Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Eliron said:
    Siam said:
    Soooo...I witnessed another reunion:

@Druken lets his gaze fall upon @Tacita and tilts his head.

Quietly, Druken Shee-Slaugh says to Tacita, "Tidings, my daughter."

Tacita's face changes from curious to astonished in a moment, and her wings stumble briefly in their flutter to keep her aloft. Very quietly, she says, "...Papa?"

The corners of his lips twisting into a shadow of a smile, Druken Shee-Slaugh says to Tacita, "It warms me to see you again, child."

I'm always the last to see people.
    (Actually, you were the first person I talked to when I made Sylandra active again!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Gaudiguch in general has been super fun to be a part of. I'm having so much fun! 

Special thanks to @Steingrim for all the tutorials/being my target dummy, @Shuyin, @Danquik and @Synkarin for being so helpful with all my questions, @Talan for dropping me right into the middle of culture action, and of course @Xypher for being amazing.

@Shango gets an honorable mention for explaining the birds and bees.
  • You form 800 aethergoop into a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow (#248723).

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Sent Xypher a letter coded with ritual's encipher skill. Giggled madly as he sent me tons of tells trying to decode it. Awesome skill!
  • Sylandra said:
    Eliron said:
    Siam said:
    Soooo...I witnessed another reunion:

@Druken lets his gaze fall upon @Tacita and tilts his head.

Quietly, Druken Shee-Slaugh says to Tacita, "Tidings, my daughter."

Tacita's face changes from curious to astonished in a moment, and her wings stumble briefly in their flutter to keep her aloft. Very quietly, she says, "...Papa?"

The corners of his lips twisting into a shadow of a smile, Druken Shee-Slaugh says to Tacita, "It warms me to see you again, child."

I'm always the last to see people.
    (Actually, you were the first person I talked to when I made Sylandra active again!)
    You're right. It's clear who loves me best. <3
  • @Nocht thanks for stopping in today for the Shadowdancers, was really awesome! Stop by anytime.
  • I sold my first painting at the Hallifax art auction. So learning how to paint last minute before the auction paid off.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    There is enough liquid within to fill 23 vials.

I shall slowly but surely flood the Wyrd with Nightsweats.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I guess... @Lorus probably won't work anymore..?

But in the small chance that you find this... Being a newbie in Lusternia wouldn't have been the same without you and thanks for having put up with all my antics... and Windwhisper won't be the same. Good luck wherever you've gone
    beep
    edited November 2016
    Don't you love logging on to this message:

One or more of your bugs have been updated. Take a look at LISTBUGS.

edit:

And I got 3 more bug updates while logged on. Thank you!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I find it silly that people would hold it against you and treat you poorly for it. I never saw it or heard of it, but that doesn't say it didn't exist. Glad you're feeling better, because that's what matters.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2016
    Sylandra said:
    Lavinya said:
    I know it's caused drama everywhere but I'm genuinely happy to be back in Magnagora. Glom has been amazing but unless I was willing to cut the tie to Morg (nope, sorry) I was never going to properly fit in. Everyone there has been the best to play with, so friendly and helpful and supportive even so and I'm very thankful for it. But Magnagora is home, and maybe, just maaaaaaybe now Morgfyre will consider thinking about perhaps maybe forgiving me a little. Maybe. Hopefully. 
    Never let another person's inability to filter and process their own feelings stop you from living your best life.

Is that what we say to serial killers now?

EDIT: I'm glad Lavinya is back in Mag, it's all coming back together now. Being torn between Divine and city/commune isn't a really fun deal for the God, the player, and the player's city/communemates.

• Lavinya said:
    I know it's caused drama everywhere but I'm genuinely happy to be back in Magnagora. Glom has been amazing but unless I was willing to cut the tie to Morg (nope, sorry) I was never going to properly fit in. Everyone there has been the best to play with, so friendly and helpful and supportive even so and I'm very thankful for it. But Magnagora is home, and maybe, just maaaaaaybe now Morgfyre will consider thinking about perhaps maybe forgiving me a little. Maybe. Hopefully. 
    Nooooooo.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Maligorn said:
    Sylandra said:
    Lavinya said:
    Never let another person's inability to filter and process their own feelings stop you from living your best life.

Is that what we say to serial killers now?
    Why you gotta make it weird. :|
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    edited November 2016
    Lavinya said:
    I'm glad to know you're genuinely happy now, Lavi. A part of me is extremely sad that you've left Glom(especially after reading your farewell post), yes, but I'm happier knowing you've finally found closure.

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Ixion For being best e-granddad and bailing me out when a psychopathic falcon decided to try and get me killed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited November 2016
    Karlach said:
    @Ixion For being best e-granddad and bailing me out when a psychopathic falcon decided to try and get me killed.
    @Karlach

I had planned to tell you about how the falcon was detrimental there, but hadn't seen you until just then.

I'm glad I was able to help you de-rust some and reach into my bag of tricks for the new hot tips on speed hunting. :)
  • Thunderous steps precede Varaien as he arrives, resounding like an oncoming storm.

@Daraius dips his muzzle politely to Varaien in greeting.

@Varaien enters with much excitement, stamping his feet with a crystalline clicking.

He is a radiant immortal and takes the form of a wyvern created by the majesty of crystal and
    lightning. His entire body is a translucent construct with sleek, coruscating angles and a fiercely
    barbed facade. Ricocheting and discharging in bright flashes, lightning surges inside him seeking
    release. With the subtle iridescence of nacreous pearl, his wings glisten in facets of every hue.
    Atop the wing joint, limpid, spindly claws offer some semblance of hands for grasping. Metallic
    silver eyelashes frame almond, cat-like eyes with rime-blue irises and haunting pupils the colour of
    moonstones. Pointed ears flanked by curving, corrugated horns enhance his ominous visage. He is
    wearing a robe of mercury-plated armour.

• Lavinya said:

What you couldn't have swung though Gaudi for a few years?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ixion said:
    Steingrim said:
    Lavinya said:

What you couldn't have swung though Gaudi for a few years?
    I suppose she enjoys being tortured instead.
    ====
    Lavinya tells you, "Can you tell me how much power I've brought in this weave?"

You tell Pariah Lavinya, "Not enough."

Lavinya tells you, "Well I am working on it, I just want to know how effective I am being."

Lavinya tells you, "You are the only power aide that is responsive. Could you please let me know my total thus far?"

**walking, Trog Dor burninating**

Cell B1.The area is ablaze!
    You see a single exit leading east (open door).

You drop a group of 3360 spice packets.

**walking back**

You tell Pariah Lavinya, "I have placed a packet of spices on the ground in the amount of your repayment this weave somewhere in the city."

Lavinya tells you, "Thank you. The fire in the cell was a fitting touch."
    CONSUMATE V's, CONSUMATE. 

Geez, guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face...
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."