Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• (Market): Ixion says, "Buying new underwear."
    You put a pair of vermilion silk boxers into charred stationery of the Ouroboros.
    You address charred stationery of the Ouroboros to Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade, and immediately a harried-looking faeling comes out to take it from you. She whistles, and a jet black crow comes flying into the room. The faeling attaches charred stationery of the Ouroboros to the crow's leg, and it speeds away.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Don't care what anyone says. Tylwyth is a stand-up guy.
  • owho
    There is no need to call upon the relics that are the dead and failed Elder Gods, for you exist now by the will of Karagash, the Iron God.
    2486h, 300m, 800e, 10p, 22660en, 26400w Belrxkdb<>- (X*HSPFAlspr) {26.5764}
    ohelp
    You have no membership in a Divine Order.

This is neat. (Those are my max vitals, btw. And were during the hunt, too.)
  • 5843h, 5100m, 5100e, 10p ex-ohelp
    HELP INDEX FOR THE DIVINE ORDER OF DROCILLA, THE ENCHANTRESS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cartels     Doctrine    Literature  Shop        Symbols
    Designs     Enemies     Projects    Shrines     Visions

(See OHELP <scroll> to read the contents of that scroll.)

Kind of breaks immersion regardless of if this is a fresh start or just an event.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    See, the thing about forcing us to obey something our characters can tell isn't really legit is awkward.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Heh, so the owho and ohelp stuff appears to proc even if you weren't in an order before
  • Also

Help Luella

Whether is the source of true creation? Not held in the hands of light-blinded Fools, or in the creative acts of mortalkind. No, true creation is found in the fecund, wild forces of nature: its rhythms, cycles, and drives. Thus, the ultimate goal of all living beings is to cast off whatever weak shells that leave you numbed to this primal dimension and to become one with the plant and animal kingdoms. In a sense, the true meaning of creation is in the act of de-creating the self, losing oneself to the pagan throes of nature.
    The Lady of Flowers offers this possibility and much more, calling all who wish to bring themselves under the thrall of nature's creative potential. Sup from the nectar of the marigold, the rose, and the cypress, and one will find themselves reborn and yearning for the extermination of all that desecrate Her dominion.
    Her symbols are manifold, for each flower, plant, and animal holds sacred meaning to Her.

Like... kinda want to be all like...

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

I will say that despite the vehement opposition and rebellion I've instigated towards @Serane, her lore/"thing" seems pretty promising. If only she were a legit Elder god. I love this tidbit a LOT:

Serane, the Everlasting Beauty (Higher Goddess).

You turn to consider the Goddess of Beauty and see naught but your own reflection, mirrored in a crystal-clear pool of water.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited December 2015
    HELP KARAGASH
    The physical fighter of the Higher Gods, Karagash's muscles are quite developed. His aspirations go 
    beyond this, as His loyalty to Aelish finds Him wishing to be a closer adviser to the Creator. The 
    Hooded One's positions stops these aspirations currently.

His symbol is an axe crossed with a two-pronged sword.

Ahh, he's got a cush on Aelish.....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I think I'm going to break my fingers, crossing them so hard. But I have to beat down that little voice somehow. Let me enjoy Mysrai being deleted while I still can, Mr. Voice of Reason.
  • I hope a skunk gets in your house Nilofer, you monster.
  • Not my fault she came out of nowhere, changed all of my friends into jerks, and replaced Kalikai as Templar patron while I was GA without me being consulted, all in the span of not even six hours.
  • edited December 2015
    Not my fault players get hate boners.

The post above is a really good one for IC/OOC separation thread. Js
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yo less complaints, more amazing new God drama please. Some of us are living vicariously through tweets.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited December 2015
    I... Don't...? Wha...?

That weird feeling you get when someone thinks your IC hate for IC things happening to IC people and things is against someone OOCly.
  • Sylandra said:
    Yo less complaints, more amazing new God drama please. Some of us are living vicariously through tweets.
    They seem to be on quite the killing... or rather zapping spree at present. :p
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  •  

Lol you literally just said you have your fingers crossed so hard they might break

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Wait...Hallifax gets the clockwork god? Mag just gets a due with big muscles?

This is so unfair.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    We do?! Aww yiss.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    We all know that if Hallifax got the muscley god, @Daraius would get into a territory match.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Qistrel said:
    Wait...Hallifax gets the clockwork god? Mag just gets a due with big muscles?

This is so unfair.
    This just lends more credibility to the Thax4Hallifax cause, obviously. #DontLetYourDreamsBeDreams
  • As if the first Fain elixir follower would even want to go there. scoff
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Ixion said:
    As if the first Fain elixir follower would even want to go there. scoff
    I'm sure he could be persuaded. Re-educated. Assimilated. Whatever you want to call it. ;;)
  • edited December 2015
    You guys don't want @Sciomore. He's a jerk. I want my Stormdad back.   :((
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Alright, so I log in for a moment this morning and am found by this new reality and am like 'whaaaaaa, how, can. ... awww'. I feel like, while this certainly is a new opportunity and a new reality, I kind of was fond of the messed up pantheon we had before. Awwww.

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited December 2015
    :)

• I swear, I go away for one weekend and you guys let the Soulless eat all the gods. Can't leave you people alone for a minute
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2015
    I don't know what to do with all these dead bodies...

EDIT: OMG how do I get karma now?

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Tremula said:
    We all know that if Hallifax got the muscley god, @Daraius would get into a territory match.
    If there's an image of Daraius as a muscle-bound hulk floating around I need to revamp his description. :( But that aside... he already thinks most gods are jerks so these new jerks would just be fuel for the fire.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.