Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Falmiis said:
    Now that the Symphonium are doing well again, can we have Sylandra back? :(
    No. Ours. *hiss*
  • Phoebus said:
    Falmiis said:
    Now that the Symphonium are doing well again, can we have Sylandra back? :(
    So greedy! Always with the needing everything for Shevat, and now the needing everything for the Aeromancers? Tsk tsk. She's still in Hallifax, that is what matters. :)
    Look, I'm just (not so) secretly jealous at the fun RP they have, alright? :(
  • @Stratas, @Eliron, tea... if Lusternia were Inside Out, Keth would have that joy/sadness family ball.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Enyalida said:
    Thank you @Lisaera or whoever put the tree-of-collecting-severed-heads at the Moonhart Tree. Thank you thank you. It makes the entire thing less cluttery and tacky. 
    What're the odds a parallel could arrive at the Necropolis Library Atrium? This's way too many spiked heads.
  • where did this creepy-ass tree come from?

Its every whorl and knot shimmering with an ethereal silver light, this tree grows tall and narrow, its canopy reaching haphazardly into the sky. Every leaf is different, allowing this otherworldly flora to flout the patterns of natural growth: willow fronds, moonhart leaves, pine needles, and mistletoe vines combine in beautiful displays of fae-like magic, coming together as stretched and distorted faces of fallen heroes. The tree grows grey and black in certain places, as well-- shadows flicker across the surface of the bark, as if nature itself could not kindly depict the many ugly faces in particular: Synkarin, Xenthos, Rancoura, Salome, Nienla, Rolsand, Niico, Malarious, Ulalah, Lothringen, Svana, Steingrim, Dylara, Calesta, Alik, Crek, Lerad, Narynth and Scanlan, their visages depicted as ripped and torn messes of mangled rot, stare at the world from this otherwise glorious tree as a warning to the Silver Lady's enemies.
    It weighs about 1000 pounds.
    It has the following aliases: tree.
  • On one hand, it's cool. On the other hand, why does it refer to the faces as those of fallen "heroes" when they're clearly "villains" to Lisaera and Serenwilde? ;))
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Ulalah makes a pretty corpse! #slaughlife

Raves to Glom for being so supportive and enjoyable.
  • @Kiradawea you might be reading it a bit wrong, there are faces that are considered heroic to the tree yet black blotches that are 'villains' not looked upon kindly by the forest/nature itself. Also, @Lisaera is awesome thanks for letting me play along with the tree's creation oh so not long ago, I enjoyed it.

• What. How did I not make it on the tree? Have I not done enough?!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Not enough dying. It needs heads

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • It's because I spiked like 20 heads there, ethereal Serenwilde nexus, and all along Alabaster road a month or so ago I bet.  If @CyndarinAscends would stand still long enough to get her head chopped off I could put her head in the tree too. I think the tree is a nice idea for keeping things tidy.
  • Demartel said:
    It's because I spiked like 20 heads there, ethereal Serenwilde nexus, and all along Alabaster road a month or so ago I bet.  If @CyndarinAscends would stand still long enough to get her head chopped off I could put her head in the tree too. I think the tree is a nice idea for keeping things tidy.
    It is pretty nifty :)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• So what you're saying is I'm too good to be on the tree.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I dumped like 41 heads into it, not all of the individuals showed up.
  • That last head is pretty handsome, just saying..
  • All I'm hearing is that Serens are a bunch of savages who should either be assimilated or eliminated...
  • Can that be Halli's new motto: Assimilate or eliminate
  • Can that be Halli's new motto: Assimilate or eliminate
    You mean it wasn't already?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Falmiis said:
    All I'm hearing is that Serens are a bunch of savages who should either be assimilated or eliminated...

I have been saying this for years.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    People seem to enjoy their HALP assessments. I wasn't sure these little interviews would be fun for anyone but me, but raves to everyone who's participated, and to @Pejat and @Falmiis and everyone else sending impressionable Hallifaxian youths to my office. :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."