age ratio of lusternia's playerbase

YarouYarou Member Posts: 218 Master
edited March 2016 in The Real World
Damn you, enter button. Damn you. I wasn't done editing the poll! T_T Is there a way to edit it, so that I can add a few more options?

This poll stems from blatant curiosity .. and also my wondering if I, at sixteen years old (seventeen in April), really am the game's youngest active player.

age ratio of lusternia's playerbase 71 votes

13 - 18 years old
5% 4 votes
19 - 25 years old
25% 18 votes
25 - 30 years old
43% 31 votes
30 - 35 years old
25% 18 votes
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • AlaksanteriAlaksanteri Member Posts: 534 Mythical
    19-25 for me.

    I have seen a few persons above 35 around here.
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,375 Mythical
    Was gonna say, aren't Shaddus and Tully like 45-50 something?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,152 Transcendent
    I'm 62, thank you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,375 Mythical
    I figured you were older, you keep posting pictures of your grandkids
  • YarouYarou Member Posts: 218 Master
    Xenthos said:
    So nobody can be over 35?
    D: No, I wasn't done editing! >.>

  • HallenHallen Member Posts: 79 Capable
    I'm as old as Hallen.
  • HavastusHavastus Member Posts: 346 Expert
    Glad to see I'm still one of the youngest here!

  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USAMember Posts: 2,946 Transcendent
    I turn thirty next month.

    Oh God...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

    Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

    Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. CircumstancesMember Posts: 1,920 Transcendent
    I'll be graduating from the 19-25 age bracket this year.
  • DemartelDemartel Member Posts: 441 Virtuoso
    I cannot answer the poll as there is no option for "Older than dirt"
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,375 Mythical
    that's anything over 35 really
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me. Member Posts: 1,613 Transcendent
    I'm 12
    image
  • TwytchTwytch Member Posts: 485 Expert
    At night I always look 18.
    See you in Sapience.
  • LeolaminsLeolamins Member Posts: 351 Fabled
    You guys are all so young

    image

    06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,731 Transcendent
    What do twenty-five year olds pick? They're on there twice!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • HavastusHavastus Member Posts: 346 Expert
    Sylandra said:
    What do twenty-five year olds pick? They're on there twice!

    The one what makes you seem younger.

  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,508 Transcendent
    Shuyin said:
    I'm 12
    If we were going by height, maybe.
    image
  • SedanasSedanas Member Posts: 246 Gifted
    Everyone here is so old :v I now understand how you all fuel your ridiculous credit consumption now, you old cronies.

    S-Sure does feel good being 20. Dat student debt and crippling sense of "what do". Yeah.

  • IeptixIeptix Member, Moderator, Gods Posts: 819 Divine
    Celina said:
    Shuyin said:
    I'm 12
    If we were going by height, maybe.
    Centimeters, inches, or feet?
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. CircumstancesMember Posts: 1,920 Transcendent
    edited March 2016
    Sylandra said:
    What do twenty-five year olds pick? They're on there twice!
    I went with 19-25 because it perfectly matches the ages I've been during my time with Lusternia, while doing my best to ignore the crushing existential despair surrounding the fact that I started playing this six years ago. It really doesn't feel like it. I was a totally different person then. A baby. A larva.
  • HavastusHavastus Member Posts: 346 Expert
    Sedanas said:
    Everyone here is so old :v I now understand how you all fuel your ridiculous credit consumption now, you old cronies.

    S-Sure does feel good being 20. Dat student debt and crippling sense of "what do". Yeah.

    Don't you worry, even after you graduate and get your Big Boy/Girl job, that crippling student debt won't go away anytime soon!

  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,152 Transcendent
    Havastus said:
    Sedanas said:
    Everyone here is so old :v I now understand how you all fuel your ridiculous credit consumption now, you old cronies.

    S-Sure does feel good being 20. Dat student debt and crippling sense of "what do". Yeah.

    Don't you worry, even after you graduate and get your Big Boy/Girl job, that crippling student debt won't go away anytime soon!
    Exactly, I just read an article about a woman that graduated from Law School in 2008, has over 170K in student debt, and has applied to over 150 law firms. No job yet.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • YarouYarou Member Posts: 218 Master
    So .. no way to edit polls?

  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice Member Posts: 2,628 Transcendent
    His age is obscured from perception.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

    #bringShikariback 


  • ZvoltzZvoltz Member, Gods Posts: 402 Divine
    Yarou said:
    So .. no way to edit polls?
    Not that I can find.

Sign In or Register to comment.