Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I'm always relieved when I log on and didn't quit X org the previous night during my drunken binge. 

STILL STUCK WITH ME GAUDI.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Well, you ARE Fire Jesus. It's entirely possible you quit, rejoined three hours later, and everyone just favoured you back up. Unless I'm confusing my OP PK TAs
  • And gave me 25 credits for rejoining!
  • We miss you Cen... I miss my only other visible Harbinger in the realms, at least during the majority of my hours.
  • Thank you to whoever was running Osierti. Hope I wasn't too troublesome with all my questions.

I'm excited that I have this thing. No idea what it's for, but I'll investigate sometime when it's not 3:30 am and I am a vegetable.
  • Raves to Cocidius for getting me married and allowing me into his family.
  • edited May 2016
    wait
  • The menace expands her territory... PK will never be the same.
  • Dylara said:
    You attach a Lesser Rune of Demesnes to a silver and opal leopard bracelet.

No more mini-mense. :x
    I got one too! Yeah!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in pumpkin paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and 
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull the temporal freezer of preservation from within.
    You've unwrapped a ULTIMATE present!

Yay, first ultimate present (not including stuff I got from the wheel)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Kethaera, even when I frustrate her! (Sorry...)
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    @Kethaera, even when I frustrate her! (Sorry...)
    Which is ALL THE TIME :P

Reaction to your "answer": Well, what did I expect? It's @Everiine.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited May 2016
    When they say " the South zergs too," so you fight 9 vs 3 and win so hard they have to make it a 14 v 4.

#feeltheburn

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Man, we should not have survived that, much less won the skirmish.  That was hilariously fun.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Just goes to show how valuable a melder is.

• Maligorn said:
    Just goes to show how valuable a melder is.
    Melders are game-changers in pk. I had a really fun time myself too. Hopefully you come up earlier so we can try meld v meld. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I was doing stuff else-game, only peeking at Lusternia intermittently. I saw the deathsights, went "wtf", and geared up (luckily caught them before they left for round 2).

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Raves for @Zyphora's very pretty aethershop, Halcyon! So many gowns! I poked in on nexus just to see it. And it reminds me of the opening theme of the Paradise:

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Dylara said:

No more mini-mesne. :x
    I want that bracelet!
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • edited May 2016
    Sylvanas said:
    Dylara said:

No more mini-mesne. :x
    I want that bracelet!
    If it's not specific to an org, I may be able to get you one if you approach me in an IC way. :) Dylara's a Jeweler, I just don't advertise. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I want to give a shoutout to the Serens who did a fantastic job last flare. And also @Arian, @Nuzi, @Delei for not getting pissed at me for accidentally blowing up their ship. Oopsie.

#notanaetherfarer
  • Patient admin! 

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Dylara said:
    I took a chance and switched from Eco to Shamanism, I don't really care if it's good or bad but the skills are hilarious. 

Killer snowmen. :x
    Great, now Dylara's a menace to weather, too!
  • I can say I am not currently the cause of any weather anomalies.  Not yet anyways. ;))

• A late rave to the mysterious Conclave. I promise I'm not incompetent! <3
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it