Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ialie said:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CLICKABLE TRADE DESIGNS!
    Wot
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Tridemon, @Zitto, and @Tremula. Good eggs, every one.
    Discord: Gal#1391
  • Want to voice a rave to @Vatul and @Gavriel for indulging Zitto's overwhelming inclination towards jerkishness, and to @Tremula and @Drocilla for the ongoing fantastic RP hook.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shaddus said:
    Ialie said:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CLICKABLE TRADE DESIGNS!
    Wot
    Do a recipe search with MXP on.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lavinya said:
    OMG @Tremula you outdid yourself. I have to share:

You take a painting of the Face of Legion from a heart shaped sheet of red stationery.

The golden frame of this painting glistens with a finely polished sheen, elegant loops and swirls winding about each other in a dizzying display of opulence. In the four corners of the rectangular portrait the symbol of Morgfyre, a great serpent biting its own tail known as the Ouroboros, glitter in perfectly cut rubies. Oil has been taken to the canvas within to depict a woman of noble stature sitting in a high-backed chair in a darkened room, back perfectly erect and knees pressed together elegantly. One hand rests on her lap, the glittering kestrel of the Great House d'Murani visible on her ring finger, but the other draws the eye immediately. Deep crimson stains her pale flesh, dripping viscera trailing down her outstretched arm from a heart held in the palm of her other hand. The heart is strangely coloured entirely golden, and a large chunk is missing from it, as if torn away. Its whereabouts are discovered as the eye trails further to see the same crimson staining her neck and chin, covering her lips poised in a perfect smile. The crimson is drawn out by the fiery red locks that tumble freely in succulent waves over her shoulders and down her back, but is completely ignored once her eyes are truly focused on. Her eyes have been replaced with those belonging to Another, as vivid and brilliant as the stars and as fathomless as the abyss, bespeaking unimaginable and untold wisdom as they swim with prismatic colours consuming each other in elegant spirals. The longer they are focused on, the more they seem to swim, until with a startling realisation it becomes clear that they are swimming and moving. A faint shimmering, like the distortion of heat over stone pavement, covers the oil surrounding the woman's eyes, constantly changing the colours within through the entire visible spectrum. While it is nearly unnoticed against the dark background, a crown of stygian fire burns over her head, marking her as the Chosen of Legion.
    It has 252 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 37 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Tremula, the Minister of Peace.

All that awesome symbolism! Someone did her research. This is so gross and amazing. Love it! (a reminder of the days when @Morgfyre still loved me :cry: )

(That's not even the painting I did to resolve my enemy status, I just love Lavinya.)

The second one got me the first one of these I've had in real life years.
    Morgfyre, the Legion has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for [REDACTED].
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Gavriel said:
    @Tridemon, @Zitto, and @Tremula. Good eggs, every one.
    Zitto said:
    Want to voice a rave to @Vatul and @Gavriel for indulging Zitto's overwhelming inclination towards jerkishness, and to @Tremula and @Drocilla for the ongoing fantastic RP hook.
    There will be a log of this soon, so you all can see how wonderful Zitto, Gavriel, Tridemon, and Vatul are at this. 

• (everyone should all post more logs plz yay)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rave for @Breandryn for some fun RP :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited October 2016
    @Everiine - thanks to you, too, for always being so great and for indulging my oddness!
    *cough cough* Here you go. @Breandryn *cough cough*

• Surprised rave to @Veyils, @Siam, @Shedrin and of course the instigator @Xypher. Woke up to check messages and maybe do some bashing before work, ended up finding myself asked to come join some fun RP!

Siam is scary.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Breandryn said:
    Surprised rave to @Veyils, @Siam, @Shedrin and of course the instigator @Xypher. Woke up to check messages and maybe do some bashing before work, ended up finding myself asked to come join some fun RP!

Siam is scary.
    I don't always show that side of Siam. ;) Thanks for the opportunity.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Belated rave to @Ordassa. It's actually kinda fun playing uncomfortable Luce, he needs to be pulled out of his element more often.
  • @Siam well it was lovely! Your writing is beautiful. Feel free to come scare me again whenever you like. Edith is handling the crow stuff, if you're around for the end of that.
  • Thank you to @Everiine for being awesome, both in character and out. You're a genuinely nice, caring person and I'm really glad I got to meet you. :)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited October 2016
    Just want to throw out a rave for @Zitto and his return. It's really nice to have another dude that's rooting for you/in your corner both ic and ooc, and Zitbro has always been that kind of guy to me and my character. It is much appreciated.

• Master Nasir n'Rotri exclaims, "You've mastered 10 orcs! You shall now be called a Slave Master!"

...Finally. Don't know why this was so hard.
  • Maligorn said:
    Just want to throw out a rave for @Zitto and his return. It's really nice to have another dude that's rooting for you/in your corner both ic and ooc, and Zitbro has always been that kind of guy to me and my character. It is much appreciated.
    Never met Zitto IC, but I really hope I get to some day, from what I've seen from him in RP logs. 
  • @Maligorn you are going to have me blushing. It is really good to be back and see everyone again. I missed the Halli antics and people, you guys are great!
  • I'm with Neft. Huge raves to whoever made the emotes more awesome to use.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Everiine said:
    Somebody order pizza and beer for all the admins!
    Send them pizza IC. :> :> :>
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Mag gods is best gods <3 

Snow blankets the street in a thin layer of fluffy white.
    It weighs about 100 pounds.
    It has the following aliases: snow, snowbank.
    [HINT]: You can SHOVEL SNOW to make passage a bit easier and create snowbanks.
    [HINT]: You can JUMP SNOW when the snowbanks are piled up high!
    [HINT]: You can USE SNOW when the snowbanks are piled up high to make a snowman!

• Raves to whoever put in the work to make this possible. RAVES.

I'm wandering around playing in the Snow in Magnagora like a doofus and listening to Stardew Valley winter music. So good!

(Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Thanks to @Karlach! A random tell about enemy scrying turned into a great chat and then really helpful combat practice. I'm excited to try learning PK again! :) 
  • This Magnagoran ball is AMAZING. There is so much intrigue and subtlety lurking beneath all of the beautiful dancing and fun conversations. It's like I'm watching Game of Thrones :D I've never seen group RP be this stellar. So glad I got to come!!!