Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Falmiis took me bashing and answered my constant stream of newb questions after I asked a bunch of derpy questions on newbie my first week playing. I wasn't sure if I wanted to play Lusternia and that kindness really stuck with me. A knight from Mag did something similar as well - I think it was @Rolsand?

Little things like that are really meaningful to a new player who doesn't know anyone :)
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    @Falmiis ridicules me at every opportunity.

But I know he does it because he cares. :)
  • Kaimanahi said:
    @Falmiis ridicules me at every opportunity.

But I know he does it because he cares. :)
    I thought I was the only one.

• @Xenthos, eventually you're going to run out of posts of mine to disagree with.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Stop.
  • Sylandra said:
    @Falmiis is secretly the nicest most generous person.
    It must be the worst-kept secret, then. :tongue:  My first interaction with @Falmiis was when he learned an entire new tradeskill because I (a complete stranger) had offhandedly mentioned that I needed someone to make an artisan design in my cartel.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • I'm riding the high while I can, it's amazing right now <3
  • edited December 2016
    also @Aramel  thank you for not making the transition super long and annoying much <3s for you :)

• edited December 2016
    I appreciate the folks of Magnagora who consistantly defend and put up a great fight whenever I raid.  It's always an interesting challenge, and I always have plenty to think about after you guys chasm my stupid ass. :smiley:

Also to Veyils because you do the same for Glom.  Sadly Gaudi seems to be a ghost town during EU prime.  

I hope I'm not wearing any of you guys out.

edited for clarity. Sorry @Versalean
  • edited December 2016
    Hint: Nobody was asking you.  I wasn't telling them they enjoy it, I was thanking them for being game.  I was trying to show gratitude. Can you keep your salt out of my lane?
  • Ciaran said:
    I appreciate the folks of Magnagora who consistantly defend and put up a great fight whenever I raid.  It's always an interesting challenge, and I always have plenty to think about after you guys chasm my stupid ass. :smiley:

Also to Veyils because you do the same for Glom.  Sadly Gaudi never has anyone willing to defend when I'm around.  I hope I'm not wearing any of you guys out.
    It's great to see that @Ciaran is continuing his tradition of not finding subtle ways to troll people on Market in tells in Raves threads. Ciaran, you are a gentleman.
  • edited December 2016
    Poor communication. It appears nobody from Gaudi is around to defend.

Also, wearing people out was in reference to those that defended... Damn I'm walking on egg shells here.

To hopefully head off some sort of stupid fight derail: I was just trying to express appreciation to people that def up and come fight me.  I'm not throwing shade at anyone that decides they'd rather do something else.
  • Maybe you are walking on egg shells because people are tired of your behavior? Maybe take a step back and look at how you act?
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • edited December 2016
    I guess so.  On it.
  • edited December 2016
    Breandryn said:
    I don't come defend against you.

I have no problem with that by the way.
  • I'm not saying it in a mean or bitter way, to clarify. I'm just explaining why I haven't come.
  • So, this happened in a fight, right?

You parry the strike with an amethyst temporal resonator, deflecting Veyils's attack.

Not especially impressive, until you realize I used my arm to parry an axe

9300h, 9300m, 7800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Belrxkb<>-p resonator
    Consisting of a strange combination of rings and straps, this temporal resonator has been designed to be attached snugly to the wrist and fingers like a complex amethyst glove. On the back of the resonator, a strange amethyst sticks out at the length of about a foot, splitting in two and vibrating violently as it gives off waves of temporal energy. At the base of the resonator, a small amethyst screen displays vital information in a clear and concise way so that the temporal scientist can easily adjust the settings of the resonator in response to them.

Hallifaxian style points are real :D

• Solstice stockings have been giving me warm fuzzies, to the extent that I'm just going to leave them up for a few days so I can look at them and feel happy instead of opening them, and I will probably get some in turn for my friends at some point. It's really great marketing on the part of the admin!
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • Spent a while searching for a good way to edit html logs to make them all pretty.

http://kompozer.net/

It's amazing, you can log in full html and just open it up with that program and cut out stuff really easy. It saves a lot of effort instead of doing in the code or anything.

Soo once I have some free time I'll try and pretty up a bunch of logs.
  • Maligorn said:
    So, this happened in a fight, right?

You parry the strike with an amethyst temporal resonator, deflecting Veyils's attack.

Not especially impressive, until you realize I used my arm to parry an axe

9300h, 9300m, 7800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Belrxkb<>-p resonator
    Consisting of a strange combination of rings and straps, this temporal resonator has been designed to be attached snugly to the wrist and fingers like a complex amethyst glove. On the back of the resonator, a strange amethyst sticks out at the length of about a foot, splitting in two and vibrating violently as it gives off waves of temporal energy. At the base of the resonator, a small amethyst screen displays vital information in a clear and concise way so that the temporal scientist can easily adjust the settings of the resonator in response to them.

Hallifaxian style points are real :D
    ...if you get that you can't have a void blaster though, right?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited December 2016
    I'm loving the Gaudiguch party bus around the Basin. So far only one limb has been lost and it's a wing, so that hardly counts!

@Rolan, @Vyell, @Xypher, @Enadonella, @Issey, @Kistan

Also, this was just great:

Enadonella picks the wing up betwixt her finger and thumb, dangling it in front of Xypher almost teasingly.

(Fire Hogwash): Steingrim (from Limbo) says, "Wait beeer and wwinggs?!?!?"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Even a short RP conversation with @Rancoura is worthy of a rave!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited December 2016
    @Torgaddon It was pretty nice for Kendra's first visit to Hallifax, and the science talk. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, but I think Torgaddon was pretty neat on that occasion.

@Aramel - We will get there. You will turn her into a Hexes minion.  
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."