Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Any City of Bones fans out there?

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • HOLY MY GOODNESS WOW.

I have only just come across this.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I haven't made anything cool enough to show lately, but here's another preview of Do A Barrel Roll.

Who can name the planets?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited September 2013
    It lacks a frog (not that this is a bad thing, infact if you remove the frog from up about we'll imagine HE NEVER EXISTED *seriously f##k Slippy*) but I absolutely love this.

Also from left to right (though some of these are guesses, curse Nintendo's love of blue/green planets) row 1: Zoness, Fichina, Titania, Corneria. row 2: Fortuna, Katina, Aquas, Venom.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I eagerly await the results of your endeavour, also firm nod of approval to whoever wanted a Starfox cake.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I just revisted this thread and promptly burst out laughing at the PvZ cake in a hospital lobby. This thread makes depressing places brighter.

• Oh... They all so very wonderful! However I think the space cakes are my favourite. You also seem to enjoy them a lot so yay! Thanks for showing off such pretty things.
  • Wow. Such talent. Much cake. Amazing.

Doge aside, this is absolutely fantastic. Who knew you could be talented at roleplaying and cake-decorating? You could be Peeta Mellark for all we know!

Awesome stuff!

• You are amazing! I make cakes like this too, but I'm really impressed with your scroll-work.  Piping detailed work like that is my favorite! 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    MINION!!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Dear @Daraius,

I couldn't help noticing that you are good at decorating cakes, and wonder if you could offer some cake-decorating advice. What is the proper technique for getting shaved chocolate/sprinkles/coconut onto the sides of a cake? I have read one is meant to just pat it gently into place but a) gravity and b) shaved chocolate melts incredibly quickly.

Sincerely,
    Talan

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited March 2014
    I know its been said like a million times before, but you are an amazingly talented cake artist.
  • Oh my god aaaaaaaaaaa >.=.<

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!