Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Ceros said:
    Raves @Versalean for being Versalean.

You feeling knotty, bby?
    I'm pretty sure they're all tied up right now. :>
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Crek said:
    Go team druid defending EtherGlom from mean old Avurekhos, Twytch, Ciaran and Demartel!

Fear our sticky wrath!

So sappy.
  • Xenthos said:
    Crek said:
    Go team druid defending EtherGlom from mean old Avurekhos, Twytch, Ciaran and Demartel!

Fear our sticky wrath!

So sappy.
    So thick you can turn it into syrup.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Ewww sap. Fun raid, though! Aeon vs Sap, the war no one wants to get into.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Crek said:

Fear our sticky wrath!
    (Anonymous): Twytch (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Trees."
    (Anonymous): Twytch (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Druids in trees!"

(Anonymous): Twytch (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Let's cleanse each other please."

(Anonymous): Twytch (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "They do well coordinating vines with sap."

sounded good and scared from where I was. woo druids

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Twytch said:
    Ewww sap. Fun raid, though! Aeon vs Sap, the war no one wants to get into.
    Especially since once you do, you'll probably never get out of it.
  • Was the first time in a long time I saw sap being used. Hence, why I tried to "rub soap" instead of "scrub"
    #newbiemistakes
  • Yeah! Was a fun fight.

Sorry if you thought I was trying to antagonize you Dylara. I was honestly trying to ask if you guys were game to fight in Ethereal.

Thanks for all the fun <3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Salome said:
    Xenthos said:
    Crek said:

Fear our sticky wrath!

So sappy.
    So thick you can turn it into syrup.
    Trees.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Twytch said:
    Ewww sap. Fun raid, though! Aeon vs Sap, the war no one wants to get into.
    That's no contest. There's only one thing worse than aeon, and that's sap. All day, every day, sap is superior.

• Raves to Dylara and Scanlan and whoever approved of Chauncey.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Raves to Scanwyth!!  May the ship of Scanwyth live eternally! All shall server or perish before this mighty ship.
  • Saran said:
    Gonna be honest, I logged in saw @Ialie on prime and had to stop myself from squeeing a little bit irl.

Also this

A gust of wind sends the Tree of Autumn's End twisting and turning, causing the gaping maws etched into the faces of the dead to open and close, as if they were trying to speak their last words over and over.
    Is there a log? What is this from?!
  • It's their head tree!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• @Rivius and especially @Shonjir for being super patient today and helping me along my merry way!

<3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Irillia said:
    Yes, this stupidest of all stupid plays is finally finished being written! It may absolutely be a sappy, crappy, mushy, sentimental, shallow, lowbrow, inane, fatuous, interminably long piece of rom-com awfulness that will no doubt bore its viewers to tears and then put them to sleep, but yes at least I am done writing it! Woo!

Now to start revising it...

I for one am pretty excite about this.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."