Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Welcome back bro. >:D<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ileein said:
    Holy nutballs Shevat has a fifth generation. This makes me a great-great-great-great-uncle, I think?
    You came very close to having a sixth generation
    beep
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We're not done yet, bb.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ileein said:
    Holy nutballs Shevat has a fifth generation. This makes me a great-great-great-great-uncle, I think?
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Skull stellium 2 stronk.
    See you in Sapience.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    While at the topic of @Maylea raves, raves for her and @Barrin for the conclusion of this fun little event. I had a lot of giggles at both @Barrin and me being entirely clueless and the scene with Master Quettle and the mirror will probably stick with me for a while ( sadly, my logging doesn't work right now, otherwise I'd post an event scroll :( ).

Also, I am highly amused by the amount of misconceptions Aeldra ( and I ) had through all of this. It was really fun for me, just wished I wouldn't have been oocly so sleepy, but hey :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Hoaracle, keeping me up well past my bedtime. Zombie mode tomorrow totally wurf.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Super excited for the upcoming round of changes. Comes at a good time, since I have a cord now to play with different specs, and will be on vacation :)
    Care packages are fun to put together. As an aside, modularorigami is a beautiful thing. Love it. Cherish it.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Got a kill from a meteor storm. Also 5-sphere meteors are more common than I thought, if you have the time to play RNG and get Papaxi to cancel out Sun.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Rivius said:
    Super excited for the upcoming round of changes. Comes at a good time, since I have a cord now to play with different specs, and will be on vacation :)

Pfft Cord.. I have been swapping specs since I left the portal with no Cord. :P
    Spouse pendants ftw.
    Daraius said:
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I haven't even seen it, but I will ignorantly maintain that Kyair's and Ev's wedding roses are better. [-(
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Player Kills: 2001

• Are you going to Aapek for a kind of journey? An aetherspace odyssey, perhaps?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Dropbox works splendidly on mobile. Moar logs pls

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ileein said:
    My whip! Much better than some stupid godbotherer whip. And it lets me use my proper Department's tool instead of the scalpel, which is nice.

You are wielding:
       resonator141952 : a jade temporal resonator in your left hand.
       whip190190 : a razor-bright whip of temporal equations in your right hand.

Scintillating lines of essence-traced equations shift and contort in the air, their mathematical 
    procession describing both the curve of this whip's cutting blade and the inscrutable currents of 
    time. Their light is diamond-bright and almost painful to observe too closely, and where they cross 
    paths they glitter prismatically, momentarily sending splintered rainbow hues dancing through the 
    air. At the base of the whip, the equations twine around a cylindrical grip of polished crystal, its 
    surface ever so slightly fluted to prevent slippage. Within the core of the crystal, the pale 
    sapphire glow of a miniature logic crystal blinks thoughtfully, monitoring the stately parade of 
    temporal equations to ensure its integrity and continued usefulness as a destructive device.
    It weighs about 14 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Professor Ileein Shevat, White Omen.
    It has the following aliases: whip, divinus.
    That's great, except for that one mistake.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Ileein said:
    My whip! Much better than some stupid godbotherer whip. And it lets me use my proper Department's tool instead of the scalpel, which is nice.

You are wielding:

Scintillating lines of essence-traced equations shift and contort in the air, their mathematical 
    procession describing both the curve of this whip's cutting blade and the inscrutable currents of 
    time. Their light is diamond-bright and almost painful to observe too closely, and where they cross 
    paths they glitter prismatically, momentarily sending splintered rainbow hues dancing through the 
    air. At the base of the whip, the equations twine around a cylindrical grip of polished crystal, its 
    surface ever so slightly fluted to prevent slippage. Within the core of the crystal, the pale 
    sapphire glow of a miniature logic crystal blinks thoughtfully, monitoring the stately parade of 
    temporal equations to ensure its integrity and continued usefulness as a destructive device.
    don't we all?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Found someone draining an astral node.  They didn't realize what they were doing, apologized, stopped linking, and we found a good node to bash.

Aww yiss.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Shaddus said:
    Ileein said:

You are wielding:

But what's better, a perfect Description, or an otherwise perfect Desciption except for one flaw you can pick at over a fine wine with friends? 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: