Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Xenthos. He knows why.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited June 2016
    @Athree for patiently helping me with the chef grotto quest and not getting angry at me for flubbing the last part!

( i didn't get the honors because I took too long to do the last part and the quest reset. :'( !)
  • @Mysrai for a tense moment.
  • Thank you @Altrea for taking the time to RP and give me a tour, and to @Mysrai for being charming and allowing me to take the tour.
    -Everyone always jokes Scanlan fell off the carriage to Gaudiguch
  • The Veil is a giant pain in the rear. It is known.

Grats on your achievement!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Yeah, the Oneiroi and I tried to figure out why it keeps breaking (still not sure if it broke on Aeldra or just reset) but nothing they did helped Sakima not have a case of amnesia concerning the pool.

Thankfully, if you know what you're doing, you can turn in everything within the span of a minute, thereby significantly reducing the chances of the quest bugging.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Aeldra said:
    You have completed the White Hart's final task!
    You have completed the Sacred Guardian of the Spirits of the Serenwilde quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    The Flame of dae'Seren materialises in your hands.

FINALLY. I have so many raves to make for this. Especially for those of Serenwilde, who have been patiently helping me getting through this, with all the various tidbits that needed to be gathered, especially hunting down a rather elusive plant.

Also, particular raves to those who bore my rants on the veil quest ( thistleberries, it reset on me when I already had the sickle in my hand, blessed... ).

All in all, those have been some very fun and beautifully done quest and weren't it for waiting hours for thistleberries I would say it was one of the most fun cycles I've seen in this game.

:x

It's actually a really beautifully written epic quest. Props to the admin. And congrats!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I don't always raid Ethereal Glomdoring 2v5 but when I do I have to fight distort, ripple, and shrines. Every goddamn time.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Don't forget the pits! :D
  • And the meld. 

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • And my meld.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    PS: I believe this is Raves, not tweets.  You aren't supposed to be cursing in raves!
  • edited June 2016
    Oh yeah. Wrong one. 
    Let me try this again..

Raves for @Demartel.

Edit: Mah bad! ^^;

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yarith said:
    Oh yeah. Wrong one. 
    Let me try this again..

Raves for @Demartel.

Edit: Mah bad! ^^;
    Was gonna say, don't get hopping mad.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Salome said:

It's actually a really beautifully written epic quest. Props to the admin. And congrats!
    Oh yes I can't agree more. I just love the flair of it and how it played out.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Crek - Yay, exciting!
  • I can finally read the unfinished envoy reports! (Also kinda sad I missed Her!)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Raves @Versalean for being Versalean.

You feeling knotty, bby?