
  • Yarith said:
    Did Avechna not exist back then? Idk how this griefing is possible
    I played a little when Lusternia first came out. As I remember it there was very little in the way of prime hunting areas when the game first came out so if you were trying to get 80+ you had to go of prime. Also glomdoring had one of the smallest pops and regularly had all their guard stacks killed off.

Combine this with forest folk having to go to ethereal to activate certain skills and that going through etherglom/faethorn was the only way for people to travel to higher planes made it pretty easy for dedicated people to really grief an org.

I mean there was a time when forestals couldn't take part in astral wild nodes or hunting without a cities permission because city nexi were the only way to travel there.
  • I'm sure people spent all day bashing elemental essence. 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited December 2016
    Waystation. i hate u, i love u

EDIT : http://curioexchange.azurewebsites.net/    <--------- Just going to leave this here...
  • Yarith said:
    I'm sure people spent all day bashing elemental essence. 
    Astral really.
  • Astral was so sweet back then, I always regret not getting into that more.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Yarith said:
    I'm sure people spent all day bashing elemental essence. 
    From memory, at the time being referenced like... Lirangsha, Icewynd, the Undervault... none of those existed. 

So yeah, yay non-insanity astral 
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited December 2016
    Also dying in Gorgog territory (or similar areas where you get enemied to) was the same as dying in enemy territory, so even hunting on Prime was different and mostly Avenger free.

And deaths were more meaningful back then, you could actually lose an entire level.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Oh my god war flashbacks to the Great GreatPent Bashraiding care of Narsrim.

And the delicious justice a couple of RL years later with the HaiGloh event and the rage qq of almosy all of Celest.
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • Tried Mudlet. Tried MUSH. I'm going back to Nexus.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I miss being able to use MUSH. I like it :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • These year rollover bugs are so stressful.
  • I had so much fun today! People have been tolerant when I am facetious, playful when I am amused, and beyond patient when I am beyond nonsensical.

Struggling me needed all of you, today.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited December 2016
    Just realized Lusty's logo looks pretty demonic on blowtorch...

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ughhhhh I really want to know if Ashtariel is perma-gone, or just in event stasis, or what. I don't want to keep putting all this time into making things for what amounts to a murderkilled plot device :<
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Ughhhhh I really want to know if Ashtariel is perma-gone, or just in event stasis, or what. I don't want to keep putting all this time into making things for what amounts to a murderkilled plot device :<
    HELP DIVINE lists Ashtariel as one of the "Lost Divinities", and HONOURS ASHTARIEL returns a "no such person" message now. I'm pretty sure She's gone.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Don't Stop Believing 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Does she still have a shrine?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I really am hoping a future eph picks her up
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    What an utter waste.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I let the druidic trees in Serenwilde get a little big, most in the prime first were over 900 lbs. And we had the Glinshari Moonhart construct up which is +50% lumber I believe. Had nearly 5000 piles of when @Yayoi and I finished.

Converting it all to wood comms was a chore doing it just 10 at a time to keep the price at 1gp per. I set up a script to do it for me after a few minutes and it still took like half an hour just to turn it all in.

• TIL chess is best played in Lusty.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
     Eesh, we skipped two years again? Hello, rapidly-approaching 300th birthday!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Tried to IMBUE a steak with speed. This is not a suitable item to imbue. WHY ARE YOU NOT WORKING. 100% seen steaks with balance..
    Check AB again.. INFUSE. It's INFUSE.
    I feel super, super silly right now.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Anita said:
    Tried to IMBUE a steak with speed. This is not a suitable item to imbue. WHY ARE YOU NOT WORKING. 100% seen steaks with balance..
    Hey, at least you remembered to check the AB instead of bugging it.

• Vivet said:
    Anita said:
    Tried to IMBUE a steak with speed. This is not a suitable item to imbue. WHY ARE YOU NOT WORKING. 100% seen steaks with balance..
    Hey, at least you remembered to check the AB instead of bugging it.

True! It did cross my mind to bug it, and I thought maybe I should just read the AB carefully first.
  • edited December 2016
    Drakius said:
    The original version was nothing but a joke when Avurekhos was in Seren, but now that he's Mag he definitely needs a theme song.

I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I feel like the demon is a nice touch in the background. Thank you, I'm humbled, I'll carry this tune into battle now though. Straight Outta Magnagora. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.