Reign - The Mafia Game Thread - English Mafia Win!

Comments

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Hmm, if Tekora is a mafia roleblocker, does that implicate @Yarith too, since she said she targeted Yarith with her roleblock on Night 1? At that stage, Tekora couldn't know who had night powers and who might have had a successful action so safest to say roleblocked a mafia? If we had lynched Yarith and he shows as an English agent, it would have only made Tekora look better too.

Won't vote yet, as should allow some more discussion through, but I'm happy with lynching Tekora/Othero today.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I still want to know which one of you filthy peasants dared manhandle me in the night.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lavinia jumping on Synkarin's bandwagon? I am shocked. Guess we're getting close to lynch or lose,  to have them working together so blatantly. 

Then again, if I was scum, I'd be feeling pretty safe right now, considering we haven't lynched a single scum, even after being given a goddamn investigation result by a now death-confirmed townie.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm not sure how me being vocally suspicious of you since the outset, and saying it often, is suddenly me jumping on Synkarin's bandwagon, but ok. 

Claiming to be Diane de Poitiers (who is an extremely notable character and I doubt would never be excluded from a game of this theme) when I'm not would be a huge, huge gamble. Also spinning her to be against the French and the King makes zero sense. All my cards are on the table. The more you try to paint me as suspicious, the more desperate you look, trying to point anywhere but at yourself.

Does anyone genuinely not believe my claim at this point? Honestly? Besides Tekora, that is. I don't know if Synkarin is innocent. Vivet certainly wanted us to vote for him, and I believed her to be trustworthy. But I think you are looking far more guilty than he does. 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I ain't even mad.

The rate at which the last dayphase spiralled away from looking certain to being impossible was to the point of hilarity. Was also some of the most fun I've had in a while.

Also, if any of you need a feeling of levity, I invite you to listen to my own version of the previous night's happenings.

(Yeah, I've been waiting for an opportunity to post this.)

• Tekora said:
    Lavinia jumping on Synkarin's bandwagon? I am shocked. Guess we're getting close to lynch or lose,  to have them working together so blatantly. 

Then again, if I was scum, I'd be feeling pretty safe right now, considering we haven't lynched a single scum, even after being given a goddamn investigation result by a now death-confirmed townie.
    Then is Synkarin lying about your role?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    It does some kind of weird for Celina to claim a Vigilante while also having a night immunity while Kiradawea was pretty close to that role too, although limited.

This is my first sixteen player mafia, is something like that normal to have two towns with that power?

If Celina really does have a nightkill, we should probably lynch Tekora, who has lied about their roleclaim if Synkarin is to be believed. If not, we off Synkarin.

I will note for flavor texts so far, Synkarin got visited on night 2 by a pretty girl flirting and blocking him, Tekora claims it was her.
    Celina got visited by a man slut on night 3 flirting with him. Tekora also claimed to be roleblocked on night 3.

3 roleblockers? Also, Shaddus apparently got manhandled, so 4 rolestoppers? Someone is lying.

Vote: Tekora
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Current Vote Count Update:

Synkarin - Ssaliss, Tekora (2)

Tekora - Synkarin, Shaddus, Lavinya, Silvanus (4)

In the kingdom of France, it takes the word of 7 nobles to lynch a member of the court.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sigh.

If it was anyone other than Synkarin making these accusations I would have voted for Tekora straight away, but I find Synkarin to be just as if not more shady. For example, why won't he just tell us who he is?

I honestly cannot decide who I trust less at this stage.
  • Gosh! I can't believe how much happens when I'm asleep!
    I'm coming forward because my information is important, I probably should have come forth last night but I think it may be okay that I haven't.
    I am a watcher, loyal to the French Court.
    The first night I was watching Synkarin and no person visited.
    The Second night I was watching Lavinya and she had a visitor but I'm not entirely sure if I wish to reveal who yet. 
    Last night I was watching Vivet, Queen Mary of the Scots. The only visitor was Synkarin. Synkarin killed Vivet.

With that said, I am urging you all to UNVOTE TEKORA and VOTE SYNKARIN.

VOTE: SYNKAIN

(I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    Unvote: Tekora
    Vote: Synkarin

I will say I took a shower after getting home from work, and I realized that Synkarin is probably Robert Dudley. That is why he hasn't come forward with a name.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    unvote until further evidence appears.

unvote
    vote Synkarin
    Though I will say it will help validate your claims Yarith if you announce who visited Lavinya.

Synkarin did investigative claim Celina correctly being Catherine de Medici.
  • Are you sure that's a good idea, Silvanus? I'd be happy to oblige with that request.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    Whoever visited me didn't do anything I noticed.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited January 2016
    Oh, this gettin' good.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    I suppose we can wait to see what others say.

What makes you think it is a bad idea?

I am guessing you assume it would reveal the tracker, doctor or roleblocker?

But if Synkarin is actually able to investigate and call out Celina's role by name, wouldn't it assume that the Mafia/Scum would also have powers that are not simply killing?
    I'd wait, my presumption is they weren't there to kill me, since I wasnt jailed, so perhaps a roleblocker (I have no action to block) or an investigator or doctor or something.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What - No, Yarith is obviously working with Tekora

I don't know why you'd out yourself to try and save Tekora, but I guess that's 2 scum down, 2 to go

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Oh, and given Lavinya's role, Saying you 'saw' someone with her when she's hanging out with the King on a nightly basis isn't a far fetched claim to make.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Waaaaaait. Is yarith claiming Synkarin outed tekora with HIS role to get us to vote for her?

keep in mind that it's always possible yarith is with Tekora as scum or an outside group.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Oh no Shaddus, that is what I said Synkarin could quite possibly have done.

Since he is the only investigator that we know that is still alive, and has accurately claimed Celina's role, but kept his name hidden.

There is no one to verify or deny Synkarin's claim of Tekora being Robert Dudley outside of those two, and there is no one to verify or deny Synkarin is not Robert Dudley.
  • There's nothing else I can say that I haven't already said multiple times. If you all continue to be so willfully ignorant, especially now that Yarith has outed himself as a watcher and implicated Synkarin, AFTER two straight days of him leading bandwagons on two townies and going for a third, then Town doesn't deserve to win this game.

What the hell is it going to take for you people to get off your asses and DO SOMETHING?
  • I know we have to have a dayvig in here somewhere. KILL Synkarin already.
    How about this. We lynch Synkarin. If he's town, both Yarith and tekora are scum. If he's scum, Yarith is probably town.

unvote, VOTE:SYNKARIN
  • Isn't it possible that another member of the English is an investigator and merely relayed information to Synkarin overnight? There's also the possibility that Celina is in line with the English and was attacked by an individual party, though I find that hard to believe with her defence of Tekora  throughout the days thusfar. I know for a fact that Synkarin visited Vivet last night and I watched as everything went red. I suppose, against my better judgement, I will come forward completely: I am Nostradamus and I am catholic, even though I am a student of the occultish arts. 

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    In the series, isn't your vision a bit sketchy?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Current Vote Count Update:

Synkarin - Ssaliss, Tekora, Yarith, Silvanus, Shaddus (5)

Tekora - Synkarin (1)

In the kingdom of France, it takes the word of 7 nobles to lynch a member of the court.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Vote Synkarin

I will be very, very disappointed Synkarin is not scum.