Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Phoebus, you just do the most gorgeous artwork. For cereal.
  • @Phoebus great wings too.
    is dead like the dodo
  • @Phoebus Nice art^^

But... can we see the real Phoebus in game a little bit..?^^;
    beep
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Yehn said:
    @Phoebus Nice art^^

But... can we see the real Phoebus in game a little bit..?^^;
    She's on mini-vacation because my brain keeps doing the equivalent of swatting my hands off the keyboard any time I try to log in on any of my characters.  :((
  • Ok...
    beep
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Thank you, admin, for following a heart-wrenching RP with a light, fun one! I reiterate, I love Domo :) . And Tokota, and Adushoc, and Cataka, and the burly Serenguard warrior. But Domo brightens my night :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited April 2016
    In case it wasn't obvious, enormous rave for @Hoaracle. Last night was an awesome come back to Lusternia for me. I also love the Aquaman vibe. Really reminded me of Aquaman from the Batman Brave and the Bold series combined with Justice League.
    @Hoaracle is very quickly rising on my list of favorite Divine, if He's not already at the top.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Tarkenton said:
    In case it wasn't obvious, enormous rave for @Hoaracle. Last night was an awesome come back to Lusternia for me. I also love the Aquaman vibe. Really reminded me of Aquaman from the Batman Brave and the Bold series combined with Justice League.
    Aquaman?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Tarkenton said:
    Aquaman?
    This guy, Tylwyth:

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • edited April 2016
    I know who he is. I dont' know why he is referenced.....
    Nevermind I got it.

• ASTROLOGY MASTER SKILL
    See you in Sapience.
  • Twytch said:
    ASTROLOGY MASTER SKILL
    WHich?
    Antlers

TwinCrystals
    Astroglide

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I always get a chuckle out of astroglide. 
  • Enyalida said:
    I always get a chuckle out of astroglide. 
    Then you must be with the wrong guy.
    come2mag
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I astroglided but barely got to touch a node :C 
  • Astroglide worked in the UV before (not sure about now). Great for moving out of there if you weren't a Demigod who could ascend.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Raves for @Drocilla - Always fun being able to interact with Her, She always has good, useful advice for Sakaki to follow up on.  Looking forward to more future interactions with Her ^_^
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Rave for @Thul and whoever made things happen that happened tonight. Sadly it's so late for me, for am really intrigued and hoped to get forward more before I had to rest. Alas, some other time :x
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Tokoshoc / Adukota are adorable. Absolutely adorable!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Hoaracle again. Like...I'm starting to get why people get really, really into divine RP.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Doesn't Hoaracle not have an Order? That's a real shame if true.

Maybe you could be his bae and start one up.

• Rave to @Yarith who despite being on the opposite side stopped to give me some combat tips.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."